University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Discussion Board for UMS is at StarlightJournal.com
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 7/20/2008 1:11 PM (#7482 - in reply to #7477)
Subject: RE: New Discussion Board for UMS is at StarlightJournal.com

PhD Alumni

... laughing hysterically yours,

Me !! Quite so lessings
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/20/2008 1:14 PM (#7483 - in reply to #7161)

PhD Alumni

Sorry, blessings ! Or More-ings ... or, mor-rings
instinctual
Posted 7/20/2008 1:27 PM (#7486 - in reply to #7161)

PhD Alumni

ahaha thanks! Blessings right backatya warp speed...Mach 1...pronto, rapido....etcetera !
sunflower
Posted 7/21/2008 4:07 AM (#7499 - in reply to #7471)

Elite Veteran

i realy love the words to that song mr muppet,thankyou for sharing,you are lovely.Okay,paul,lori,now,i will let you have time together,but i must close my eyes,who knows what positions of the dance you wil perform,i am pure,i am whole,(sort of),so must not be corrupted,oh!!!,by the way,on a serious note,i have not heard from searching for a long while,lori,is he on starlight,do you know,i must go now,i have preparations to make,bye lori,bye pooh,i will return soon,i send my love and hugs,p.s.i cannot grasp starlight at all,it took me a year to get round this,haha,luv yaxxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/21/2008 4:11 AM (#7500 - in reply to #7499)

PhD Alumni

Oh sweet Sunflower, how correct you are ... do not be concerned, the dance is pure, as with the great Beloved, Shiva, all is for the best, in this, the best of all worlds (Miranda from Shakespeare, I think, though am open to correction - The Tempest)

The Holy Love of the Divine is incorruptible, incorrigable, and eternally rediscoverable. Nothing is ever lost.

Bless Be !!
sunflower
Posted 7/21/2008 9:45 AM (#7505 - in reply to #7500)

Elite Veteran

hi paul,thanks for reasuuring me,i have nothing to fear,do you know when this site is actualy closing,is there a date,as i am getting confused,and come on every day,wondering if it wil be gone,its quite unsettling,gosh,i sound a right sad case don,t i,like some may say,e.g get a life,well,to those who do,i would say,i love my friends here,i feel safe here,and whats wrong with being with those we love,we were all once strangers,and have now grown a very close bond,isn,t that what God would want for us,i know we have to grow,and learn,which to my mind we do anyway,from everdays life experiences,its nice to come home,and be with friends,like an old comfortable pair of slippers,i don,t mean our an old slipper,hahaha,but you know what i mean.okay,have a good day,may you always be in sunlight,your umslingo one..love and hugs,irisxxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/21/2008 9:51 AM (#7506 - in reply to #7505)

PhD Alumni

Who are you calling an old slipper - and barely left the altar ?! xx Ha ha ..

...........I have absolutely no knowledge of when this site is closing, just doing all I can to make hay whilst the sun shines, so to speak, keeping posting as every post may be our last ... before disappearing into that wild blue yonder ... but as Herne the Hunter used to say in that old TV classic with Michael Praed, Robin of Sherwood (about Robin Hood, for our US cousins, who, it said, was a form of a British shamanic tradition ...) ... [where was I?] oh yes.... as Herne the Hunter used to say,

"Nothing is forgotten" .. and when told of Robin Hood's 'death' : 'Ah, then he is Free' ................ Namaste in ye olde English xx
sunflower
Posted 7/21/2008 10:15 AM (#7507 - in reply to #7506)

Elite Veteran

hahaha!ok,new shoe,pooh,we will not go into the wild blue yonder,we will go into the wild green forest,"remember",gosh,i hope you aren,t going to leave me standing at the tree,gilted,i,m on the 5th tier of the cake,okay,love to you,must go and toil,over a hot wood fire,love and hugs,irisxxxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/21/2008 12:55 PM (#7516 - in reply to #7507)

PhD Alumni

deffo no no xx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/21/2008 1:15 PM (#7521 - in reply to #7516)

PhD Alumni

sorry was interrupted, sorry, no not deserting, but the wild blue yonder & the greenwood cannot so easily be divorced ... all is One, One is all and Eternal

Silver Surfering ... (I mean the Marvel comics, not the aged ones ...)

See you on the Edge xx or over It ...
instinctual
Posted 7/21/2008 1:49 PM (#7522 - in reply to #7161)

PhD Alumni

Oh PJ

I realize attempting to harness an Aquarian is likened to stopping the roar and force of an ocean with a cork. You remind me so much of my son, who likes to "put it all out there", then once asked for clarification, responds, "that's just the way it is" !

Your response made me laugh, and smile. I feel such great love for all of you. I don't even remember what thread you typed that response in..because I cannot find it now!

