University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A New Physical Life's Journey
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Lightdancer
Posted 11/15/2008 7:58 AM (#12431)
Subject: A New Physical Life's Journey

Student

Hello All!
I've been away for awhile, and have missed you. I knew that I put the laws of change into motion when I started this course and renewed my spiritual journey, and that the current path and company I was with would fall away. On Halloween it did! I was "moved on" due to restructuring/downsizing at a company I had been with for 10 years. I knew it was going to happen, so it was no surprise, just a shock to the system, similar to a divorce.

I am well on the mend emotionally, and so excited about the future. I am manifesting my own little company, using the talents I have for helping others with information technology needs. I've created a website, business cards and started networking with other businesses in the area and am on my way. I've thrown my energy ball of love and intention into the Fount, and am looking forward to watching the results come to fruition.

Your blessings and love would be highly appreciated in my new reality. I am so glad to be back here in the forums, and back with my UMS studies.

My Love to You All!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 11/15/2008 11:33 PM (#12445 - in reply to #12431)
Subject: RE: A New Physical Life's Journey

PhD Alumni

Wow, I am excited for you and will send positive energy for success your way.

You will have to share your website through PM with me if you want (or you can place it in your siggy area). I would love to check it out.

Congratulations and Best Wishes
mruppert
Posted 11/17/2008 2:08 AM (#12462 - in reply to #12431)

Expert

HiDi.....

May your journey take you to where you really want to go! I am excited for you.

You have an omen, my cats are playing with their ball at this time.....they ignore that ball every single day. They chose to play with it now.......hmmmm.........since I was doing Tarot, I will draw a card for you (which is meaningless in a traditional sense; and I use all the cards unlike most who like greater arcana; my deck is the Rider from the Golden Dawn....in case you study this kind of thing).

Your card is "The Emperor" .........greater arcana and a very powerfull card...at the same time my shyest cat, Poppy, came on the table to explore the cards. Poppy rarely comes up on this table.

So, if there is some magic, let it be so and let it work!!!!!!

Peace and Claws,

Marty and Kittykats

Louise
Posted 11/17/2008 3:53 AM (#12469 - in reply to #12431)

UMS Student

Congrats Lightdancer - what a wonderful thing for you to be following a new path - what adventures must lie ahead! Sending you lots of energy for attracting clients your way!
searching
Posted 11/18/2008 10:22 PM (#12511 - in reply to #12431)

Regular

Good luck on your new path. change is constant and should be embraced. even though its hard to do sometimes.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software