University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Discussion Board NOT moving! I died laughing
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/11/2008 7:16 AM (#8967 - in reply to #8965)
Subject: RE: Discussion Board NOT moving! I died laughing

PhD Alumni

Waterloo Sunset, Lola (L-O-L-A); Lazin' on this sunny afternoon ..

x
Top of the page Bottom of the page
sunflower
Posted 8/12/2008 12:20 PM (#9045 - in reply to #8965)

Elite Veteran

me replying to me,i just wondered why this "not moving,died laughing",by the way,shouldn,t there be a nearly i there,is still on the top,and why "stonewitch"a new user is still there,they used to come and go so quickly,mmm,and,is this a spiritual site,or a wicca site,and why is my name still shown for days,when i,m not on,just a ponder,must go,life beckons,irisx
Tracy Martin
Posted 8/12/2008 12:30 PM (#9046 - in reply to #8049)

Alumni

Wiccans, pagans, witches are welcome! 
Supernatural3
Posted 8/12/2008 2:49 PM (#9058 - in reply to #8049)

PhD Alumni

I am certainly not Christian, nor Wiccan, Pagan, or anything but my own.... Jillithism. As Tracy said, all are welcome. We are a spiritual site, not biased to any one religion.

As far as board problems:
I do not know why someone would be logged in still, if they were not, unless there were problems with one's computer and it did not refresh. Cache and cookies hold data and info, so one does not have to re-log in each and every time.

I am still no software guru..... just knowledgable in mostly hardware and some PC data. I so recommend cleaning up files in the pc's for anyone who is having problems like that. That is what clears up the messes for me.

I hope this helps!

mruppert
Posted 8/13/2008 1:19 AM (#9067 - in reply to #8049)

Well, I am not Jilltheistic...but I am Martinist in many ways, and two are quite obvious.
I still can't figure out what Sunny is talking about...I don't have a clue! Did something happen?????
Jeez, I leave you guys for a few days and so much goes on, that I am just blown away.......

Peas and Carrots,
Marty and the guyz who are girls
sunflower
Posted 8/13/2008 2:15 AM (#9070 - in reply to #9067)

Elite Veteran

i,m iris,geez,you sound like paulistic,soooo confusing.Good to hear witches welcome,and all,also be good to "see"yoU all in the flesh so to speak,its in the eyes,a screens no good,eh,masks all,can,t pick up vibes and aurus,its i the eyes,don,t you know.gosh,i sound american,up there,with geez. Always call in mr m eh.The water lady was so understanding,and right.
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/13/2008 3:53 AM (#9071 - in reply to #9070)

PhD Alumni

I understand that what we now term 'witchcraft' is a derogatory way that was used by Christians when Christianity was being imposed, to seek to abolish the 'Old Religion', certainly of Britain, if not elsewhere also. That included veneration of the Goddess and nature. I think our more positive recognition is wonderful.

ps, I am working on being non-istic !!

Edited by Paul Joseph 8/13/2008 3:54 AM
stonewitch
Posted 8/13/2008 9:01 AM (#9076 - in reply to #8049)

Student

HI all!
instinctual
Posted 8/13/2008 12:11 PM (#9084 - in reply to #8049)

PhD Alumni

Greetings and welcome to you, stonewitch!
sunflower
Posted 8/13/2008 12:42 PM (#9087 - in reply to #9076)

Elite Veteran

ahh stonewitch,i look forward to your words of wisdom to arrive.Paul,christians took from the withces,for thier own,and built their churches over the sites,greedy or what.doesn,t bother,or concern me,who claims to be whom,as long aas its done with love ,still looking for it here,all religions are actualy saying the same message,its just not heard,love is ALL.
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/13/2008 2:57 PM (#9100 - in reply to #9087)

PhD Alumni

the seeker in search of the Self, Sunnyone X
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/13/2008 2:59 PM (#9102 - in reply to #9076)

PhD Alumni

Hello and welcome Stonewitch ... of the soft ways of the Divine (sorry, don't know why I said that, just came to me; discard as you might wish!!)
instinctual
Posted 8/13/2008 7:24 PM (#9125 - in reply to #8049)

PhD Alumni

Iris lovey..I simply could not agree with you more than I already do.

