University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Discussion Board NOT moving! I died laughing
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now viewing page 6 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/23/2008 11:50 AM (#9680 - in reply to #9673)
Subject: RE: Discussion Board NOT moving! I died laughing

PhD Alumni

...aah at least you have a brain that can be found, I am but a bear of no-brain ... sorry you are still in your collar ... (not a secret clerical collar, ie, vicar's, or Wicca's is it ?) healing blessings to you too ..
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/23/2008 11:51 AM (#9681 - in reply to #8049)

PhD Alumni

Oh dear - an inadvertent multi-post, it didn't register at all, then so many came .... aargh ! another sorry then, Sunflower, quite non-deliberate !!
sunflower
Posted 8/23/2008 11:54 AM (#9682 - in reply to #9673)

Elite Veteran

why have you submitted that four times,is someone messing about,no it isn,t a clerical collar,its a celestial collar,i think its streched my neck,i fear that when i take it off,hopefully next week,my neck will be akin to the giraffe species.
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/23/2008 11:57 AM (#9683 - in reply to #9682)

PhD Alumni

As explained, it didn't go through at all, then suddenly came through four times, its the system , so no one messing about as far as I know ... maybe just reflects the desirousness for the healing xx
sunflower
Posted 8/24/2008 3:09 AM (#9698 - in reply to #9683)

Elite Veteran

pooh,pooh,keep your green lycra on,my question came before your last reply,"as i explained",this site does have its "quirks"as i have explained in the rsvp post,this morning.The reason i am cautious is because too many thhings have happened,especialy so on my computer,but only on this site,that is not a direct accusation....but a fact,and i have had to employ a professional computer expert,to foind out the cause,as things have gone missing.Anyway,lets not dally at the gate,spirit will always shine through,my faith is strong,it has ben tested many a time,but through my meditations,and communication,i am not perturbed,but stronger.I wonder how many on here are at this moment of time,mistrusting each other,wondering whom is whom,and what is going o,if you should say only me paul,i will know that is not true,again,fact,not accusasionary,(not sur if that is spelt right,but no matter grammar)but know in your heart,if you know me at all,that have no malice in my heart,or desire to hurt a soul.Lordy Lordy,this is too serious,let the true fun begin,the laughter of the angels voices,as they play and dance with love.As i was saying.um,i forgot now,but i will come back to it soon,peace my friend,love irisx
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/24/2008 10:31 AM (#9708 - in reply to #9698)

PhD Alumni

I had to log off yesterday Irispetal as my green lycra had melted .... now I am back and am reading your posts. I see what you are saying. Hmm ... now where have my feathers hidden themselves .... ?

Edited by Paul Joseph 8/24/2008 10:34 AM
mruppert
Posted 8/28/2008 11:01 PM (#9797 - in reply to #8049)

"Anyway,lets not dally at the gate," ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Sunny........what are you saying?

Are there those that are "cum se cum sa".....Hmmmmm....now what does that mean?

I hope that many newcomers and old timers read what Dr. Breese (and I use the title with all due respect) said in her original post of 7/30

"I am so glad we accomplished our goal of connecting everyone and getting everyone here together, this really is a beautiful thing to see." -C. Breese

Yes, indeed, it is! BUT,did "we" accomplish "our" goal? Dr. Breese may think she knows what she created, but she has no idea of the historical significance of what she has done, nor of it's eternal value. That is the judgement of history and time. I happen to think that there is a great significance of value.....but only time will tell!

Peace Profound,

Marty and Luck, Popp and Sizz                       

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/29/2008 8:44 AM (#9813 - in reply to #9797)

PhD Alumni

If I understand you aright Marty, I think I agree with you wholeheartedly ... I think this on-line community is a fascinating & powerful example of some kind of collective consciousness raising group/forum/whatever ... it has also been at various times, energetic, quiet, hilarious, healing, upsetting, perturbing, insightful, addictive .... I have often wondered (and did suggest this once I seem to recall) that the threads & posts ought to be properly archived in some way ... published maybe somehow ... as an example of how a spiritually searching collective group/mind might organically happen/evolve ... if I am making any sense at all, that is !!

Also, some kind of cross referncing system would be good, so as to track, trace, build on and avoid repetition

Edited by Paul Joseph 8/29/2008 8:46 AM
mruppert
Posted 8/29/2008 10:16 PM (#9829 - in reply to #8049)

Hi Pauly et al:

Paul, I think you said it better than I could. But it also begs the question.....and should we address it? Based on what we see here....we may  observe that the path of a spiritual life and enlightenment is one of community and involves "cosmic resonance" as Dr. Renee Levy has said. If this is so, each and everyone who has ever been here has in some way molded, shaped, and guided "us", "we" in our journey. Hence, I agree with you that some indexing would be beneficial.

How about it, folks? Do you guys "go it alone" or do you need communion?

Peace and Love,

Marty and Lucky, Poppy, and Sissy

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/30/2008 5:52 AM (#9831 - in reply to #9829)

PhD Alumni

Interesting question Marty; I also have long thought the mystic path is ultimately an individual one; so maybe its a breathing in and breathing out thing, sometimes in community, sometimes alone, taking learning and development both ways. Thanks for the comment/acknowledgement.
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/6/2008 7:45 AM (#10016 - in reply to #9831)

PhD Alumni

To show willing and open-mindedness I just tried to access the Starlight site and found it was off-line until 4.30 Pacific time for maintenance ... drat ! Will be busy at that time my time ... better luck next time I guess ! Sorry UMS x I did try ... (I can be very trying!!)
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/6/2008 10:54 AM (#10018 - in reply to #10016)

PhD Alumni

Starlight still in darkness. Actually at Pacific Time 16.30, I won't be busy, I'll be UK time abed !

Maybe busy dreaming x
Tracy Martin
Posted 9/6/2008 12:13 PM (#10019 - in reply to #8049)

Alumni

A combination of solitary practice and communion with others, both are powerful and meaningful.
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/6/2008 1:26 PM (#10020 - in reply to #10019)

PhD Alumni

Quite so dear Tracy -

..not sure if you can pick this up over there, but this new Sky TV channel offers new thought media - interesting in itself, maybe UMS might be interested in adding it to its You Tube repertoire ?!:

http://www.edgemediatv.com/

Could help develop further the cosmic consciousness x
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now viewing page 6 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software