University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

flown the nest
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

sunflower
Posted 8/6/2008 3:43 AM (#8596)
Subject: flown the nest

Elite Veteran

it would seem everyone has flown the nest,and gone to pastures new,once,a long time ago (in bethlehem)so the holy bible says.....this board was ahive of activity,frienship,warmth,spiritual,funny.sad,etc,that was what i would call the good old days,when true spirit was at work,even the arguments were interestin,to a point,the wole gammet of emotions are necessary,to evolve,so on,so forth.Then i noticed,as time passed.as it does.that things were slowly,maybe quickly changing,people.or whatever..,more so apparently when the master star relocated,ressurected itself in a new location,where the world,apparently,can join in,and listen and learn,and post ,and become members,and log,on,and on,and on,(WHERE THAT GO THEN) there became so much lack of spirit,even from from the so called hierarchy.Doubt crept in,people suspecting each other,watching what we posted for fear of being hurtful,innuendos,subltle hints,codes,disguised,ahhh,the fun of it,running and chasing,seeking,trying to find,bit like a miss marples whodunnit,maybe more should look in the mirror,and then the may truly connect,with thier real self,unless ulterior motives prevented.And alass alack,i was one of those too,caught up in a web of suspicion,still am,but as once it would have bothered me,now it dissapates,blown away,other more important,true peoples lives,concern me,like real people,you can touch,and see,and look in their eyes,thrats where the truth lies,windows of the soul.I enjoyed best when there where innocent laughter,true spirtitual meanings,questions askedked to test the soul,spirit,the essence of who WE really are.In a strange way,i enjoyed our last debarcle,where arguments abounded,where anger reared its ugly,or kind head,at least.the,although we were arguing,being seriously sarcatic,etc,it was alive ,flowing,some jumour,as there always is,in adversity,then the calm,the coming together,the reflections,the peace,the love.Who cares where,or whom,or how or why,not the important thing,the thing was ,it brought some of us together again,we said said,sorry,the hardest wordwe were as one again,al that in itself,was like a marrriage of today,of two people,joined together,for better or worse,for richer for poorer,in sickness and in health(i,ll leave out the till death do us part)as we know that not to be so,so the wedding in the forest,the umslingo tribe,the laughter the fun,etc,even the universe joined in,,,,that was a marriage of souls coming together,spirits children having fun,so on,(as i type this,words keep mystreiuosly disappearing)so what,take what you want,need,i shall now lie down,maybe,and reflect,maybe,i may (if the powers of the human hand,don,t freeze this)come back,in one,five ten minutes,maybe fifteen,and reflect,talk,again,i may not,who knows,who cares,i don,t.But i still say,intuition is a wonderful thing,love the word serendipity,am curious about the number 7 in life,i love the four seasons,everything comes in 3,s,colour,and its true meaning,its true properties,and so on.I am me,who are you....
Top of the page Bottom of the page
sunflower
Posted 8/6/2008 3:50 AM (#8597 - in reply to #8596)
Subject: oh i laugh

Elite Veteran

iris ,iris ,iris,i look at my words,and the spelling is atrocuous,do i care,no,should i worry what others may thin,no,shoud i be me YES.............
instinctual
Posted 8/6/2008 1:30 PM (#8638 - in reply to #8596)
Subject: RE: flown the nest

PhD Alumni

I feel compelled to write a poem for you, my sweet friend...I do not

understand from where this post stemmed, yet am mysteriously

drawn to it because I feel we (you and me )stem from the same pond

of broth.

Oh blessed woman insightful and True

Wearing your soul on your Seeve

Leaving it open for all to See

Your Light shines Brilliantly.

Iris, my friend with a throat of Blue

A Crown of glowing White

On a stormy sea of Emotion

You can guide us into the Night.

Let your fears go into the Sky

So that they are absorbed by Divine

And may she rain upon you, Truth

And you will drink her Wine.

Know, sweet Lady, in Heart of Hearts

The Peace and Joy you Are.

You have touched and taught so Deeply

We feel you, near and Far.

Because we do not see each other's Eyes,

The windows to our Soul

This causes us all Pondering

Are We All Indeed Whole?

The lesson here is Difficult

Yet simple in it's Thrust.

