University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Supernatural 3...here is the orginal pic.from 07
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

todd15
Posted 9/16/2008 8:06 PM (#10266)
Subject: Supernatural 3...here is the orginal pic.from 07

This is the picture when i was on my computer, and something in my head told me to go downstairs and
lay down on the bed and take a picture of my bedroom window. At the time there were no curtains i don't know why i did this but this is it. Adele From Angelic Wise Ones gave me a reading from this pic. i couldn't believe it myself. thanx for your input everyone on this. talk soon.

Edited by todd15 9/16/2008 8:09 PM

(Copy of big face in upper right window.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Copy of big face in upper right window.jpg (16KB - 280 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/17/2008 3:50 AM (#10272 - in reply to #10266)
Subject: RE: Supernatural 3...here is the orginal pic.from 07

PhD Alumni

Is that also an Orb I see before me ?!

(posted this before seeing your reference to an orb on the other thread Todd, which I have now just read)

Edited by Paul Joseph 9/17/2008 4:14 AM
todd15
Posted 9/17/2008 5:57 AM (#10275 - in reply to #10266)

yes and inside the orb the face we believe is a friend of ours who passed last year about 2 months before i took this pic. notice to the left of the orb, there is a crown with a sphere inside, i was told it is a ashram. above that you see a ogre looking face, now on the middle top you can see a mans face with a beard and where his forehead is notice carefully you can if you look good enough see a e.t.'s head. Adele also told me that this picture is about extra terrestrials and she channeled some messages about them to me. i sent Supernatural a picture the other night i took at home and if you look in the center window at the pic...you see what looks like a e.t. if you look in the lower right side of the picture you can see smaller faces, she said one is mayan. so much i love this picture, she did too for she asked me if she could have one for her developing students. thanx guys again. my teacher thought that the man in the upper corner was a monk also. Adele said that this picture is about e.t's and the ra period of egypt. either way thanks for the comments.
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/17/2008 9:21 AM (#10276 - in reply to #10275)

PhD Alumni

Thanks Todd; yes i am sure the picture is clearer not reproduced electronically like this.
todd15
Posted 9/17/2008 4:31 PM (#10285 - in reply to #10266)

to be honest the pic is clearer but not much clearer though you can honestly see the faces and if you can blow it up some you will see more things...upper left corner of pic....looks like a boys head looking sideways...when i woke up this morning i took 4 shots of that cabinet again....the red man showed but this time white faces, the second again, the 3rd nothing the 4th nothing. it bothers me only because i would like to know if someone can identify the red whatever? i don't dare ask myself because i don't want something bad invited in...believe me my wife and i say St. michael protection prayers every night. my friend wants me to post them the pictures on our website so i have to devote some time now to our paranormal website with the pics, but i love this place now that i found it...take care.

Edited by todd15 9/17/2008 4:32 PM
Supernatural3
Posted 9/17/2008 5:00 PM (#10286 - in reply to #10266)

PhD Alumni

I truly wish I was there. You see, my channel guide gives me information about places, names of people or ghosts where I have been, or going to be. If I am never going to be there, my info is just not given.

I can still feel that you are surrounded by energy. Nothing negative, just non higher intelligent / or non-interfearing. But not of malevolent nature.

Be free

todd15
Posted 9/17/2008 9:38 PM (#10290 - in reply to #10266)

thanx again for your answers, its crazy it is, i am going to school for metaphysical, but never expected this to happen. yes we have a website but i thought at first we would just be having evps which we have lots and maybe orbs. just didn't expect all this to happen...again you guys and gals are great!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software