University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Understanding Love?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 9/28/2008 3:29 PM (#10489 - in reply to #10486)
Subject: RE: Understanding Love?

PhD Alumni

Don;t know the Love is wicked song, but yes, only love can break your heart is from a song by quite a famous singer, but did not and do not have time to Google it; could be Neil Young. I bet Marty will know.

And yes again, reflecting as i type, love is wicked, as God is good and evil xx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 9/28/2008 11:11 PM (#10500 - in reply to #10231)

Gene Pitney sung it and a very young Burt Bacharach wrote it. I  got the vinyl, but can't play it as I don't have a working turntable, out of the three that I have. Just ain't gonna happen. The song means something to me.

I could care less that massive movements of new age spiritualists tell me that they "know" a cosmic love and it is all one.....I will praise them to high heaven for insght all the while knowing that it is false.

Understanding is one thing, but love is another! I can love all that are here, but not in the way that I loved ISIS.

My love for and of ISIS was mystical......we spoke without speaking, and we exercised power in our eyes. I may have the oppportunity of doing that again with another person, but the initial strenght is weak with anyone else.

And, some advice for someone who thinks she has found something, you are so very far away from love, that you can no longer see it.

Peace Profound,

Martin V. Ruppert,and Cats who are Luckylee and Poppyhead Ruppert, and Sissy Curry....they are my girls...and I love them!

Peace Profound!

Paul Joseph
Posted 9/29/2008 4:17 AM (#10502 - in reply to #10500)

PhD Alumni

Dear Marty .... I am sure you have noticed this, but just to observe, ISIS is IS twice .... must have been impactful ... see you on the other side of the River , if not before x

ps - knew you'd know the song btw !!

Edited by Paul Joseph 9/29/2008 4:17 AM
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software