Just playfulness here...such humility and infectious conoctuitisism or whatever that dis-ease was associated with metaphorical STD's!

I hope you all feel my energies of pure intention and peace and Light.
L
Administrator
Posted 7/21/2008 2:19 PM (#7523 - in reply to #7161)

Faculty

You guys are hilarious and make me laugh til I cry. Sunflower, you are soooo funny!
instinctual
Posted 7/21/2008 4:16 PM (#7526 - in reply to #7161)

PhD Alumni

Hello administrator! Yes, sunflower causes us to feel, think, aspire..without airs..just by standing in celebration of who she is.

sunflower
Posted 7/21/2008 4:42 PM (#7531 - in reply to #7526)

Elite Veteran

hellooo,lori,thanks mr or mrs administrator,i am pleased that i make someone laugh,its the best medicine.Funny,i was asking you lori earlier today if you,d heard anything of seaching,and i just swithced on,now,and i see he,s on,so,searching,if you read this,a BIG hello,r u okay.I hope you are still in our tribe,have you been in the forest,preparing for lift off,i,m soooo exited about it,i finished the cake,poohs getting his clothes ready,cos i read his thing on clothes tips,under a guise of a differnt reason,i would be proud to se him in rupert bear trousers,and his umslingo t shirt,hahah.Lori,i am intending to get in touch with you soon!!,is there any time that is good for you.I am getting nervous now,of poohs and mine,first night,my lack of experience,may cause him to stray,please advise me.By the way,what time is it there,it is 9.40pm,here,so you have to advise me on the time difference,so i don,t wake you.okay,i,m just going round the block(don,t tell pooh)he may take that the wrong way,to see whats happening,then i,m off to bed,to sleep the sleep of us umlingos,love and hugs irisxxx
instinctual
Posted 7/21/2008 6:54 PM (#7536 - in reply to #7161)

PhD Alumni

Oh Iris ahahaaa!! ell. keeping in mind the time difference, I believe you are 8 hours ahead of me ( 4 PM here now means it is midnight for you ) and I am up at night until probably 10 PM, which is 8 AM for you...

My only advice for your honeymoon night is to be the gentle and playful tiger you are. Roarrrrrrrrr

Love to you both and all. Have you picked rings, or will you just wear the burning ring of God as your symbol of devotion?

Yes, sorry I forgot to respond about Searching to you earlier, I have not seen him, glad you noticed that he was on and OK!

Love to all..
mruppert
Posted 7/21/2008 8:30 PM (#7538 - in reply to #7161)

Hiho all: SunDew.......a little song for you and your beau!

I wanna find somebody to care,
I wanna catch some rice in my hair
I need love and I want you, I do,
I wanna spend my life loving you.

Refrain: Rice Is Nice, that's what they say,
Rice Is Nice, throw some my way,
Rice Is Nice on any day,
Twice as nice when violins play.

If I decide to walk beside you,
Can I depend on your love being true?
And when I get older and wrinkles are there,
Will I still find some rice in my hair?

Refrain: Rice is nice
, that's what they say,
Rice Is Nice, throw some my way,
Rice Is Nice on any day,
Twice as nice when violins play.

-The Lemon Pipers, circa some year that I was young

Peace and More,
Marty and Archies cats, Lucky, Poppy and Sissy
    -Oh Sugar,meow meow meow
     Oh honey honey, meow meow meow,
     You are my candy cat,
     And you've got me lovin' you!
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/22/2008 2:21 AM (#7548 - in reply to #7161)

Alumni

I'm laughing all over the place. Thank you!
sunflower
Posted 7/22/2008 2:39 AM (#7551 - in reply to #7538)

Elite Veteran

hi mr muppet,oh i love that song,i,m singing it now(quietly,cos my neighbours will complain,correction,do complain wheni attempt my mario lanzo,s,and beatles etc)but my voice is not yet ready for american idol standard,but it must have a sweetness,as my garden is full of cats,singing in chorus with me,and as cats are intelligent,and know what they want,like,they obviuosly,are sending me a subtle message,fame may be mine.Thankyou mr muppet for giving us that song,we will sing it on the dark nights,around the campfire,to keep us warm,(well,to be honest,i,m hoping,pooh will keep me warm,and light my fire)nudge,nudge,you are thoughtful,and caring,i do hope you will be joining us in the forest,what fun we wil all have,dancing,singing,etc,around the campfires,though i suspect pooh and i will have to sneak off at intervals,to do our private dance,i hope he is well learned in the art,as i don,t want sweet meataphysical words whispered inmy year day and night,simply because i don,t understand his big words,and i must gently tell him,not to quote verses this or that,or he will spot my ingnorance,but maybe i worry too much,as when we do meet for the first time,i think he may be speechless,that will be an achievment,i mean it ina kind way of course.I wish you much love.hugs and kisses,irisxxx
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/22/2008 2:59 AM (#7552 - in reply to #7161)

Alumni

Now, before you all go off eloping, trading secrets, and letting all the old skeletons in your closets roam free, you should know that Christine and I talked about the Discussion Board and Starlight and all of the things that many have said about the impending change. She was thrilled to hear about the things you said and plans on telling you so herself.

