University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fast facts for false teachings
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mruppert
Posted 7/20/2008 1:46 AM (#7463 - in reply to #7457)
Subject: RE: Fast facts for false teachings

I bet this can sound mean, or heartless..... Just being confused with my honesty.

Nah, DocJill, I understand perfectly! I hated my father, and even in my last words to him, when I called him as he lay dying in a hospital of lung cancer (through no fault of his own, he had ingested quite a bit of asbestos....yeah, he did smoke el cheapo cigars, but most of my family smoked for years and they all died at young ages of 96 to 110) he humiliated me, as he had done soooo many times in the past, along with my sisters and my Mom. We (my sisters and I) have asked Mom, now 84, why she stayed with him, and she says because she loved him.....and that "love"; the strength of that "love" is something which I will never know or understand.
     Our beloved Tracerino got me to a point in life that I have let go the hatred that I have for Daddy, to a large extent, almost to an "enlightened" understanding of what occurred.
     I hope you never have to go through the same agony!!!!!

Your friend,
Marty and NO BOYS ALLOWED cats, Lucky, Poppy and Sissy
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 7/21/2008 11:11 AM (#7514 - in reply to #7270)

PhD Alumni

Yeah, I understand what you are explaining.

I know another thing you should let go of, as I do not mean to get into your business, I noticed that you have already given up on love. This means you shut down your inner glow for another to find their way to you. 

Don't give up on that please. Re-light that inner glow, because love will come your way and hit you when you least expect it. I do feel the light with-in you, but it is YOU that must brighten it up to shine for another to find you.

LOVE and LIGHT

mruppert
Posted 7/22/2008 12:41 AM (#7546 - in reply to #7514)

AHA..you see folks, why I am so fond of DocJ? She hit my nail right on the head!
And, you must also see that she used no uncertain, wishy-washy, waffling term. She said "I KNOW....."(my emphasis on know).
And, by golly, she is absolutely dead on correct!
Since we are in our numbered days for this board, I will tell you all that I have always thought Jilly to be extraordinary and special. I have enjoyed arguing with her, and have laughed at her home spun humor and grace under trying times. I have seen her frustrations and her hopes and her dreams.
I know that Jill is very proud of her accomplishments, and loves the letters that she can put after her name. And, I am proud along with her.
BUT, I also knew that Jill was kind of special, and that she would be good at what she does, regardless of the letters after her name. Jill is one of the few people that I consider to have a "natural" "innate" talent at doing certain things.
Now, I don't think that Jill has realized her full potential, but I do think that she is one of the very few that can.

Love and peace,
Marty and the felines, you know their names....but just in case, Lucky, Poppy and Sissy (nicknames)
mruppert
Posted 7/22/2008 1:48 AM (#7547 - in reply to #7270)

Oh, man, I forgot to respond to what you said......yes, Doc, you are right.
But, I will never have a unique kind of love again, the kind when I married Isis...the kind where we spoke through eye contact...the kind that we refined so that we could just think of each other and find each other in a crowded mall.
We had to talk in public, and I remember a waitress in a restaurant once told us of how she found it so heartwarming that we talked and laughed so heartily, while other couples sat in silence. What was funny is that it was contagious. When we came into a dismal room, all of a sudden people started to chat with us, and  the room took on another character....one of happiness and joy.
     Jillybean, I have thought, sometimes, about the prospect of dying alone. And, it does frighten me a bit, but not as you would think....I have NO fear of death.....my biggest concern is if I have cats, who will feed them and care for them? And I do have cats, and they live very long times. Who will care for them if I am not able to? I would not want to see them taken away to a shelter of some sort....away from the home that they have known for so long....though the apartment is relatively new....but they have been with me all their lives. Heck, Luckylee is in her advanced twenties, and she looks as if she were ten. It is not gonna surprise me if she reaches thirty and beyond..yeah, she is a bit overwight, but she is a survivor.....she survived as a feral kitten with a deep gash in her throat, and picked my house to hang around, and I trapped her and kept her ever since. She still has a slight scar from the gash, the vet had to put quite a few stitches in her throat.
     Enough meandering on, suffice it to say, that you are very right, and that is what makes you...you! You are not "in" my business but are a part of my business, as you tell me what I know in my heart to be true. I LOVED Isis, and I don't think that I shall ever find anyone to take her place....but no matter how many years go by.....
"I still can remember
the way that you smiled,
on the fifth day of May,
in the drizzlin' rain"

Love,
Marty and Luckylee, Poppyhead, and SissyGirl
Supernatural3
Posted 7/22/2008 1:25 PM (#7596 - in reply to #7270)

PhD Alumni

I think I understand exactly what you mean. You had a love so deep, so pure, nothing can replace it, nor do you want anything to come close. To be honest, I actually fear that happening to me too. My love for my husband is exactly as you say with your Isis. We have a direct connection to each other. If something were to happen to him, I fear that another relationship would be false, because my goal would be to return to him, and that wouldn't be fair to anyone else, as they would be just to keep me company.

I too, have no fear of death, at all. It's inevitable but I never want to leave my babies. I think they would survive now on their own, so it's a little different than you, because your cats are 100% dependent on you. I suppose you should find a God parent. Just in case.

You know, i would take them and care for them, if I could. <ahhh chew>

God's divine plan has them included too.....
Love and hugs to you, and kittykats- <sniffle>

Supernatural3
Posted 7/22/2008 1:57 PM (#7598 - in reply to #7270)

PhD Alumni

Holy cow, I just read what you wrote prior to your last message. What compliments to soak in. Thank you for such kind words. I have been using less and less letters after my name, because I have learned, they really do not matter, you are correct. I am proud of all my accomplishements, but I am also proud of just being who I am with out all the fancy stuff. I got lost for some time, going for credentials..... and then thought to myself, my gosh, I am happy with what I already have, let it be good enough.

