University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Watch this space
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/4/2008 4:07 AM (#8392 - in reply to #8380)
Subject: RE: Watch this space

PhD Alumni

Welcome to the forest commune, dear Cara -

... in case you haven't tracked the traces of that particular Ox, it was born in the face of the imminent demise of the Board - some of us chose to go down fighting by posting like mad, in a frenzy of refusal to face the inevitable (it is all there in the pages and annals of the Board, spread across various threads ..) ... the journey went out into the cosmos in search of a ring (hence my avatar, a search inspired by Sunflower) ... and then pinging back and forth beyond the outer reaches of the Milky Way, the tribe of umslingo was born, in a wood where lived Winnie the Pooh, beneath a Board with the name of Mr Suanders on it ... then all together and hand in hand, with various degrees of hoping and wishing under the apple boughs, the small valiant group of ours - Sunflower, Lori, occasional sightings of Marty, Rose, Tracy, Stillness, MollyB - then riding in with the cavalry, Chothuni, Jaxemma and your good Self .. (hope I've not missed anyone out -sorry if so - no offence meant) - we scraped a surviving flotsam and jetsom wash onto the seashores of endless worlds, where children were still playing, and the lovely Christine decided that all should not be lost in this, the best of all possible worlds, wher we all got married and live happily ever after ..

That clear now ?

.... welcome to the Cosmic Tribe of the Umslingo Folk
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/4/2008 7:46 AM (#8409 - in reply to #8392)

PhD Alumni

oh .. and lest there be any seeds of confusion sown, the Ox to which I was referring was the one in Zen in the Art of Ox-herding !

back to the Forest ...
instinctual
Posted 8/4/2008 1:53 PM (#8486 - in reply to #8174)

PhD Alumni

Who you callin an Ox?

haha! Cara darling, I could not have said it all more eloquently than Paulo. This is indeed what you clicked into when you joined this nutty bunch! May I say with the utmost respect that you fit in nicely with this zany, crazy and happy carnival of loving and wild banchies!
Kiddo Green
Posted 8/4/2008 3:50 PM (#8509 - in reply to #8174)

Thanks!

Cara (secretly wanting to belong...)
Tracy Martin
Posted 8/4/2008 3:52 PM (#8510 - in reply to #8174)

Alumni

Am still looking at the Space...how simple and easy on the eye it is!
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/4/2008 5:06 PM (#8519 - in reply to #8509)

PhD Alumni

Aww Cara - hasn't my story made you feel here and with us ? You'll have me feeling even more rejected than I eternally feel at this rate ... you do appear in the story you know ... xx
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software