Religion is Love. Love is the path, Love is the way, Love is the journey and the destination. You speak the truth, dear one

xo
mruppert
Posted 8/14/2008 12:07 AM (#9131 - in reply to #8049)

Hello Stonewitch:

"The soil in a man's heart is stonier."
      - thanks, Stephen, hope you don't get hit by no mo' cars, but how the heck did you get hit by a car in the first place in Maine???????

I never understood that line and I, quite frankly, don't remember who says it. I seem to think it was Fred Gwynn...um...Herman Munster.....others tell me it was Victor Pascow(sp?)....I don't have the movie....several buffs have told me that the IMDB entry on this movie is wrong.

See what you are getting into Stonewitch.......but, yes, I do discuss serious things in a serious manner!

Peace and welcomes,
Marty and some cats, Luckylee, Poppyhead and Sissygirl
sunflower
Posted 8/14/2008 4:30 AM (#9148 - in reply to #9131)

Elite Veteran

and all things good,alls well,that ends well.I respect serious,as serious does,but i love laughter,and dancing,the sun,and the moon,the earh,nature,the universe,the mother and the father,respect,laughter is the best medicine,antibiotics kill our immune system,but we worship doctors as a god,the wrong one,worship none,love all,take your nourishment,and medicine from loving mother nature,the variety of her natural colours,not the synthetic colours produced by man,to replicate,mother won, allow it,she protects her children from the folly of man,she is a kind loving mother,but if you should abuse her,or her children,she will bring out the forces within her,your homes may be crumbled,tossed away in the blink of the eye of a storm,no match for man,no matter how far ahead he deems himself to be,he may destroy,but mother will rebuild,time and time again,with the hep of the outstreched hand of the father,they know TRUE love,they ARE true love,they ARE the truth,but they like all parents,get annoyed,even angry at times,when their children misbehave,and abuse others.Peace and love,a healing has begun,irisx
sunflower
Posted 8/14/2008 8:50 AM (#9150 - in reply to #9148)

Elite Veteran

what are you all on................shame on you for your taking from the poor,and giving to the rich,ms breese,in her van,buying cheep food,i must get in touch with a televison company,and advise they seek out these poor souls,and find a proper home for them,her,my house has many mansions,all welcome for free,with the divines bessings.........
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/14/2008 11:36 AM (#9154 - in reply to #9087)

PhD Alumni

.... and those die-hards of the Old Religion often dismantled the new churches on the ancient sites after each day's work of their being built, in secret, hence the stories of night spirits ...

die-hardedly yours

Don Pixie-ote
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/14/2008 11:38 AM (#9155 - in reply to #9150)

PhD Alumni

... and now don't go sawing off the wonderful UMS branch and all of its magical tree that we are sitting on Ms Sunblossom, please !! xx

Edited by Paul Joseph 8/14/2008 11:39 AM
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/14/2008 11:40 AM (#9156 - in reply to #9150)

PhD Alumni

.. and I would happily talk to a TV company about all the homeless people that I work with, everyday ....
sunflower
Posted 8/14/2008 12:39 PM (#9163 - in reply to #9155)