Yep, I grew up never being good enough. Always being told I would never amount to anything and I was on a path to prove them wrong. Which made me realize that I believed them. And NOW I don't. They are full of jealousy and anger, because I rejected them. When I speak of them, I talk of my ex's. The past can haunt you, or the past can set you free..... I chose FREE. Free to do things that make me proud. Free to be ornery and make others smile. Free to go ahead and giggle at something stupid.....

And now, free to let my guides communicate to me, and recognise the intuition really is truly there.

Once you know..... you never forget the knowing. When I know things, it's not from me, it's from guides or God himself. I am just the messenger..... that giggles.

Go tickle your funny bone.
HUGS

Paul Joseph
Posted 7/22/2008 2:58 PM (#7599 - in reply to #7598)

PhD Alumni

With all respect to this reverential dialogue, just to chip in from the sidelines to say,

- I think, feel, that none of us humans can say, we do not fear death

- the use of the word, 'loveD' means, inevitably, however hatefully, 'cos we want to hold on to love, that we recognise we have moved on, had to move on,

- and, was not the role of Isis, to assist our path, from, the living, to the dead, and from the dead, into the living waters, that is only,

Life Eternal ?

Life, future does not fully know, only Spirit knows, and Spirit is Future.
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/22/2008 2:59 PM (#7600 - in reply to #7599)

PhD Alumni

Doh - holy cow, you know that is a Vedic reference ?
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/22/2008 3:05 PM (#7601 - in reply to #7600)

PhD Alumni

sorry, my Doh, was, with reference to me, becuase, I forgot to relate that to my last post , sorry - more will follow, but not for a moment or two !!!

Ahh, no it comes now - holy cow, the Goddess Diana, divine pagan Lady of cloven footed catttle, ie, cows, etc, then back to Gaia, goddess of the Earth, hence, Holy Cow, an immediate cross-trans-cultural link from ordinary vernacular to the centre and source of our being:

hence,

Holy cow = cattle worship = sacred cows [eg, in India, Veda, etc] - = respect for the Earth = respect for food source = respect for the Future = .... x Namaste
Rose
Posted 7/22/2008 3:12 PM (#7603 - in reply to #7598)

Student

Okay Doc, Mruppert, all this warm heartfelt talk about love and loving brought a couple of tears to my eyes. Okay, I've cleaned up and want to say that I left a post for Mruppert on the new site....responding to a previous post about Dr. Gray....

Thought you might like to know partymarty....

Much love and peace to you and the furr balls.
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/22/2008 3:17 PM (#7604 - in reply to #7599)

PhD Alumni

Life is Now.

Not yesterday, or tomorrow, or even, in Eternity.

Very harsh message - perhaps.

It, the It, is only ever and ever, forever, Now.

So hard. Yet that also contains, promise. Because,

Yesterday has gone, the future has not yet happened (so all remains yet potential)

Thus literally everything is now and might yet be possible.

Nothing is ruled out, nothing ruled in.

Just the Now of Being. xx
Supernatural3
Posted 7/22/2008 8:47 PM (#7607 - in reply to #7270)

PhD Alumni

Hi ya, Rose, Marty, Paul... and all.

I too beleive in the NOW, the power of Now. (Echart Tolle) wrote some good literature. Different thread.

I also believe all time exists at once, which is why we can fortell our future and know things about the past. We can experience them at once. Somehow..... lol

HUGS

Rose
Posted 7/22/2008 10:03 PM (#7608 - in reply to #7607)

Student

Hello Doc! Love to see your smiling picture always feels like a warm greeting. What about the now....amazing how nothing else exists. Potential...like that of a seed. You plant it and watch it grow...it sprouts and you tend to it, keeping the weeds at bay. Trying to attract all that it needs to stay healthy in it's environment. So many now moments add up one day to a result...."FOOD". Delicious veggies, herbs...seasonings. And so many now moments help to create paradise. Butterflies everywhere of all colors and varieties, there to help spread pollination of the VEGGIES!!!

I love the way we are all part of a living breathing organism. How wonderful it is that so many living creatures work together and we play a vital part in their survival.

Love and Peace to you and thanks to Paul for bringing some food for thought.
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/23/2008 3:50 AM (#7613 - in reply to #7608)

PhD Alumni

My pleasure Rose, hope they have some small crumbs of meaning ... - sorry I sometimes get opaque ... just the way it comes out ...!

And as for Time, DocJ, yes, interesting and - not that I am a physicist - but isn't that one of the areas where Metaphysics and contemporary Physics converge, in terms of things like, wormholes, multi-verses, multi-simultaneously existent dimensions etc ?
searching
Posted 7/24/2008 2:50 PM (#7676 - in reply to #7613)

Regular

i have been looking in to the whole time thing. i found something interesting. the reason "the big bang" was accepted by science was because of albert einsteins theary. but now because of new technology, that same theary proves it wrong. time can not exist past lightspeed. and the universe can not have been made with out going beyond lightspeed. so if the universe was made beyond lightspeed, does time exist. or did we invent it to explane the "now" in movement?

Edited by searching 7/24/2008 3:12 PM
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/24/2008 3:23 PM (#7679 - in reply to #7676)

PhD Alumni

The Time is Now.

And the Word was with God.

And the earth was without form and void

And the face of God, the voice of God, moved upon the waters,

And said,

BANG !!

And then again ...
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]