University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Heart is the Core
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Tothaten
Posted 9/24/2008 7:48 AM (#10394)
Subject: The Heart is the Core

New user

Hi people, this is the former SouthernCrow back as Tothaten because he forgot his password. Today in western countries there is a health problem that has reached epidemic proportions. Heart disease also known as cardiovascular, coronary artery disease is the number one on the list of diseases that kill people. This means it is more common than cancer. Implicated in causing heart disease is cholesterol. Cholesterol and other fats deposit themselves on the arteries eventually stopping the flow of blood. 20 billion dollars annually is spent on cholesterol reducing medications in america alone. So scientists and medical professionals believe that cholesterol is the cause of heart disease. This is a mistake !!! Cholesterol is not the cause of heart disease it is an effect a manifestation of the true cause. According to Barbara Brennan, diseases appear as problems in the aura and chakras before they manifest as physical disease. The cause is a disease in the spirit of the heart, the heart chakra. In people with coronary artery disease the heart chakra is clogged with a dark sluggish substance(page 143 "Hands of light"). When the high bodies of the aura like the emotional body are clogged we are desensitized to the feelings of the heart, we are blocking these heart feelings. What is it the feelings we feel in the heart well things like sympathy,compassion and affection are common. When someone continually blocks these feelings the blockage builds up so that eventually they stop feeling anything in the heart and they likely deny the hearts role as the centre of consciousness thinking materialistically that the heart is just a pump. It should also be recognized that cholesterol is found only in animal foods, and that eating animals requires the blocking of feeling in the heart of sympathy toward that animal. This validates the connection between physical disease and spiritual disease. Other diseases of the spiritual heart include being unfaithful to ones lover. The latin word for the heart is cor from which we get the word core, so remember "The heart is the core ".
Top of the page Bottom of the page
RedQueenGenesis
Posted 9/24/2008 3:01 PM (#10397 - in reply to #10394)
Subject: RE: The Heart is the Core

Very good. It makes a lot of sense for me in particular, because my father died of heart failure. 
Tracy Martin
Posted 9/24/2008 5:38 PM (#10400 - in reply to #10394)

Alumni

Hi Southern Crow/Tothaten! Good to see you here again!

This is a wonderful train of inquiry. In my life I have noticed the effects of continuous 'cultivation' of fear and depression on my body. The body is a wonderful gieger counter for deeper issues and when we listen closely and go deeper into that which builds our reality we may find a place of healing on the inner planes that underlie the materiality we are experiencing. We have the ability to see deeper and acknowledge the layers which cover the brilliance of who we are, and there are many who have sharpened their inner eyes to see who can help us.

Opening the Heart is a challenge to most in a world that has crushed sensitivity and despised compassion. As strongly as many feel about the eating or not eating of animal flesh, the native cultures have taught a way in which the heart remains open in compassion and gratitude towards the animal which died to sustain human life. We do not often practice this respectful acknowledgment and through our lack of attention the layers build up, and as the layers accumulate we experience dis-ease.

On another note, it is my personal belief that the Chakras are Perfect. It is the layers which surround them that dims their pure Light.

Paul Joseph
Posted 9/24/2008 5:42 PM (#10401 - in reply to #10397)

PhD Alumni

How funny (strange) -

nice to hear from you in your new identity, Teotihuachan (sorry, my pun): seriously:

it is 22.37 hrs here in the UK and at 05.30 this morning I slithered into the pre-conscious of another incredibly busy and stressful day with the feeling of a tightening band around my chest and wondered to myself, (in all seriousness):

'oh dear ... is this a heart attack' ... then, what would happen if this was that moment that we all dread ... etc: my father also, RQG died of heart failure (and numerous strokes and a worn out life, etc)

I got up, went about my normal business, taking as much as I could out of each moment; and now, as I am about to go to bed again, before another, hugely busy, stressful day, i read your post (s) x
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/24/2008 5:43 PM (#10402 - in reply to #10400)

PhD Alumni

Our posts crossed Tracy.

How interestingly Perfect xx
Tracy Martin
Posted 9/24/2008 5:51 PM (#10407 - in reply to #10394)

Alumni

Sending Paul a great big dose of Heart energy, I have plenty to spare!
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/24/2008 5:54 PM (#10408 - in reply to #10407)

PhD Alumni

Muchly needed, dear Heart x

Mine has dispersed everyWhere
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)