University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Love and Forgiveness
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Louise
Posted 10/3/2008 4:24 PM (#10760)
Subject: Love and Forgiveness

UMS Student

I just wanted to share this passage with you after just finishing the book Your Immortal Reality - I wasn't sure where to put it, so it's on its own! I think the message is quite apt. The passage is considered the voice of the Holy Spirit, the Voice of One:

Each day that you forgive, the effects of all the world's mistakes are melted as snow into a burning fire. No more guilt, no more karma, no more fear of what may be. For you have met yourself and declared your innocence, and all that follows is as natural as God.
No more birth, nor old death; these are just ideas. If you should come again to help a few more to find the way, so be it; but you are not a body, you are love, and it matters not where love appears to be. For love being love, it cannot be wrong.
The day will come when pain is impossible, love is every-where, and truth is all there is. You've longed for this forever, often silently and without knowing it. The knowledge of what you are is more certain now, and love has forgotten no one.
The day will come when the world will sing the song of spirit instead of weeping tones that hide the Voice for truth. The day will come when there is nothing left to forgive, and celebrate with your sisters and brothers is in order.
And the day will come when there is no more need for days. And you will live as one forever in the holiness of your immortal reality.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/3/2008 4:41 PM (#10765 - in reply to #10760)
Subject: RE: Love and Forgiveness

PhD Alumni

So true Louise, thank you.

Love, healing & blessings

I was wondering how to say goodnight, seeing you logged on; you did it for me

Paul

night night x

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/3/2008 4:43 PM
Louise
Posted 10/3/2008 5:24 PM (#10766 - in reply to #10765)

UMS Student

night night - I'm just starting my morning in NZ! Sleep tight.
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/3/2008 5:32 PM (#10767 - in reply to #10766)

PhD Alumni

Time is funny, even in this world as it is, time plays tricks with us .... your morning Louise, must I imagine be our tomorrow; I logged back on briefly and so missed this interlude and there is no registered user, nor no invisible guest to keep me company, as the hours wear away into my goodnight, as your day begins and takes off ...

..... let then,

your day today be filled with the joy of a tomorrow that happens now, so that yesterday, today and the ever, nevermore, always happens Now, with total bliss

rendering all time redundant, in the only present moment

no full stops

only love, devotion, forgiveness and surrender

as the Divine lives in us
Louise
Posted 10/7/2008 8:07 PM (#10890 - in reply to #10767)

UMS Student

that's a beautiful quote - is that an alla Paul? I was just talking to a friend this morning about how time can keep us deluded into thinking that we are never doing enough - each moment of time is yesterday, today, and tomorrow all rolled into one moment, a single holy instant of emergence, and emerging again, and again, and again - a continous emergence of spirit..and somewhere between the gaps of our emerging expression, we ask for the peace of God...as you said, let's surrender to this very moment!
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/8/2008 4:12 AM (#10899 - in reply to #10890)

PhD Alumni

My last post was not a conscious quote, I always try to acknowledge sources, but its sentiments, deeply felt, were clearly, hardly orginal !

Glad they made sense; sometimes I can be opaque

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/8/2008 4:41 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software