University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Natural and Man-Made Disasters
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Aquarius
Posted 4/25/2009 7:23 AM (#14640)
Subject: Natural and Man-Made Disasters

UMS Guest

Dear Paul – you were saying a little while ago: ‘Not wanting to be disagreeable but ... from some perspectives, the 'leads of the universe' have appeared to have slipped, might they not ? I am thinking of times of tyranny, holocaust, man-made, or natural disasters ? Ranging from the torture of individuals, to mass exterminations ....’

Thank you for partly providing the inspiration for the following:

MAN-MADE AND NATURAL DISASTERS

As you know by now, I have always accompanied you through all your experiences, good and bad alike. I was there with you, even if for a very long time you did not know that this is so.  Nothing was ever beyond My will or out of My control. Everything that ever took place on the Earth plane did so for wise reasons, namely to teach you and your world some crucial lessons. I sense the responses that are coming from many earthly minds in response to this; they are saying: ‘And what about times of tyranny, wars, holocausts, man-made and natural disasters, ranging from the torture of individuals, to mass exterminations?’ My beloved children of the Earth, such things too have been and still are part of your curriculum.

More of this theme in a moment, but first I wish to repeat what I told you in ‘The Labours of Hercules’ about the year 2012: ‘Nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen in that year. Look around you and see the profound changes that are now taking place in your world. Its evolutionary march forward is unstoppable and progressing well. This will continue in the year 2012 and beyond, the same as it is doing now and the way it has always done. Your world is changing rapidly before your very own eyes. An important part of this is the new President of the USA. He is bringing with him a renewal of hope for your world. He, the same as everybody else, is guided by Me and the Angels. Never doubt that you and your world are resting safely in My loving hands.’

Throughout the ages, prophets, seers and sages, who genuinely had the good of humankind at heart, appeared from time to time in your world. Among them were the Lord Buddha, the Master Jesus and the Prophet Mohammed, to name but three. Then, to this day, there are soothsayers whose predictions become ever wilder, the more gullible the people around them show through their reactions that they are. The more frightened folks become, the more outrageous and less likely to be true their forecasts of gloom and doom grow.

You have to bear in mind that oracles of this nature, of past and present, are unlikely to have as yet any sense of responsibility for their creations, their forecasts. Negative Karma is created through causing suffering and pain to any of My creatures. Little do such fortune-tellers know that they, the same as every other soul, are directly responsible for every single one of their thoughts, words and actions. If they knew that instilling fear – especially the fear of God – into people’s souls is a spiritual crime that weighs more heavily than many others, they would soon turn the focus of their attention to more positive aspects of life.

Earthly life on its surface may often appear to you as chaotic, but I assure you that nonetheless all life on this plane, the same as on all others, has always proceeded in a most orderly fashion and in accordance with My plan. On the inner levels, My eternal realm, in spite of all humankind’s beliefs to the contrary, the reins of every aspect of the whole of My Creation have never slipped from My hands. This applies to the parts that are visible to human eyes and also the invisible ones. I alone have the Great Plan of Life and everything within it unfolds by it, in accordance with My design, will and wishes. No force exists that is outside of Me or beyond the reach of My power.

Although you may find this hard to grasp now, it has always been your very own lust for power that showed itself in the culmination of the above described event. Why did I allow them to happen? Because as My children and young Gods in the making, you must all eventually come into the realisation that on your own you are nothing and can do nothing. Human souls need to know that their lives have to be conducted by My Universal laws and that their strong self-will and small ego has to be willingly surrendered onto Me and My will. None of you can be spared the learning that in the final analysis you are responsible for every thought, word and action and for the consequences of all of them.

In the book of Genesis 1:28 I told you: ‘And God blessed them and said to them: ‘Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the Earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild bests that move upon the Earth.’’ Can you see for yourself by now that this is a metaphor that, like so many others, has been misinterpreted and that you are not on the Earth to subdue your planet and rape it of all its precious resources? You were never placed in that life to seek dominion over the planet, but over your own lower earthly nature. Human life has evolved through the animal kingdom and is therefore a part of it. That is why your earthly self is subject to animal desires, drives and urges. As on the inner level of life all is one, in truth the animals are your brothers and sisters. 

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

With love and light,
Aquarius

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/27/2009 6:41 AM (#14673 - in reply to #14640)
Subject: RE: Natural and Man-Made Disasters

PhD Alumni

Aah Aquarius - i missed this post, having been away at the end of last week; how nice of you to suggest I might have been the inspiration for something !

