University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just one way of conceptualizing the truth/ The great paradox.
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Tracy Ann
Posted 7/11/2008 8:36 AM (#7029 - in reply to #7027)
Subject: RE: Just one way of conceptualizing the truth/ The great paradox.

lol ...tisnt really intriguing when you know me lol. Im quite dizzy sometimes. I notice odd things whilst the obvious can sometimes escape me. Not to mention most of my posts are late at night. ROFL... listen to me making excuses for myself. lol..here I am laughing at me!!! And my picture shows me with dark blonde hair. Just the lighting I think??? I am blonde. I swear. lmao
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 7/12/2008 1:27 AM (#7075 - in reply to #6966)

PhD Alumni

I am a late nighter too, if I can be. Also a blonde.... lol

We will have much to giggle about!
Tracy Ann
Posted 7/12/2008 2:17 AM (#7077 - in reply to #7075)

Perfect then. We can stay up late together tagging the forum with light hearted banter and lots and lots of giggles. I look forward to it as well as getting to know you better & letting myself be known. Us blondes have to stick together after all . Heres to us my friend
mruppert
Posted 7/12/2008 3:11 AM (#7079 - in reply to #6966)

Up all Night...and say something significantly stupid.....Docster, you are not only blond, but smart and pretty, too.
TeeAnne....read my other post...it's the eyes kid..it's all in the eyes! Oh, yes, you are very attractive, also, but not blonde!!!!

P&L,
Cats----we are writing this and our human, Marty
Tracy Ann
Posted 7/12/2008 3:14 AM (#7080 - in reply to #7079)

You should know better than to trust the five senses friend. I am blonde. And just to prove it I will swap pix for a bit haha. Stay tuned lol...I shall be handing out humble pie soon...and ty for the compliment btw. Smiling.
mruppert
Posted 7/12/2008 4:28 AM (#7086 - in reply to #6966)

INDEED! Wrong about the hair....but not about the eyes...TraceAnny.....if you are truly blonde, then you got the wrong color eyes. And that , in and of itself, says something about you.
So, what is your true eye color?
For, if you have dark eyes, brown, and blond hair, you can trace your genes back to some very remarkable places. You just might be a "true healer" though that would be a rarity and out of the ordinary way that healing is passed down, which is (in and of itself) extraordinary. In my studies, 99% chance says that you are not a true healer, but I have found that the little subtilties, the little odd happenstances, identifies one individual over another.
Also, you may never have healed anyone in your life, nor plan to do so, nor dreamed of doing so....that is not what I am talking about. True healers are able to do what they do for a reason....and they do not "learn" it from this school nor any other discipline. They do it because they can, by virtue of (in my view) genes that are passed dwon to them from a family of healers many many years ago.
If you are interested, I will discuss this more. If this bores you and you think I am idiotic.....so be it.

Peace,
Marty and Luckylee, Poppyhead and SissssyGirl
Tracy Ann
Posted 7/12/2008 5:17 AM (#7090 - in reply to #7086)

I appreciate your comments petal however Im going to have to disagree with you on most counts here. Firstly yes I am 'truly' a blonde lol (laughing here) and I have the right colour eyes ..whatever right is in YOUR eyes. Besides..its all relative isnt it??? lol. And its just plain Tracy ann without an e or a y.

Even though, as a nurse, I believe genetical material is passed on...even to go so far to say this is true with personalities..I dont necessarily believe in what you call "true healers". "We" of ourselves dont heal at all firstly bc God does and secondly bc there is nothing to heal. All one has to do is live in the christ consciousness and that is EVERYONES destiny....not a selected few with the 'right' genes. YOU dont heal - God does and He only does by virtue of 'BEING THE TRUTH". Only through mediation and/or prayer, by lifting your consciousness to be one with Christ - can healing be done. Thats what healing is...knowing your true self. Becoming One with all that is. Only in separation is sickness known.

I dont think you are an idiot at all btw. I just believe we are at different places right now. Right and wrong is relative remember lol...so what am I do judge you with and by? Moreover Ty for your generous offer to share further knowledge with me. It is with the utmost respect my sweet that I graciously decline due to our differences of views that might clash at this stage. However I am certainly open for disussion. I wish you the best in your metaphyscial journey.

