University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

can someone tell me who this is???
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

todd15
Posted 9/14/2008 8:30 PM (#10209)
Subject: can someone tell me who this is???

i am into metaphysical and of late i have been able to take pictures and have things show up. can we post pics in this group? thanx.

Edited by todd15 9/14/2008 8:33 PM

(red face in cabinet.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments red face in cabinet.jpg (18KB - 343 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
todd15
Posted 9/14/2008 8:32 PM (#10210 - in reply to #10209)
Subject: RE: can we post pics?

it worked, i need to know from someone with knowledge exactly who this is??? is that a jewel in their forehead? thanx.
Supernatural3
Posted 9/15/2008 8:55 AM (#10212 - in reply to #10209)
Subject: RE: can someone tell me who this is???

PhD Alumni

In order to find out exactly what it is, someone would have to honestly be there or gather a lot more information. One would have to see what the area has in it, or see another picture that is clear in order to find out if there is anything shiny that is reflecting. The circumstances around the photo, or a normal photo taken with out any interfearance, so we can see the possibilities. Right now it isn't clear enough to say what it is. The red colored head, could be Matrixing, or a reflection / refraction. We need temperature, moisture, and all around weather conditions. With it being indoors, was it raining outside, with windows open? (humid?)

According to the EXIF data on the picture, an Olympus Digital Camera was used with flash, meaning it could very well be a reflection type of glare. The interesting part is that this photo has not been modified or photo shopped, so this is a valid and untouched photo.

Did you have any experiences, or feelings? Can you describe how you felt while around these odd pictures?

The more information you can gather about this area, the better one can find either a cause, or at least use process of elimination to help you find out if it's paranormal or normal.

I do find this picture very interesting myself, but I would like to see others, perhaps from same spot. Explain what the picture is supposed to have in it, or describe what is really there.

While I did save the picture on my computer, just so I could blow it up, I couldn't get a larger one. So trying to blow up the small one, it pixelated. If you could email me the original, that would be great.

My email is in my profile. Thanks~
BTW, very nice picture you captured.

If it is a spirit, it would be a low level one. The red color alone means that it's not intelligent, but more confused or in a trapped state. I would not want to ask this one questions, as it may only be residial, earthbound, non-intelligent. If it does interact with you, please post here.

As always, know that you are a source of light, always protected, always safe. Keep that in mind and when you are around anything that scares you, turn your autoprotect onto high. Just mentally brighten your internal light.... it won't let you down.

Will wait for more information~

Paul Joseph
Posted 9/15/2008 12:13 PM (#10221 - in reply to #10209)

PhD Alumni

To me, simply looking at it, it looks like picture of a rose in a window with a white tissue draped from it.
Jeremiah K
Posted 9/15/2008 1:05 PM (#10223 - in reply to #10209)

Student

Reminds me of this little elf looking stuffed animal thing my mom puts out at christmas. heh. Have you tried to take any more pictures of the same area to see if anything else pops up?
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/15/2008 5:57 PM (#10227 - in reply to #10209)

PhD Alumni

Full moon very up and very high and clear here, though hid herself in an amazing cloud halo as I stepped outside the underground rail station at 21.09 pm tonight; and late yesterday afternoon racing back down the London from Norfolk motorway, M11 at 16.00, as a sky-prism spoke of some warning that shielded us from a 3-car accident and we were the last car through before the police car came in behind me and closed the motorway ....

Love All

And we are still yet

Alive xxxxxxxx

Namaste
todd15
Posted 9/15/2008 7:42 PM (#10229 - in reply to #10209)

i am trying to post the original shot of this on here, but i am having problems will keep trying

Edited by todd15 9/15/2008 7:53 PM
todd15
Posted 9/15/2008 7:54 PM (#10230 - in reply to #10209)

another try?
Supernatural3
Posted 9/16/2008 4:16 PM (#10258 - in reply to #10209)

PhD Alumni

I posted my feelings through email. I am waiting for a response from another too. Will email that when I get it.

Your world is full of extra energy, choosing to show themselves. Not that uncommon. It's meant to bring you to realize life is more than what it appears. Consider it a blessing~

todd15
Posted 9/16/2008 7:43 PM (#10263 - in reply to #10209)

supernatural 3 did you get all my shots i sent you...in there you can see the orginal distance shot i took you can see him in there. i just made a 8"x10" glossy and you can see him good although small i think more than ever now he has something on his forehead, i will play a little bit more with sizing until i get my desired results. thanx this is really neat, i took one tonight in the cabinet again and on top of the center pot that's in there a round stem is there, i took a picture and it looks like a person holding a ancient round shield. then i took another a different shot so flash wouldn't come in and the stem is there. Again i was told by Adele Linsalata of Angelic wise ones that when she read my first picture and got the message she said i would have more visitors. that first pic i will send to your e-mail addy look up in the upper right corner of the window, you see where a foreign man is there, Adele says he is egyptian, also a orb in there looks like a friend who we know who passed on, you will see others and a ashram if you look close enough. other faces coming through. i will send you the pic it's incredible what has visited me. enlarge the pic you will see the man in the upper corner big head....thanx..Todd.

Edited by todd15 9/16/2008 7:45 PM
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/17/2008 4:18 AM (#10274 - in reply to #10263)

PhD Alumni

... yes Todd, the man in the upper corner from the picture as it has come out here looks Mediaeval to me, or possibly Norse ... either a warrior or maybe a monk ...
Rose
Posted 9/20/2008 8:56 PM (#10362 - in reply to #10209)

Student

yes a man wearing a beanie and there's a rose and tissue super imposed on his face.

He's lost his lady love, yes? Staring out wondering if she ever thinks of him....hmmmm....

No, I do not believe she thinks of him because he saw the world through grim and tainted eyes. The very reason he lost her to begin with.

don't know if this is true but it was the story that I got when I looked at this pic.....
mruppert
Posted 9/21/2008 3:53 AM (#10363 - in reply to #10209)

Hmmmmm.....look at it aqain! As if it were an incidental glance!

Mystery solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace Porridge Hot,

Marty and Luckylee (the discoverer); Poppyhead, (the accolate); and SissyGirl (the heretic)

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software