That we have been brought here

Assembled together

To know the beauty of Trust.

instinctual
Posted 8/6/2008 2:35 PM (#8650 - in reply to #8596)

PhD Alumni

I cannot edit this- so to clarify

Seeve=Sleeve
searching
Posted 8/6/2008 3:33 PM (#8652 - in reply to #8596)

Regular

the thread was filled with your soul sunflower. i could see you in it. you should be you with out care, so you can be forever joined with God. i shall be me so we can be forever joined as friends as God.
Kiddo Green
Posted 8/6/2008 4:02 PM (#8654 - in reply to #8596)

touching and mysterious. I am still sifting for all the meaning...perhaps I am not to know it. That's OK too. Still Sunflower, I am drawn to your writing, even though I don't always understand all of it. That's the magic...

Cara
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/7/2008 9:12 AM (#8713 - in reply to #8638)

PhD Alumni

Lovely poem Lori, thanx

Paulo
sunflower
Posted 8/7/2008 9:22 AM (#8715 - in reply to #8652)

Elite Veteran

searchin,my soul friend,only the best for the best,tis you,i would love you to be the best man,will you accept. x
mruppert
Posted 8/7/2008 2:13 PM (#8763 - in reply to #8596)

Sunbonnet....I am right there, behind your left shoulder, but I am quick for my age, when you turn I will be hiding, you'll only catch a glimpse.
And I travel with cats......but they are far more quicker than I am.......you will only see them if they want you to!
Some people never see them...they dematerialize.
But, they are here now, with me, as they should be.............

Peace and Squidges,
Muppet and Mystical Cats, the Luck. the Popp, and the SissssssssssssssssssssssssyGirl
Tracy Martin
Posted 8/7/2008 5:13 PM (#8773 - in reply to #8596)

Alumni

In my younger days I practiced being invisible and so occasionally I am not aware that I am being invisible again. I am still reading, and laughing, and wondering at the forum though. 
instinctual
Posted 8/7/2008 5:30 PM (#8775 - in reply to #8596)

PhD Alumni

Oh Tracy..I hear you...because feeling invisible can be caused by really attempting to passionately share with others, then to not be acknowledged..can make one feel as if it is a futile effort...my personal opinion-
yet I think it is only a fractional percentage of the time that certain people do not respond to others intentionally...also certainly perceptions of other's comments are huge...so many factors are to be taken into consideration...people's moods on any given day, general outlooks, so many threads becoming out of focus...
Certainly different backgrounds come in to play, people have different manners of speech and communication...yet for me, that's half the fun..
I want to thank you for your steady, rational, kind, gentle and healing vibe...and also thanks for pulling together the UK Astral Adventure! See you there! Cheerio!

Tracy Martin
Posted 8/7/2008 5:40 PM (#8776 - in reply to #8596)

Alumni

You people  (Lori!) are always making me cry..or laugh...or puzzle, always causing me to reflect, helping me in the changes I would like to make within/without. 
instinctual
Posted 8/7/2008 5:45 PM (#8779 - in reply to #8596)

PhD Alumni

I can only thank you, Tracy and all, in kind for the very same thing.

My heart overflows, my head feels like it will bust from trying to wrap it around all I am learning...I feel giddy, I want to dance, I want to hide in a closet, I crack up! I want to cry!

Amazing, here.
Tracy Martin
Posted 8/7/2008 5:47 PM (#8781 - in reply to #8596)

Alumni

HA! Flying from the nest is a spiral journey downward fraught with dangers but it is the only way UP!
instinctual
Posted 8/7/2008 5:50 PM (#8782 - in reply to #8596)

PhD Alumni

Amen! Just keep on spiraling with no fear ( someone dear to me recently taught me that )....
mruppert
Posted 8/7/2008 6:18 PM (#8784 - in reply to #8596)

Insti-gator.....