Edited by Tracy Ann 7/12/2008 5:20 AM
instinctual
Posted 7/12/2008 11:22 AM (#7096 - in reply to #6966)

PhD Alumni

I appreciate your conceptualization. You may enjoy Christine Breese's meditations and satsangs as do I. Not sure if you are a student of the University, but I think they are available on the main page of this site under free resources. Also mostly all ( if not all ) of her satsang's are available for viewing on youtube.

What sort of nursing do you do, and in what setting? I too am a registered nurse, currently allowing my stethoscope to grow cob webs and have taken a different direction with my career and am focused on the well being of the nursing profession as a whole...

Happy Day to any and all who read this!

Tracy Ann
Posted 7/12/2008 4:27 PM (#7098 - in reply to #7096)

No, Im not a student of UMS, well perhaps I am but its inadventently. I was an enrolled nurse and am 2 papers and 3 months off being registered (Im counting down). I work mostly in acute care medical - cardiology and respiratory. I am interested in eventually going into research, and most definitely following the academic line of completing my masters and docorate. I have this vision of metaphysics being taught as a subject 'of its own' rather than as part of other papers, in the nursing degree. Yes it would extend the length of time and papers it would take to earn it but I believe its necessary and beneficial and where as a nursing body we are leading. The stance the nursing society take at the moment "we dont know what it is but we do know that it is" is a perfect starting point. Nursing has moved nicely into holistic care and I am excited about its future. We have many papers dedicated to physical and mental health but none of metaphysical/spiritual health. The time is nigh lol. Whatcha reckon?

Edited by Tracy Ann 7/12/2008 4:31 PM
Tracy Ann
Posted 7/12/2008 7:06 PM (#7100 - in reply to #7029)

Tracy Ann - 7/11/2008 8:36 AM

No man chooses evil b/c it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks.....MARY WOLLSTONECRAFT SHELLEY
NothingEverything
Posted 7/12/2008 7:43 PM (#7101 - in reply to #6966)

UMS Student

truth lies before conception.
Tracy Ann
Posted 7/12/2008 8:45 PM (#7103 - in reply to #7101)

And? Your point is? And how does anything come before or after? wheres the separation?
Supernatural3
Posted 7/12/2008 11:56 PM (#7108 - in reply to #6966)

PhD Alumni

I hate to be the spoil sport, but I actually like a little evil. It actually needed for balance and when someone is too nice, they become a mat. I like my vindictive  / agressive side.... it lets people know that I am not going to take their BS. I guess being a tattoo artist for the last 15 yrs is still in my blood. When people are not nice.... i just press HARDER! Some get off on it, some actually change their tune FAST.

So, is that me being evil? Or is that me controling my evil side? I also know that a entity cannot take me over, because i will take IT over. I am a dom.... i cannot help it, it's the LEO in me.

I happen to like my naughty evil side...... Perhaps it's the control freak i have inside. I have been told I have a serious controlling side. Maybe it is because of using hypnosis with clients. Who knows.... I like it.

No i do not wish for anyone to be hurt..... permanently. I also do not wish anyone any excessive suffering. Make it quick.

Gee gawds.... I sound sadist.... I am not. I am just trying to explain that I happen to like my shadow side. My ego..... My ornery personality.

We are not supposed to be ALL good while human.... balance is a great key.
Make sense?

Tracy Ann
Posted 7/13/2008 12:59 AM (#7114 - in reply to #7108)

Dear supernatural...in response to your response...

Your personality consists of good and bad bc you live in cause and effect. You live in separation and duality - in a world of relativity. (Not just you btw but mostly everyone honey) You (and yes me) are a human that has lost your/our true identity which is that of spirit - of God individualized - living as you and as me. And bc you identify with being a human instead of God you are subject to all that humaness brings and so seek & depend on the "laws of life" such as balance to bring comfort and order. You will have sickness one day, health the next, you will have happiness one day and sadness the next. One day you will be poor and one day you will be rich. On and on it goes. You are, while living in separation, a dual minded creature and will therefore live a dual minded existence. HOWEVER - this isnt what this thread is about. This thread is not about embracing your humanhood. I have no interest in the properties of the mind. On the contrary.