Interesting, your beginning reminds me of two Old Testament texts.

First, the Apocryphal, 'The Wisdom of Solomon', not least where, in chapter 10, we are told,

"Wisdom protected the first-formed father of the world,when he alone had been created;
and delivered him from his transgression,
and gave him strength to rule all things...."

Then second, in the Book of Job (and in Jung's commentary, 'Answer to Job'),

"Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell me, if you have understanding.
Who determined its measurements - surely you know ?" ... or from the King James translation...

" 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? 38:8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb? 38:9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it, 38:10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors, 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed? 38:12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place; 38:13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? 38:14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

38:15 And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.

38:16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth? 38:17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death? 38:18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

38:19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof, 38:20 That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof? 38:21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great? 38:22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, 38:23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war? 38:24 By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth? 38:25 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder; 38:26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man; 38:27 To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth? 38:28 Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew? 38:29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it? 38:30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? ", etc

http://king-james-bible.classic-literature.co.uk/the-book-of-job/eb...

In other words, everything did and does take place for wise reasons, though we cannot always discern those reasons, else we know the Mind of God ....

.... which maybe takes us onto to Lyonna's point that, if we can discern the Holy Mind, we can think as does the Great Spirit, become the Divine that actually we are (I am deliberately mixing up images of the G-d self to get away from a singe Name) ..

.. and in doing that, assist in taking up the leads of the Universe, in stewardship rather than dominion ? x

DooDah
Posted 5/31/2009 6:24 PM (#15090 - in reply to #14640)

ever hear of HAARP technology? Scary stuff, humans do have the ability to create disasters wherever they want to make them happen, and they are planned. That tsunami off Sumatra was created with HAARP, people say all the fish came to the surface dead two hours before the earthquake happened. China, the earthquake they just had, saw 30 minutes before the quake an aurora borealis in the sky during the broad daylight, which isn't something that is possible if it was natural, they don't even see the aurora in the day in alaska and other places it can be seen. Chemtrails shed barium all over the atmosphere so that the air itself can transmit the frequencies of HAARP, that's why they're doing the chemtrails, making the air itself conducive to electromagetic transmissions. Not telling you this to worry you, but it's there. Man made disasters are now a government affair.
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/1/2009 9:44 AM (#15096 - in reply to #15090)

PhD Alumni

Vaguely recall hearing something of HAARP, but not sure. Can you say any more ?

Reminds me of Joshua and the Battle of Jericho ...

Hello and welcome, by the way, DooDah !

Edited by Paul Joseph 6/1/2009 9:45 AM
DooDah
Posted 6/5/2009 3:17 AM (#15226 - in reply to #14640)

Just do a search on google or yahoo for HAARP and you'll find more than you ever wanted to know about it. Tesla's probably turning over in his grave with what they did with his work, he was trying to create free energy for everyone on the planet by tapping into a natural phenomena concerning the magnetic currents of the earth, but they turned it into a weapon. It's such a big subject I couldn't even begin to do it justice, so do a search and you'll find a lot of info, it's big.
DooDah
Posted 6/6/2009 1:00 AM (#15241 - in reply to #14640)

Here's a good site that explains HAARP and what it can do. http://www.viewzone.com/haarp11.html
sunflower
Posted 6/6/2009 2:21 AM (#15242 - in reply to #15090)

Elite Veteran

personaly i do beleive man is responsible for many of the bad thing happening on this earthpplane,by messing about with nature,thinking they can outwit it,thinking they are cleverer than the universal laws.I also thinkt the government,and people in higher places are the cause of the present decline in busnesses,and much more,some higher world order,man made.i also think the ilnesses that are befallen us,flu epidemic is also man made,someone,and others are out to destroy on a big scale,the computer,especialy simple old google,i beleive is also hiding dark secrets,we are not alone,i don,t mean aliens,i mean big brother,or little brother more like,if man thinks he can rule the world,and outdue the naural laws of theuniverse,he is sadly mistaken.Man is not as clever or genius as they beleive,they have for a long while been tampering with the laws of nature,to the planets demise,but they will not succeed,what goes round,comes round,people who try scaremongering are nothing but cowardly hearted,hiding behing big egos,their uniform,okay thats it,the msot evil tool to date is the computer,and the hand that touchs the keys,okay,i,m gone,irisx
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/12/2009 6:20 PM (#15375 - in reply to #15226)

PhD Alumni

Not sure I did especially want to know much more about it DooDah, but I was interested to hear your take on it, thanks.

