University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cfs/me
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

sunflower
Posted 10/1/2008 6:43 AM (#10575)
Subject: cfs/me

Elite Veteran

a beloved family member of mine was dignosed with me a few weeks ago,there is no test a such for this illnes,as doctors etc do not have much faith in the illness itself,and the patients who suffer are regarded as malingeres,or neurotic,i have researched the info available,and to me,it seems it is a true neurological condition,with devastating symtoms,and spoils beyond beleif peoples lives,i have seen him suffer,i have seen his exhaustion,and his painful limbs and joints are apparent to the onlooker,he used to be a very hard worker,very busy social life,etc,which now he can not sustain,which breaks my heart to see the lost look in his eyes,as he cannot see a light at the end of the tunnel,What i would like to ask,whomever may be of help,does anyone know of this,or experienced it,and what can be done,or given in alternative medicene wise,and is it relevant in America,ok thanks,irix
Top of the page Bottom of the page
NothingEverything
Posted 10/1/2008 7:44 AM (#10576 - in reply to #10575)
Subject: RE: cfs/me

UMS Student

Iris,
Some things to try include: Coenzyme Q10 treatment and/or a change of diet to mostly raw vegetables and food high in essential fatty acids like salmon.
There can be so many different reasons for Chronic fatigue syndrome that a direct cure is difficult.
But you cant go wrong with the diet change to raw vegetables and essential fatty acid foods for this disease.
Results should be signifigant in around 3-5 months though and relapses are very possible.
I would also recommend daily meditations involving visualizing energy comming into the body from the universe and filling themselves with white light. Also we can help by putting our focus of will and love into revitalizing thier bodies and filling them with thoughts of joy.
NothingEverything
Posted 10/1/2008 8:42 AM (#10582 - in reply to #10575)

UMS Student

ginseng, coenzyme q10, l-carnitine can all be found at http://www.therootofthematter.ca/cgi-bin/itsmy/go.exe?page=5&domain...

these are some natural ways to help get some energy back.
sunflower
Posted 10/1/2008 9:02 AM (#10583 - in reply to #10576)

Elite Veteran

NE,thankyou so much for replying,it is a releif to have advice and help,so again,thankyou for taking the time to do so,its shows your loving soul,i will take all the advice given,and go on the link you have provided,i send my loving thoughts to you,irisx
soulfire
Posted 10/1/2008 11:31 AM (#10586 - in reply to #10583)

Alumni

I have had CFS (and fibromyalgia and MPS and epstein-barr and...) and now no longer deal with any of the symptoms. It has taken me 5+y of very hard work to get better and I still have some 'crumbs' to fix.

Without going into detail, suffice it to say that this is a very complex issue. When chronic illness appears it is a means of setting boundaries by the body because the person will not. Most of the time there is trauma involved in the person's past that begins this type of behavior. There is often a lot of dissociation involved which makes it harder to treat. There are also gains from the illness to be addressed, regardless of how adamantly they express a desire to feel better. Their energies are flowing in the wrong direction and if you muscle test them on the desire to get well, they are weak and remain strong on staying sick.

Unless the person is willing to face all of the dragons in the dark corners of their mind and do some very hard work, nothing you do or suggest will help. People that are diagnosed with chronic illnesses are bombarded with 'helpful' advice from everyone they know. This is a boundary issue as well that needs to be looked at. The only person that can help your relative is him. We know from the classes that we've done at UMS that the body is a reflection or mirror of our soul. These things are soul illnesses. If your relative decides to get help, you can PM me and I will give you some resources. My whole purpose in my metaphysics training is to help these people as a Spiritual Counselor.
instinctual
Posted 10/3/2008 10:50 AM (#10726 - in reply to #10575)

PhD Alumni

Oh Iris, blessings to your beloved...I think more and more the traditional medical community is accepting ME.....and combined with alternative therapies, people can live comfortably !

x

L
sunflower
Posted 10/3/2008 11:57 AM (#10729 - in reply to #10575)

Elite Veteran

hello all that kindly answered this,and thankyou for you advice,i have to make an apology,as i said it was a relative,when in fact it is i who suffer this,the reason i did not say it was me was because i feared ridicule,but a very helpfulperson who pm,d me,thought i was being decitful,i don,t know,or think it was meant in a nasty way,as they were helpful,untili admitted it was i,i sincerely hope i have not in any way offended that person,it was not my intention,it ws my cowardice at some comments that may have been made,or anticpated,that has now led me regret deeply my weakness,sorry,iris
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/3/2008 12:39 PM (#10732 - in reply to #10729)

PhD Alumni

Aww Iris, I am sad that you anticipated you might have been ridiculed; that is so not what this community should be about, if that is what it appears.

It is not for me to prescribe what we are about, but for me, there is something about

- healing the planet

- growing mutual consciousness

- enhancing respect

- (and relevant here helping to heal and encourage each other

More, your honesty in opening yourself up to sharing your vulnerability is wonderful ...

so .. in the spirit of mutual healing , please let me send you vibrant warmth, light and energy through the spiritual vibration that we all share;

please permit yourself to accept the gift of healing from the divine

even though time may also need to take its course.

Speak and Be here just how you feel you need to Be x

Namaste
instinctual
Posted 10/4/2008 10:05 AM (#10796 - in reply to #10729)

PhD Alumni

Sunflower smiling at the sun
Your time is gonna' come
Keep your eyes on sunny skies
Your heart soars above the clouds
Sings a song out loud
For a brand new day - not so far away
Isn't it amazing - what you see
Isn't it amazing - what you do

Isn't it amazing - everything
Sunflowers in spring -
they're just like you
Sunflower wipe away your tears
All your doubts and fears
You were born to fly - so high
Sunflower everybody knows
You're the one that grows in a sunny place
Such a happy face

Feel yourself friend, your good days and bad- you are gentle in your growth....no thorns on your stem...don't worry about them...stay on your course...

x
L

Edited by instinctual 10/4/2008 10:06 AM
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/4/2008 10:26 AM (#10802 - in reply to #10575)

PhD Alumni

Rabindranath Tagore, from Gitanjali :

Hidden in the heart of things thou art nourishing seeds into sprouts,

buds into blossoms, and ripening flowers into fruitfulness.

I was tired and sleeping on my idle bed

and imagined all work had ceased.

In the morning I woke up

and found my garden full with wonders of flowers.

http://www.schoolofwisdom.com/gitanjali.html

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/4/2008 10:28 AM
sunflower
Posted 10/8/2008 5:37 AM (#10902 - in reply to #10796)

Elite Veteran

lori,that was so beutiful,it made me cry,but in a nice way,you are such a kind loving soul,and a shining light to all,love always,irisx
sunflower
Posted 10/8/2008 5:40 AM (#10903 - in reply to #10732)

Elite Veteran

paul,paul,paul,what would i do without your kind wisdom,caring,and love,which you share with all,you understand even the unspoken,a very special gift,a very special person,love ans light always,iris,
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/8/2008 5:51 AM (#10907 - in reply to #10903)

PhD Alumni

Your comments are deeply felt & appreciated, thank you Iris, for being able to read and respond; for your warmth and recognition.

All good things to you

Paul
instinctual
Posted 10/11/2008 12:34 PM (#11022 - in reply to #10575)

PhD Alumni

Iris, I want to share a link with you that you may or may not have already viewed...also my neighbor suffers from CFS and Fibromyalgia. She remains hydrated and does yoga and walks 30 minutes a day and these 3 things she says saves her and minimizes her symptoms.

http://www.beliefnet.com/healthandhealing/getcontent.aspx?cid=13551

Thinking of you...

x
L
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)