This thread is about understanding the truth of yourself and about embracing your spirituality which is neither good nor bad. Please note also, the truth of "all you are" is beyond your comprehension and ability to conform it to knowledge (so dont bother). Furthermore its not about embracing your humaness -which as you pointed out, is both good and evil (which is the nature of the beast-the mind isnt it). It is about embracing your 'light' that knows no darkness and that is beyond your mind and beyond your comprehension. You can only BE it..you cant KNOW it.. you can only BE it. A human being spirit..not a human thinking spirit but a human BEING spirit.

Now paradoxically (at least to the mind/ego) you are not a human being spirit. You are a spirit being human. With me still?lol. But if you are caught up identifying with your mind which consist of your beliefs and ideas etc such as good and evil and all opposites then you will forever live in cause and effect and be prone to karma. If you enjoy hurting someone even a little bit...then dont complain when someone hurts you a little bit and finds joy in it. Such is life!

What I am saying is you can and will one day rise above this.

Btw Jesus and buddha were "way to nice" and didnt have an evil bone in their being and yet Ive never heard of them being a door mat. If anything they are known for being the most powerful men of all time. You dont have to be evil to be strong nor do you need to be good.

So long as you identify with the human mind that is both good and evil you will be subject to it. Happiness one day, sadness the next. Sickness and health. Death, misery, limits and all manner of dis-eases of mind and body. You will have attachments to people, places and things.

Of course being human or being the 'beast' (which to all intents and purposes we are - only some of us are moret tame that others lol) you will like a little evil....again it is the nature of the beast. But you are not a beast - you are God individualized. If you believe you are a human being then you will (be living) as a human.....in the world of cause and effect. You will live and die in your humaness and never know eternal life.

What I am saying is you are not a mind or a body or an ego or a beast and when you pass over you will realize - if not god willing, before.

You are God..you are God individualized - born in Gods image. You are an IMAGE of god. An image that has run away with itself and forgotten your true state and because you have - you now believe - be living - in good and evil. You say you believe evil is necessary. In all religions ever taught..I have never heard of the necessity of evil or justification for it???

I am not saying to deny your evil my friend..I am saying to transcend it.

Btw ty for taking the time to read this thread and ponder it. That is all really I can ask and am grateful for it and your response.

To me the key is not balance but to love thy God with all my heart body and mind and to love thy neighbour as thy self.

Edited by Tracy Ann 7/13/2008 1:25 AM
Supernatural3
Posted 7/13/2008 2:23 AM (#7116 - in reply to #6966)

PhD Alumni

Ahhhh, I knew it would be taken so seriously. I am still not separate of God. I never once thought that, but while human, I will live human, yes, I agree. I know beyond a shadow of doubt that spirit, will be spirit again, as I will be spirit again and actually look forward to it, just not in a hurry. I never had that doubt in the least. Anyway, I like how you think though and it provokes much thought, which is one thing I love. Thank you for that.

I have no desire to be only God here. Just part.... same as everyone else. I just believe there is no up- with out down, etc. I like my happy medium. I am currently living in the land of physics, for now. But, I also love living in the land of spirit, as I delve back into the metaphysical realm..... perhaps I will travel yet a new path.

Always open for new experiences~
Tracy Ann
Posted 7/13/2008 2:34 AM (#7117 - in reply to #7116)

lol..god bless you but dare I say it you have missed the point my precious. S'ok...many do. I will go away and try to come up with a better way to explain myself so that you understand what I am saying perhaps. Or just accept we are in different seasons.Still its been and is a pleasure meeting your acquaintence. ;
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/13/2008 1:16 PM (#7133 - in reply to #7103)

PhD Alumni

We need to get beyond appearance.

Beauty resides in the soul.

What is visible comes only from the invisible.

Paul Joseph
Posted 7/13/2008 1:19 PM (#7134 - in reply to #7133)

PhD Alumni

I had to make this a different post as it comes from a different tradition, but is also relevant, sorry, talking to myself, kind of, or my Self

"And in the beginning was the Word

And the earth was without form and void"

So, emptiness is full, yet empty, fullness cannot exist without a-priori emptiness,

Yet can only retain and develop the fulsome-ness of its fullness

Through

An appreciation of our

Totality of Emptiness.

(I'll stick with that one for now .....)
Tracy Ann
Posted 7/13/2008 3:29 PM (#7136 - in reply to #7134)

I am liking you more and more
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/13/2008 4:26 PM (#7149 - in reply to #7136)

PhD Alumni

Just seeking to be an expression of a truth.

But thank you for noticing. x
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software