I think the ancient wisdoms agree we are all one, thus (wo)man cannot be separated from environment and vice versa. The warnings of such insights being misused are ancient and are immanent in the Atlantean mythtery story.

Edited by Paul Joseph 6/12/2009 6:23 PM
mruppert
Posted 6/12/2009 10:10 PM (#15384 - in reply to #15226)

Expert

Hi Dood, Dude....the website doesn't prove much......but a preponderance of evidence, direct; circumstancial; and anecdotal does  indicate that some disasters are contrived by forces other than mommy-nature at her worst.
     Some things just sound scary.....tropospheric scatter modems.....Woooooo!!!!!!  Yet, these are used all the time, even though primarily by military entities.
     It is the so called "benign" things that people should fear. Such as, say, cellphones and other mobile devices. Users are beaming microwaves into their bodies, particulary their heads.
Certain frequency microwaves are used to incinerate stuff.....if you think that is not true...then you have never owned or used a Radar Range.....I guess everyone calls them microwaves now. These same waves, but at different frequencies allow you to key in "whsup wheru" and communicate with the person standing a few feet away or thousands of miles away. Though it is way cool to do it to a person standing next to you than to actually reach out to someone across the globe. Heaven forbid that we might have to talk to a person....yukkie gross......and to have to like, um, use, um, like, words...OMG!
        The study group I participate in has categorically stated that there is now more than anecdotal evidence that mobile communication technology can have, has, and will have, effects on human physiology. Unfortunately, we do not have the test of time, yet....as this technology is relatively new when measured against generations of exposure. We do not have the length of time that it took, as say,  to determine that the smoking of cigarettes in an industrial society and environment produces ill effects on health and well being.
     For many years smoking was actively promoted and even attributed to good health and well being. Then, the circumstances changed, and ciggies had to carry a warning....the USA's not as bold as the Brits...their packs, besides costing six quid, almost 9 dollars USD, have labels that say SMOKING KILLS.....ours have a little tiny box that says basically, "hey, if you are pregnant, you might want to cool it until you drop the kid".
      Mobile devices now have a "warning" but it is so watered down and appropriately worded that it would scare even fewer people than our warnings on ciggybutts do, and the Brits warnings....as a matter of fact, besides watching Celebrity Big Brother and Eastenders, the British  favorite pasttime is saying "f@*k" and smoking. Though, they do "rollups" (we call them roll-your-owns) to cut down on the cost of smoking. But most have  a "mobile", and most manage to get in at least two f words in each sentence. So much for the land of Shakespeare!
     The whole point of this is that these devices will affect you in the long term...yet no one seems very concerned! We only seem to sweat the "big stuff"....economy, terrorism, environment.....but never those little things that when added all up spell our doom before the time of true doom.

Peace and Hope,
Marty and Immortal Cats, Luck, Popp and Siss

Paul Joseph
Posted 6/13/2009 4:16 AM (#15397 - in reply to #15384)

PhD Alumni

Right on Marty-O ... there was some thought too that mobile phone technology was influencing the decline of bees, I heard, but that seems to be inconclusive - or are we just not being told ? And then again there are those wheels that get confused by ships sonar and beach themselves in droves
DooDah
Posted 6/13/2009 9:54 PM (#15418 - in reply to #14640)

Yes, mobile phones are known to cause brain tumors and cancer.

As for the mind control of the people through cell phones, check out http://www.carnicom.com/meditation.htm and scroll down to the article portion called
MIND CONTROL IN THE UK AND THE US
by Tim Rifat BSc BEd.

Maser technology is what it's called, a spinoff of laser technology. They have been mapping the frequency of brain waves that are associated with homicidal and even suicidal thoughts, can actually drive a person crazy with maser technology to the point that they commit suicide or homicide. This is how they cause high profile people to commit suicide who wouldn't have, (CEO from Bank of America?) and they can even create heart attacks because certain frequencies will cause that as well (the two guys from Enron who were going to testify with further evidence and never got to do it?).

As for the phone, I always use the speaker function on the phone and I don't hold it up to my ear. Not that it can prevent whatever they can do through the mobile phones on people's psyche, (see the article above the mind control article for how to prevent it through meditation and transparency) but at least I won't end up with a brain tumor, I hope. I don't use cell phones much anyway, only if absolutely necessary.