"I feel giddy, I want to dance, I want to hide in a closet, I crack up! I want to cry!"
Always feel giddy and witty and light.
Dance all the time, waltz in the dining room, cha cha in the kitchen, tango in the bedroom!
Hide in a box.....like my kitties....you can't find me (with a tail sticking out).
Crack up....you gotta break eggs to make an omelette, but it tastes oh so good!
And cry you eyes out, did you ever notice that after a good hard cry, you wind up laughing?

p&l,
Marty and Hideycats, no peekie.....Luck, Popp and Siss
Tracy Martin
Posted 8/7/2008 6:39 PM (#8785 - in reply to #8596)

Alumni

All right!!!
sunflower
Posted 8/8/2008 6:08 AM (#8827 - in reply to #8596)

Elite Veteran

after much searching,in the quest to find TRUE spirit,and like minded souls,i have spent many earth hours here reading what all have to say.It seems to me that there are two separate camps,locked in their own battle,nothing to do with spirit divine,more human ego,and whom shall have what,and and which camp is the best.None ,i say,for if you cannot join together as oneand carry out your claim,which soul purpose is the path towards the light,purpose,spiritual knowlege,helping those who are lost,though i feel many on here are so lost,they may never find themselves,and some are so earthly found,they are rich in the knowledge of deceit.Whom,i wonder,is the real founder of such a divided we fall,together we stand.Now,so as not to waste energies,the short time we are granted to find our path,the need to be true to our own spirit,to give it the justice and respect it deserves,not to listen,or look at words,that have no meaning,empty,no lesson,no learning.I have decided,from asking THE only one who holds the truth,to listen,and be guided by that voice.Not even a fond farewell is needed from me,i offer none,i do offer my love,healing,for mind,body,spirit soul,i love me,my spirit,my heart,my truth,taught me by the light.I will carry on walking the divine paths of the forest,i will visit the seas,to absorb the healing of both,i will always love that which is free,not caged,nor destoyed by man/womans greed,and ego,as above,so below.
instinctual
Posted 8/8/2008 1:46 PM (#8831 - in reply to #8596)

PhD Alumni

To be truthful to you Iris, and myself..I must confess that I have attempted and deleted several versions of this post. I want nothing more than to be loving, accepting and kind and true, driven by the purity of my connection with my Higher/God/Self in my response to your recent post(s), yet found my words to be disarming, despite my highest intentions and in the light of greater Good... a description that is often attributed to me, Lori, in my face to face relationships...I am an entity that accepted a human role-complete with flaws as well as emotions and passion, as are you. I, The Sagittarian philosopher who comes equipped with her arrow, ready to aim and pull for the greater good, the grandest Truth. I put this "out here" for a few more reasons, sweet one; I respond to you in a public forum because you chose to "put it out there" publicly, and also in case you choose to not log on as you have implied-to read any private posts to you...and so we perhaps may all learn and grow from this...so again, I will reach out...putting myself at personal risk of being disarming and of possible persecution...in honor of the Sake:

Iris, we all have fears. We are all vulnerable here. You are not alone. The only difference, I believe, is the level of personal self worth and esteem with which we are working, as well as our pasts, etc...meaning all that has shaped us into who we are....and where we are on our Paths....which lends itself to the various levels of subliminal and non-conscious, or perhaps on occasion, conscious manipulation. I have also read and re read many if not all of the posts here, and I hang my head when I tell you I am completely stumped. All I read here in posts are people trying to hold you up, to promote your inclusiveness, to stroke you and show you love, remind you of your "place" here, write you poetry of comfort so perhaps you can see a glimpse of the beauty and authenticity that is You, with no response, no acknowledgement...only innuendo that for some reason you are being plotted against...perhaps I am magnifying my obvious ignorance...yet also, perhaps, this is a lesson for me about personal boundaries and limitations....and if indeed that is the lesson in all this, for myself and or anyone, then I deeply thank you.

I believe we all have the capacity to create scenarios in our imaginations - in order to justify them in whatever way we need to. I see this post as caring, loving, hopefully clarifying. ...what I rather lamely refer to is this, in a nutshell... ...is that you have the choice to either receive this as another message of love, or to not....because the biggest lesson here is that perception is everything, and disillusionment can become beautiful illusion, depending on your personal mind set.

I from the core of my being wish you clarity, peace, joy and love, wherever you need to find it.
Love you always
Kiddo Green
Posted 8/8/2008 2:09 PM (#8834 - in reply to #8596)

hmmm. I am happy to know all of you dear folk. I certainly appreciate the similarities. and yet I celebrate the differences. They helps me grow. It challenges my own thinking and my past and current way of being.