Elite Veteran

do you know paul,and i,m being perfectly honest here,i,m sitting here crying because when i first found this site,i was in need of people of a likeminded kind,spiritual substance,i needed the light more than ever,i have been totaly honest in all i,ve said and done.I have always led a spiritual path,i would never harm or hurt a soul,i love nature,i love the sea,i love the light,the universal love has sustained me through the hard times.As we all go through dark times,mine was obviousy losing deborah,my daughter,but i know she is here with me in spirit,and its a comfort,i have got over the loss as best i ever will,but know the empty space left in my heart will always be so,until i meet her again,and until then i must live my life to the fullest i can,and deserve.I,m not a grieving soul hanging on to debs,i,ve set her free,i,m free,and i want the laughter,the fun,the learning,the friends,i don,t sit in a dark room,with the curtains closed,my heart is always open.What has happened here is i,ve got confused,i know,maybe a word your sick of hearing,but i don,t know about computers etc.Everything started out fine,and i looked forward to speaking to all,then somehow it changed,and i don,t honestly know why.I thought are these people honest,are they spiritual,i couldn,t understand all that was said,i thought a battle was going on,i was stuck in the middle,then i thought i was being the accused,of what i honestly don,t know.Then,i thought maybe its a wiccan site,i,m not wiccan,i,m not christian,i,m just me,iris,i have nothing against any religion,whatever,live and let live,but all i could see was what seemed like backbiting,innuendos,i didn,t know who was who,paul,mr muppet,and all the rest,was it just kids messing about,had i stumbled on a site that was harmful to me,and mine.I won,t go on anymore,but truth is,youve just all literaly done my head in,and i can,t do it anymore.If your all confusing me so much,and i,m spending my precious time and life trying to work out puzzles,then i,m in the wrong place,and i need to be in a safe place,to go forward,continue learning lifes lessons,to bein the light of the divine,so i can follow the path i,m here for,my purpose.I apologise if i have hurt anyone,or angered anyone,but i can assure you,if that is so,and you knew me personaly,you would see that is not so.Anyway,i leave you in peace and love,and i wish you well,if allowed to,i will come and visit,just to see and read the posts,as some are funny and loving,whoknows where i go now,i,m not afraid,slighly dissilussioned,but i need the truth,and i know i wil find it, the truth of the light and love,that to me is all,love and light be yours,sincerely,irisx,no response nesassery,thankyou to those i still love,and thankyou to those i still like,with love.x
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/14/2008 6:02 PM (#9167 - in reply to #9163)

PhD Alumni

Hello Iris Sunflower: maybe your sensitivities picked up on something else that has happened somewhere else. I think our prayers are needed for others at this present time. Please do not tearful xx

Namaste

Dearest

Paul

Edited by Paul Joseph 8/14/2008 6:03 PM
instinctual
Posted 8/14/2008 6:08 PM (#9168 - in reply to #8049)

PhD Alumni

Whatever you need to do Iris...to see opportunity and happiness at all turns..I cannot imagine your loss...just keep praying for the light.
Tracy Martin
Posted 8/14/2008 7:10 PM (#9188 - in reply to #8049)

Alumni

dear Sunflower Iris - you do have such a kind heart! Perhaps you might find a volunteer position somewhere for animals, gardens, or children to help. I think that by providing others with a safe and loving heart, you will find great satisfaction and connection. I am sorry that sometimes it has been distressing here for you, not understanding what is being said, but believe it or not, many of us occasionally feel the same way and cannot follow the conversations and knowledge, and are uncertain about meanings and intentions. This is a great group of people, smart and quick and eager to give an empowering message, but each with strengths and flaws just like anyone else. Thank you for your forgiveness. Take good care of yourself.
mruppert
Posted 8/15/2008 11:06 PM (#9275 - in reply to #8049)

Hiho Sunny...so, why are you cryin'?......you never really said!

"I can see her lyin back in her satin dress
In a room where ya do what ya dont confess
Sundown ya better take care
If I find you been creepin round my back stairs
Shes been lookin like a queen in a sailors dream
And she dont always say what she really means
Sometimes I think its a shame
When I get feelin better when Im feelin no pain

I can picture every move that a man could make
Getting lost in her lovin is your first mistake
Sometimes I think its a sin
When I feel like Im winnin when Im losin again

I can see her lookin fast in her faded jeans
Shes a hard lovin woman, got me feelin mean
Sometimes I think its a sin
When I feel like Im winnin when Im losin again"
------hats off to Gordon Lightfoot, there's the legal credit.....

I feel your loss, but I have a great loss too. My beloved Isis and my Doodlebug!
     It is hard to go on, and, quite frankly, sometimes I don't want to do it...I'd much rather wallow in memories and misery. I, oftentimes, do just that!
     But, you are smart and need not follow what I do; and I hope you don't!

Peace and Love,
Mr. Muppet and ShadowPuppet Cats; Lucky, Poppy, and Siss
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/16/2008 9:33 AM (#9303 - in reply to #8049)

PhD Alumni

Sir Marty - in case you haven't got the latest yet on Christine, the care board yesterday said she had fractured ribs, a collapsed lung, and concussion ... but was doing well ..

if you've not picked up, check the astral trip - we're holding a healing prayer circle in preparation even as i type xxx

the worst so often seems to happen to the best ....

blessings

Paul

Edited by Paul Joseph 8/16/2008 9:34 AM
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software