Also, did you know they don't have to bug your house now to listen in on your life? Your cell phone sitting on your counter is all they need, you can listen to conversations of people simply through the cellphone, even if you're not on a call, they just turn on the microphone and listen in, right there in your own house while you think you have your phone off. Only way to prevent it is to take the battery out. So if you don't want to be spied on, turning your phone off isn't enough, you have to take the battery out. Yeah, big brother is listening.

As for the dastardly deeds of the dark elite? Well, yes, they will pay for the crimes against humanity. It won't be long. The gig is up for them but they don't know it yet. Just stay out of the way of the dying old paradigm and try not to get caught in the net of it, and you will live to see a more compassionate and benevolent paradigm being born. They won't get away with it, can't mess with the Creator. All it takes is that the majority of humanity have a conscious choice for a positive future, and we will have it. The trick is to not go into fear, since that is what they need in order to prevent the paradigm shift into a positive form, and even though it's a tall order since there's a lot around us to create fear, that's the trick. Human consciousness is our secret weapon. We all must use it, and this is the test to see if humanity is really ready to take responsibility for what it creates, the ultimate test of our ability to use the law of attraction to birth a new reality of loving and compassionate ways.
DooDah
Posted 6/13/2009 10:02 PM (#15419 - in reply to #14640)

About HAARP,

if used benevolently, can stop hurricanes and tornados, stop earthquakes, stop volcanoes from erupting, and can create free energy for all on the planet that is clean and doesn't damage the earth, it uses magnetic ley lines in the earth. Tesla lit lightbulbs right in the dirt on the Earth just by putting them on specific ley line intersections. The free energy is right there.

If used malevolently, can cause hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

HAARP started as an investment by JP Morgan (of JP Morgan and Chase, ever notice that the Chase Bank logo has a swastika disguised in it?). He wanted Tesla to research cell phone technology, all the way back in the early 1900s. Tesla stumbled on something bigger, free energy for the planet. When Morgan found out about it, he pulled the funding and said he wasn't interested in creating free energy for everyone on the planet. "If you can't hook a meter up to it and make money, what use is it to me?"

The one world bank will probably be JP Morgan and Chase if the new world order gets its way, which they'll give it the ol college try, but they won't succeed.

Oh, did you ever notice that the US dollar bill says New World Order on it? Look under the pyramid with the eye of lucifer, the all seeing eye, on top of it.
Katrina
Posted 6/14/2009 8:51 AM (#15429 - in reply to #14640)

Student

I found it really interesting you speak of frequencies being used destructively in your post. There is duality in everything here.

As I was thumbing thru the courses of the masters studies, I stumbled upon a passage regarding the Rife Machine. It is a machine created in the early 1900's which has been able to cure cancer for over 100 yrs but has been suppressed by the 'powers that be'.

I have also read a number of books on sound therapy. The one that impressed me the most was The Healing Power of Sound, by Mitchell L. Gaynor, MD. (Italics would be nice right about now ). If memory serves me correctly, he is a very well respected oncologist who incorporates sound therapy with std medical treatment for his patients. He goes into great science to prove why it works. Fascinating!
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/14/2009 4:16 PM (#15439 - in reply to #15429)

PhD Alumni

According to, and I believe him, Hazrat Inayat Khan, there is only sound, music, which is the source of all vibration, which we are.

So, everything else, pales into insignificance; only focus on the sound that Is: one;s pulse. Now.

I only remark on this, just as a reminder for us.

Not to get bogged down, as it were x
mruppert
Posted 6/17/2009 12:07 AM (#15492 - in reply to #14640)

Expert

Gosh....I can't remember all the things you guys brought up......but let's kick it.....
Paul....you are straight on in many respects...certain birds, all bees and some marine life, and some bats are affected by microwave technology. Bees are the most vulnerable, because navigation is primarily magnetic...and visual....but visual  in a range of freqs that are easily distorted by low level microwaves and harmonics. Stick a bee in a container with a Bberry and send that badboy and email with an attachment....and watch that bee freak out. PROOF!
     Blue Whales make sounds between 150 to 210 dbs in the media of deep ocean. They communicate across the oceans of the world with greater efficiency than our beloved Internet does across the terrestrial planet.
      If they concentrated the sound on the ships that seek to kill them, they would crush them like the tin cans that they are.
WHY they don't I will never know. I WISH they would.

Peace and Blubber,
Marty and Scrimshaw Cats
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software