This Board will not be shut down. It will continue to be here at the University site. Enjoy!
mruppert
Posted 7/22/2008 3:08 AM (#7555 - in reply to #7161)

Ou Allah Akbar!
God is great, God is good!!!!!
sunflower
Posted 7/22/2008 3:13 AM (#7557 - in reply to #7536)

Elite Veteran

oh thankyou lori,i will take your advice,i may not be too gentle,as i am born of the lion,you know the damge they can do,when exitable,and i suspect pooh has something of the wild boar in him,two powerful beasts eh....,the forest will be shaking,the shock waves to be heard and felt for many a mile(i wouldn,t be surprised if we registered at 10,on the richter scale) but don,t be alarmed if the news on telly THAT night,speaks of rumblings,it will be us,you will know.I was thinking of keeping the ring that pooh found for me,though i may have to have it altered,from what he says,it sounds big(the ring)my fingers are small and dainty,andi don,t want him embarressed,by it falling off(the ring)hahahaha,we must also get together lori,and discuss my evening lingerie(is that spelt right for knickers and such)i want his eyes popping out at the sight of me in my glory,maybe you have ideas for me.i,m sure pooh has,but this is womens stuff,and he is not to be a party of it beforehand.Can you feel my growing exitement.i can hardly contain myself,but must be calmi don,t want to be shaking on the day,well not from nerves anyway,hahahah.Okay,i,ve got the time difference,thanks,i,ll be in touch very soon,it will be so lovely to hear you at lastOkay,i will end there,or my secrets will be given away,and i want pooh to be quietly surprised(i have a feeling he will,haha)maybe not so quiet,many a tune played on an old fiddle,as they say....love and hugs to you,irisxxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/22/2008 4:08 AM (#7560 - in reply to #7557)

PhD Alumni

WEll i never ... see what happens when you turn your back for a moment, log off, drop off, and here's me posting Herman Hesse poems about dying ... alleiluah - we do indeed LIVE IN THE AGE OF MIRACLES ... I have, honest, been trying Starlight, but i already consume so much Moonshine that more Cosmic Dust leaves me reeling and I have to leave some energy for the Chymical Wedding, Sacred Marriages and other such nuptials ... I am not sure really i am man enough for the task(s) that lie ahead in forest and cosmos, but if we can save this site, then truly, anyting is possible .. onward and upward ... maybe we should get this whole thing published as a Metaphyiscal Archive of contemporary thought, Love Across the Vapours, or some such ... now where did I put those rings ... Ah yes and TRacy & Chrsitine, that is wonderfjul , thank you so very much - we will not let you down !!!!! Pooh Hums, & Blessings & Blistering Blissings to All xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love in the Dharma
Paul
sunflower
Posted 7/22/2008 7:50 AM (#7582 - in reply to #7560)

Elite Veteran

pooh pooh,of course you are man enough for the tasks,do not have any doubts now,or i,ll think you were leading me on,just to have this site back,now you have your wish,you may toss me aside,like flotsum(is that the right word,for dumping me)I have faith all will be well,it is written in the stars,did not the ring arrive when they saw our plight.hugs and umslove,irisxxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/22/2008 8:03 AM (#7586 - in reply to #7582)

PhD Alumni

We are all flotsam and jetsom in the warp and woof of the waves ... though as said before, we are all in this together, with, clearly for the Spirit, no special ones, everyone is loved equally, yet paradoxically, far more deeply than ever us can ever know.
sunflower
Posted 7/23/2008 2:22 AM (#7611 - in reply to #7586)

Elite Veteran

paul pooh,this thread has been such fun,to think it started with news that made us all saddened,and yet,we turned sadness to laughter,in our hour of need.I think,now this site is to stay,we should all have more fun and laughter,its lifts the vibes,and makes us feel so good,so looking froward in the future to us all laughing more,along with the serious stuff.Lori,mr muppet,searching,and so many more,i thankyou for our togethereness,our oneness,entering into the spirit,it shows how close we all have become,that initself,has been the miracle for mel aughter in the face of adversity,many times in my life,i have found this a true fact,so love to all,and lets all dance,laugh,play,as one,the universe is smiling,love and hugs,irisxxxx
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software