University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

London, UK Astral Journey Adventure
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

instinctual
Posted 8/16/2008 10:50 PM (#9327 - in reply to #8661)
Subject: RE: London, UK Astral Journey Adventure

PhD Alumni

Paul, Tracy- Wow! What awesome experiences you both had, as well as meeeee! Sorry about your boo boo, P! Have to wonder how "coincidental" that may or may not have been on Thursday, in light of today..guiding you, so to speak to a specific mind frame, for example...also your colors were interesting...green, black....and Tracy, ohh your images are gorgeous! You always make me smile with your references about Mother earth energy..I love that! And it is humbling and invigorating....so sweet of you...a lesson to be learned, I have to learn about and make my own this aspect of self that many often see about me ( except me )! And, we both had angelic experiences...a nice validation for sure...I went grocery shopping almost immediately after the astral travel, and I ate a Hershey bar with almonds before paying for it in the store! aahahaha!!! Most importantly is that Christine received loving healing and light from all of us.
I hope everyone comes forward with their experiences!
Love to you all!

Moi

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/17/2008 5:12 AM (#9331 - in reply to #9327)

PhD Alumni

Absolutely Lori .. and Tracy .. what marvellous & lovely work and imagery; the colours in your mandalas really resonated with the sense perceptions I felt surrounded by & journeys taken x
Tracy Martin
Posted 8/17/2008 11:02 AM (#9332 - in reply to #8661)

Alumni

Definitely a powerful and vivid experience for all.  I hardly did a thing all day long after. This morning I woke with the imagery. I am in a bit of awe over the energy I sensed. 
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/17/2008 3:06 PM (#9334 - in reply to #9332)

PhD Alumni

I have been gently collapsed all weekend X

Healing, synchronicity & foot: no doubt

The fullsomeness of the healing spirit is energetically everyWhere xx
instinctual
Posted 8/18/2008 12:29 PM (#9359 - in reply to #8661)

PhD Alumni

Gently collapsed sounds like a nice alley to be up! I spent the weekend watching the Olympics, basically..cooked a bit, played with Jordie..chilled after the astral adventure. It still knocks me for a loop, but I am getting better at grounding...getting the house ready for my sister to visit from Seattle...nothing like an impending guest to make you see all the cobwebs!

Missing Cara and Rose..where are you girls??

Come out come out wherever you are...
Kiddo Green
Posted 8/20/2008 5:21 PM (#9450 - in reply to #8661)

Internet connection has been down, thus the silence.

Very active dreams this past week, though the memories are fleeting. I will have to actively go into trance to bring up the experience.

Btw, Lori, as a confirmation of the power of the moon milk, the traditional practice of "breathing/working with blue fire" is used by many traditions. It has been incorporated into many neo-pagan meditations/trance practices. The blue fire is experienced as a misty, electric blue energy. Rather than white light, it uses blue light. One can breathe, manipulate it, send it, empower other objects/people with it. So, what is also crazy is that the way you discovered it is also very close to how we manifest the energy, in the 'deep well of space'. More confirmation. Pretty exciting. You are a natural.

Gotta run. Cranky baby at my heels.

Kiddo.

Edited by Kiddo Green 8/20/2008 5:38 PM
instinctual
Posted 8/20/2008 5:57 PM (#9451 - in reply to #8661)

PhD Alumni

Hello Cara and all...happy you are back C...your absence was felt! Thank you for your kind validation...WOW look at this gorgeous multi colored butterfly attempting to ram itself into my glass wall! Who is it? Anyway, I think we are all talented naturals who have arrived to this place on our paths out of necessity..a way of coping, so to speak...I will do research on the blue light you refer to...all I can tell you is that is was a fabulously peaceful, yet powerful energy! Having somewhat of a low energy day..hope that does not come across as anything other than it is.

Love and Peace to you all

Oh..edited portion here, as I clicked submit before I meant to..yes..try to unravel those dreams, Cara...I would think you have some powerful messages. Mine have been of animals..large horses, fetal dogs with green slickened bald patches...perhaps I can attribute those to my cough medicine I take at night!?

Edited by instinctual 8/20/2008 5:59 PM
Kiddo Green
Posted 8/21/2008 3:46 AM (#9478 - in reply to #8661)

Typing as I see the image. I see a large white orb with several blue orbs surrounding it. There are silvery blue strands connecting the blue orbs. They look like spider silk. The white orb is emanating a brilliant white glow. The silver spider threads trail upwards, it appears and form a single strand and wrap around one another, making one tether, like a vine. Then, the strands separate again into the vast cosmos in a clockwise fashion unwinding again into single strands of white light and terminating into white starfire. The star points begin to turn in the black sky. As they move, the light leaves trails of swirling starlight. Soon, the lights become one flash of white light. One circle, one star.

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/21/2008 4:24 AM (#9486 - in reply to #9478)

PhD Alumni

Good to have your internet connection back Cara ... interesting cosmic visioning

Edited by Paul Joseph 8/21/2008 4:25 AM
Tracy Martin
Posted 8/21/2008 1:06 PM (#9544 - in reply to #8661)

Alumni

Cara, a vision of unity and flow of energy, all of us coming together in a mindful intention to heal. 
instinctual
Posted 8/22/2008 7:21 PM (#9640 - in reply to #8661)

PhD Alumni

Cara, your experience is so beautiful...thank you for sharing that with us and for us.
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/9/2008 7:49 AM (#10091 - in reply to #9640)

PhD Alumni

Dear Teri - you were asking about the oak tree photograph - page one of this thread has more pics of the Heath ... later (page two) there are some lovely pics posted by Tracy ... enjoy

Edited by Paul Joseph 9/9/2008 7:50 AM
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software