University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DEATH ANYONE?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 7/30/2008 12:28 PM (#8027 - in reply to #8018)
Subject: RE: DEATH ANYONE?

PhD Alumni

Blessings and health to your father then also, dear Rose x
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/31/2008 4:45 AM (#8073 - in reply to #7640)

PhD Alumni

Derr. sorry Cara, i didn;t understand your last but one paragraph ... who is scraping what barrel and who or what is convo ?
sunflower
Posted 7/31/2008 5:17 AM (#8081 - in reply to #7640)

Elite Veteran

yes ,kiddo sir,i agree,i was maybe caught at a sensitive time,and it brought back painful memories,which made me question,what i did,was it right,etc,as i do agree,that undertakers,make far too much money,out of peoples grief,when a time they are vulnerable,and not in their right mind,to make choices,but go with the flow,as the last thing on a grieving persons mind is,"what sort of wood would you like,what do you want on the inscription",what handles,etc etc etc,when your child is being taken away,in front of your eyes,in a body bag,not meaning to sound macabre,but such s true life.Now time has passed,and i am at peace with my daughters memories,the fun,the laughter,the caring and sharing,and as i also have a great faith in the afterlife,a knowing,and proof she is still around,i am at peace,but as one knows,in grief,even after many years,a song,a smell,a word,can cause all to come tumbling back,and whilst in that moment moment of time,the pain makes us srtrike out in different ways.Okay,a deep breath has been taken,and i thankyou for that,but it was never my intention to hurt gill,or anyone,in their hour of need,having travelled that road,i would be the last person to add hurt or pain,to an already hurting spirit. To,now leave that were it shoud be,in past,i now address gill,in her hour of need and pain,and say,most sincerely,gill,my heart and love walk with your every step,and having experienced the workings of the hospices,and their special staff,if i were not have been allowed to bring my daughter home,i would have taken her to my nearest hospice,Ty Gobaith,as i support them greatly,and admire the works they do,my disgust is the government do not fund them,they have to rely on donations,etc..Okay,enough said,i hope all is understood,even though i go round about it in the wrong way,my heart spirit speaks,but the written word does not express the totality,and true meaning.love and peace,irisx
Supernatural3
Posted 7/31/2008 1:21 PM (#8113 - in reply to #7640)

PhD Alumni

Hello all,

Thank you so much for all your support, it was felt deeply.

My dad passed away last night at 6:10pm. He heard his last breath.... but it was the whiteness in his face that took place at that moment. We saw the blood leave his cheeks, and spread out. We all gathered closer, just to have his body, PUSH all the air out... we all jumped back. Holy Bajeeba's..... then his face turned even whiter. He was gone.

Family was all there when it happened, and for some reason, I think he was waiting for my mother to get there to let go. It wasn't long after she got there, that he let go. We all hugged and cried for both is relief, and his being gone.

I then couldn't sleep last night.... I just wanted to see him in my home. I wanted to look for his spirit. As I have seen my grandfathers spirit, I somehow expect the same. I need this....

We are having him creamated, as per his own wishes. I will be keeping his urn in my home.

Anyway, this nightmare is over. He is at peace....In a much better place and we all know it.

Now the nightmare of all his stuff..... ACK, so much to do.

Blessings and Thanks again for all your support.
Jill
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/31/2008 4:48 PM (#8120 - in reply to #7640)

Alumni

I hear you missing his presence Jill. Love you! 
sunflower
Posted 7/31/2008 5:51 PM (#8121 - in reply to #8113)

Elite Veteran

gill,i am so sorry,i am actualy crying,my deepest love and healing please be with you,i send a pink rose,one a petal on your pillow,to smell the sweetness when you awake,and one for your heart,that the loving assists in the healing.Sorry,i can,t say anymore,except the most important thing,I LOVE YOU,with the greatest of sincerity,love and hugs to you,now and aways,irisxxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/1/2008 4:33 AM (#8151 - in reply to #8113)

PhD Alumni

Deepest condolences, empathies and symapthies DocJ

.... can I say perhaps,

......... the Passage into the Light continues ....
Supernatural3
Posted 8/1/2008 11:30 PM (#8236 - in reply to #7640)

PhD Alumni

Hey everyone,
Thank you so much for all the support. I really need it, personally.
Seems to be ok, then of course, my sister is causing all kinds of BS. Blaming me for crap and well, I am a mess. While we know I didn't cause the illness, I am being blamed for wanting part of his ashes. Geesh, I don't know why anyone would have a problem with that. Fights are breaking out left and right, and I have just stepped back and said... Screw it. I am out of it all. I never did get a long with my sister, and there is a classic reason, at which was proved once again. As spiritual as I am, I cannot force another to be..... so to each their own. They will deal with their greif in other ways.
I sit and focus on other things.
Blessings~

mruppert
Posted 8/2/2008 1:14 AM (#8243 - in reply to #8236)

And, as I told you Jilly, you always have my support!
But, as I also told you, I see you in quite a different way than others do.
Daddy wants you to make peace among all the warring factions.
Daddy wants you to be in the thick of things, and deal with sisters of opposite minds.

Jill, do what you do best! You are a natural healer!

P&L
Marty and Sillycats Luckvah, Poppelstein, and Sissvah
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software