University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Enlightened Government
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 6/3/2009 10:07 PM (#15194)
Subject: Enlightened Government

Student

Hello Everyone,

Rather than "rant" on a topic that has been bothering me I thought I'd try a different modality. I start with a couple of quotes from a very good friend who has passed over. Lao Russell:

"Peace and happiness do not come to you from your horizon. They spread out from you out to infinity beyond your horizon."
"To bring blessings upon yourself bless your neighbor."

To be in debt is to believe in debt. It is difficult not to incur debt at the deepest levels when the money supply is just a printing press and the money at its source not earned and owned by the people. Money should at its source be owned and have earned value. The people should earn their money and own it as their property. When you don't earn and own your money as your personal property, you loose all your unalienble rights and become a debt slave. Unalienble rights are those rights that don't operate at the expense of another. As a debt slave you cannot help but incur karma. Do you live in the present moment as a debt slave, or when you earn and own your money as your property? Is debt the path to an age of spiritual enlightenment? Is the printing press a tool of enlightenment when it is used to print money that has no intrinsic or material value? Are we truly entering a "new age" of enlightened government paving the way with debt dollars?

Peace is within,

Absolute Sovereigncy
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/4/2009 6:56 AM (#15203 - in reply to #15194)
Subject: RE: Enlightened Government

PhD Alumni

Yes ... when Gandhi was asked what he thought of Western Civilization, he is reported to have said, that 'it would be a very good idea'
Katrina
Posted 6/4/2009 8:20 AM (#15205 - in reply to #15194)

Student

Greetings all!

*(Climbing on my soapbox now- LOL)*

My husband and I were having a very similar discussion regarding money and the lack of. I am the one who manifests in our home. Currently I am trying to teach AND empower him how to manifest for himself. (Side-note: A total realization the other day for me - was that what I thought was my helping and teaching was in fact not doing either. I was showing that it was possible for me to do it, but was not empowering the person I was trying to teach. Anyway....)

A lot of people focus on money, debt, or more accurately the lack of it. You worry, you complain, you discuss, you ponder all the reasons why you don't have, can't have, won't have. If this is your thinking - you won't, and this will be your continued thinking. Perpetually creating the lack you are so accurately AND actively focusing upon. How can you not? The media has our worldwide economic mess on rotation every minute of every day feeding the general public subliminal messages of lack 24/7. So do not feel bad, you cannot help it - or can you?

What if you personal became aware of your power to control only your circumstances? You cannot control the President or Prime Minister or your boss, we all know that. Do you realize when you are worried about what they are doing, blaming them for your current checkbook balance, you are doing just that. You may not be able to change what they are doing or the results of what they are doing, but you can change HOW IT EFFECTS YOU. You can only control you and what you think, see and do.

By doing that, focusing on you and your situation, you will not be splitting your energy and your pulling power will become stronger, manifesting your world quicker. Focus on the end result and not the way to it (or the lack of it) and doors of opportunity will open up all around you. If you’re worried about a lack of income, you may be offered another stream of income out of the blue to supplement your current career. If you are worried about taxes being imposed on you, you may become aware of a tax break that offsets the hike or better gives you additional funds back! For those just starting to manifest, you may find a penny lying on the ground. Don’t discount this!!! You manifested more money. Congratulations! Rejoice and be happy – then let that crack open wider and next time the sum will be larger.

Don't forget to get your partners in on it too!!! Have them play with you. Remember when co-creating with a partner, friend, coworkers or family member - Yellow and Blue Make Green, but Blue and Blue - makes brilliant Blue very quickly. Get on the same page and strive for the same end result. The universe will show you the way or more likely several ways to get there.

When a few people do this, others will see and a few of them will start focusing on what has been accomplished. (If they can do it I can do.) Then they will turn their attention from the negative to the positive, adding to the positive. Then a few more people will see them and a chain reaction will occur and our economy as a whole will improve. But you don't have to wait - you can be part of the crowd that leads us to economic recovery!!!
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 6/4/2009 11:07 AM (#15206 - in reply to #15205)

Student

Hi Katrina, Hi Paul,

It gets a little overwelming sometimes dosen't it? Your right, we don't have immediate control over the money situation and haven't for decades. All I or we can do is take care of our personal situations and focus on whats possible with what we have and can do at a personal level this moment. At least we can keep our own "clocks clean." We still have the gifts of appreciation, acceptance, gratitude, thankfulness, recognition, consciousness, breath, existence and much more.
Peace does not come from governments or their agents or from social institutions. Its known and felt at a personal level. Thanks for the reminders.
Keep focus on what matters and whats possible. Our gifts go with us.

Peace is within afterall regardless of circumstances,

Absolute Sovereincy

Edited by Absolute Sovereigncy 6/4/2009 11:14 AM
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 6/4/2009 1:44 PM (#15212 - in reply to #15206)

Student

Hi Everyone,

I'll be gone on business for about 12 days in Kennewick, Washington.