Words are words. It is sometimes difficult to discern what exactly a person means or is trying to describe via the WWW. Spirit is true...and we are all from the same spirit. Sometimes we are trapped in the mundane and other times in the etheric. this is apparent in some of the writing on the board. When we move and flow with the rhythms of our Life is when we realize and recognize the nature of one another as spirit, as essence, as the loving beings that we are and are seeking. I see it here in many threads. It makes me happy.

Let us not despair if others are moving to a different rhythm than ourselves at any particular moment. There is only one journey, many currents. Let's enjoy the ride together.

Cara

Edited by Kiddo Green 8/8/2008 2:10 PM
instinctual
Posted 8/8/2008 2:51 PM (#8844 - in reply to #8596)

PhD Alumni

In response to Marty...Thank you, man! You and those fuzzy critters are the coolest, ever! xox

Supernatural3
Posted 8/8/2008 2:54 PM (#8846 - in reply to #8596)

PhD Alumni

Hello all,
I see people come and go in all forums and groups..... it's a cycle of life. For we all have a purpose, whether it is a reason, season or lifetime. Let those who want to go.... go with a glow..... maybe just because they were at least touched by someone here. Or go with the flow, because something else nudged them in a different direction. It is still all good.

We ARE human, and spirit.... So, until I die, I HAVE NO CHOICE but to be trapped with in my own shell of flesh and blood. Sometimes we can take a mental leave of absense, but to type here, I must use my physical existance.  At which I will make errors too. Bummer.... but it happens. To error is human.  No big deal as long as lesson is learned and not repeated over and over. Sometimes I see people on the road that never learn from their mistakes all the time, it is the downfall of humans. Such a shame.... But perhaps they will learn in another lifetime. Maybe there is a reason for that too. It's not for me to ever judge.... One will judge themself.

My physical existance lately has been quite painful... i have withdrawn from many social places, both on-line and in person. I am doing everything I can to snap out of it and come back, but perhaps I am not ready. My mood will be the decider.... Maybe I just need to wrestle.

I personally cannot act -all God, because I am also part human too. So I embrace them both, for it's only temporary that we get to do so.... unless we choose to do it again. Free will is a blessing~ Everyone must also fly on their own at one point or another. A follower, will become a leader... and so on, etc. I just hope that while here, we all can merge to light a brighter life.... My light is always shining towards you all, in hopes that your day is a little brighter.

Love and HUGS
instinctual
Posted 8/8/2008 3:23 PM (#8850 - in reply to #8596)

PhD Alumni

There is such beauty in the truths you all speak..where the lack of negativity lives, and all are held in the Goblet of respect, with love and light...where we all accept our humanistic Ego selves and that of others as a part of our gig here in this life and others...where we all have good and pure intent, where we all exercise healthy boundaries while there is tolerance and acceptance and compassion for those whose paths we cross.
searching
Posted 8/8/2008 3:25 PM (#8851 - in reply to #8715)

Regular

of course i will accept my friend. i have been spending alot of time awayfrom myself listning to the voices of the universe. i know i hear your voice. it is the quietest but the most understood. with love, jerry
Kiddo Green
Posted 8/8/2008 3:44 PM (#8854 - in reply to #8596)

I want to second Jill's commetns about being human...we are part of this mortal coil, whether we like it or not.

I myself necessarily am required to be grounded most of the time. I must ensure the security, safety and well-being, BODY and soul of my family. It may mean that I appear flip or superficial. (and, I assure that thisis not ALL of who I am) It is by-product of being hyper-vigilant within my environment. (besides my thighs are taking a beating! teasing of course...referencing an earlier post) I comment on my experience in the moment. That is about as true as it gets. This is simply where I am at this time in my life. I am not going to apologize for it. It is best to accept it and I have. Likewise, I choose to accept others just as they are and where they are on the Path. If this appears too simplistic, oh well. You have the choice to accept it or not. *smile*

Love, kindness, strength, and purpose.

With Fae'th,
Cara

P.S. I am a Taurus sun with Sagitarius moon, gemini rising. I am also a 9 in numerology and am in a 2 year, if this helps...Born year of the dog...I should hope I appear grounded... Just following my birth patterns...

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software