Peace,

Absolute Sovereigncy
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/4/2009 4:42 PM (#15215 - in reply to #15212)

PhD Alumni

Thanks for the notice, dearest Robert; be well and travel safe

I agree with both; we can ultimately only hope to seek to discern and enact the purity of our own souls, or our own backyards.

But yet too, how difficult that is, also

(ouch, is that a soapbox I see before me?!)

Check out also, Thoreau, was it, 'On Civil Disobedience' ? And Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God and Other Essays', ... as well as your very own, Saul D. Alinsky

Edited by Paul Joseph 6/4/2009 4:48 PM
DooDah
Posted 6/5/2009 3:13 AM (#15225 - in reply to #15194)

An enlightened government begins with us, we have to on the mass level have enlightenment within us on a mass level and then the governments will reflect that.
instinctual
Posted 6/5/2009 5:32 PM (#15233 - in reply to #15194)

PhD Alumni

I must say that unless perhaps one is truly desolate, one may not understand how "important" money can be. It is about needing something you do not have. I fully understand and admire people who live simplistically and within their means. I am envious, and desire their lifestyle. I don't want stuff. I want a full heart and the love shared between family and friends. True contentment can be living on a campground off the land, with needing only enough money to pay for your 10 square feet of dirt. True contentment can be living under a bridge. Discontentment created, again, by needing stuff you do not have, example- dinero-- is primarily caused by living outside your means, creating a sense of stress or need for it. Now, given the state of the economy, this is not always someone's fault, and they become victims. Lost jobs mean lost wages, means living in a house being responsible for a mortgage that will potentially foreclose in the near future.
I heartily agree with what has been discussed here, in terms of manifesting new opportunities and creating open doors. I view it as the evolution as the soul's path. My concern is that while one is going through these hardships, how can you in good conscience focus on the future with debt looming? I want to for example begin my practice by offering workshops - Healing The Healer; A Transpersonal Approach. (For health care providers experiencing burn out and or compassion fatigue) That ain't paying my electricity bill! In fact it is costing me money to launch it. Of course this can also be answered as if this dire situation is also a contract with your soul. Are we The Chosen Ones, presented with challenges, priming us to be leaders for the Age of Aquarius? I dunno. Look at the social struggles of the generations who came before us. I feel that soley focusing ahead means that you are isolating yourself from your responsibilities and taking a cruise down De Nile.
It is a struggle personally. I am working on it. Damn..it sucks having morals, does it not? (Or is it simply Catholic guilt)? I find strength from your comments and opinions, all of you, and the comfort in knowing I am never alone, as we all share, I am sure- these issues on some level.
Anyhoo, in regards to the title of this post, We have Barack Obama in Cairo quoting the Bible, the Quran and the Torah. I wonder if this is the road to said governmental enlightenment-either directly or in a cause-and-effect manner. Perhaps we in this civilization will all hold hands again, or perhaps this will be the beginning of the End as we know it, when the new world order of peace and tolerance will be born from our wreckage.

To quote Frank Barone and Louis Armstrong-"Holy Crap".. "What a wonderful world"!

Happy Weekend, fellow humans.
L

Edited by instinctual 6/5/2009 5:47 PM
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 6/16/2009 11:55 AM (#15472 - in reply to #15194)

Student

Hello again,

I am reminded of a quote from the past from one of Americas' founding fathers, don't know who it was, maybe Jefferson: "The worst form of inequality is trying (legislating) to make eveyone equal.

In this "new country" of "change we can believe in" where Self-inflicted mediocrity is held up as the ideal, I can't help think of another quote which I resonate with and belong to in spirit and deed: In this ocean of mediocrity that I see coming at us like a plague and a cancer, "There is an aristocracy among us formed of virtues and talents." I feel I belong to such an aristocracy. Always have. I just don't believe in "the free ride" of "do gooder" government which robs Perter to pay Paul. I'm just that way by educated choice. I'm of the school of Self-bestowed genius. One who carries his own weight at his/her own expense. Sounds like Wisdom of the Heart to me.

Thats my notion of things,

Peace really is within,

Absolute Sovereigncy

Edited by Absolute Sovereigncy 6/16/2009 12:15 PM
mruppert
Posted 6/17/2009 12:54 AM (#15495 - in reply to #15472)

Expert

Hi Ab:
   I hope people really read closely what you just said!

Regardez-vous,
Marty
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 6/17/2009 1:01 PM (#15503 - in reply to #15495)

Student

Hi mruppert,

Yes!

Peace,

A.S.
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 6/21/2009 7:44 PM (#15550 - in reply to #15203)

Student

Hi Paul,
There is a lot of room to get better given that comment.

Edited by Absolute Sovereigncy 6/21/2009 7:44 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software