University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

a time to all be at one
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

sunflower
Posted 7/9/2008 1:09 AM (#6944)
Subject: a time to all be at one

Elite Veteran

dear all,as well as reading these threads,i have experienced myself,and amongst my family and friends,a thread running commomly in all our lives at this moment of time.There has been a lot of sadness and dissillusionment around many,my mums dog died yesterday,aged seven,she phoned in tears,my heart and soul go out to her,with an everlasting love,and a healing vibes,so,on here animals have passed,i send the above,my son is at an all time low,and is lonely,sad and dissillusioned,i send him also the above,friends,neighbours i have spoken too,all have sufferred in the same way,i myself have had many an emotional turbulance,and pain,personaly,and feeling others pain,and hurt,lethargy,and so on.My point is,as so many are going through so much at this time,i feel it would be lovely if we could all join as one,in a metaphorical circle,holding hands,connecting,and each sending out our inner love ,peace,healing to all,and to ourselves,so we may gather the strengh and loving vibes in abundence,that will heal all,at this moment of time,and raise all our spirits,so love,healing and strengh is sent to each and all.I feel at certian times things happen,all at once,and at the same time,to different individuals,who think they are on their own,it is at that time,i.e.now,that doing the above would be very beneficial,and effet a shift,for the good in the balance at the moment.This is just a thought,and no one need to take part,but i myself will,this weekend be setting time aside for the above,i wish you all love light and healing,now,always forever,iris xxx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
searching
Posted 7/9/2008 11:48 AM (#6947 - in reply to #6944)
Subject: RE: a time to all be at one

Regular

hello iris. i am very glad you started this thread. my little dog was run over this week and has been a hard event to overcome. she got out of the fince that i havent been able to fix due to other overwelming events im my life. my life has always been hard but the last 6 years have been almost unbearable. which has led me here. i am new to metaphysics and am not sure what to do. but i will do my best. as far as meditation i honestly suck..lol.. but am working on it. but i have allways been good at praying. even when i fell i am praying to unhearing ears. but i will be glad to help in any way i can.
Jerry
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/9/2008 2:30 PM (#6955 - in reply to #6944)

Alumni

For me, times of disillusionment can be the most fruitful times for me to clarify and get in touch with what is really important to me. It used to be that I spent decades suffering with negative thinking and feeling, now I am blessed to process those things quicker, sometimes in days, more often in hours or minutes, and occasionally in amiraculous moment! It seems to be a common experience that the more metaphysical, psychological tools we have, the easier it is to deal with 'problems' as they come up. No longer being afraid of feeling the depths of grief, fear, anger, or whatever emotions are active, acknowledging them, bringing softness and compassion to the hard edges in our minds, and examining our thoughts. 

The support, prayers, meditations and energy work of friends and healers is so incredibly appreciated! For me, asking for help is difficult, it sometimes brings up feelings of shame and vulnerability. For most of my life I hid. When I realized that the most important and vital Healer was within me, that somehow opened up the doors for allowing the Universe to minister to me through the wise voices that came in from without.

Today is World Empathy Day (every Wednesday), a day of increased consciousness for compassion, nourishment, understanding, healing and forgiveness.Founded by Rick Goodfriend at www.walkyourtalk.org 

I thank you all for the compassion, nourishment, understanding, healing and forgiveness you have sent my way, and send it right back atcha!

instinctual
Posted 7/9/2008 2:58 PM (#6956 - in reply to #6944)

PhD Alumni

Hello Iris, Jerry, Tracy and all. Iris, lovely post. Although my gut feeling is that at least subliminally we are all on the same page with helping to heal and nurture ourselves, each other and the planet, I think it serves as a great idea to put it out there as a reminder, so a big hug and thank you to Iris for this post. Funny that I feel disillusionment today myself. I recall an awesome Billy Joel song- Darling I don't know why I go to extremes. Too high or too low there ain't no in between. And when I stand, or I fall, it's all or nothing at all......another verse is "clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife..I feel like I'm in the prime of my life". "out of the darkness and into the light...Anyway, it could be the age of my ovaries (ahem) and that whole process....and I am stopping short of a self diagnosis of bi-polar disease!!!...we all have bouts of darkness stemmed out of fear based hesitancy. I have so many projects going on right now....when I was on vacation in NY and CT and leaving my 17 year old there to enjoy our family, I was so excited...for us both! I can go home, work on my book, work on my courses, develop my workshop, take a bath! Meditate, nap, drink a nice glass of wine in the evening. Alas, here I sit. Crying because I miss my son..wondering if I am really ready to advertise my workshops because of self doubt and poor self worth, hungrily searching for any household chore to accomplish to avoid doing any of the things I need to do! Today, I am Lori, my own worst enemy. Tomorrow, who knows. In any event, I will join you Iris, and we will hold hands and dance to the beat of togetherness. I need to bask in Our Light and Love. I will absorb any and every positive molecule that happens to be sent my way.
Blessings and Love Upon all my sisters and brothers.
Rose
Posted 7/9/2008 3:10 PM (#6958 - in reply to #6956)

Student

I understand and know what's it like to lose a friend, a furry member of the family. They are great buddies and I hope that all our missed furry friends are gathering together and having a great time playing, chasing rabbits. I like to remember Joshua when we used to take our long hikes together. I really loved that Dog. We are all so blessed to have the opportunity to have loved such wonderful animals that have touched our lives forever.

Peace and Love and a healing light is what I wish to send to everyone here....
Rose
Posted 7/9/2008 3:14 PM (#6959 - in reply to #6956)

Student

Instinctual, the light you have to share is much needed in the world. Publish...advertise...put yourself out there. We all have those feelings of self doubt, and one thing I'm convinced of that they are nothing more than illusions. Move past that to the next level...

I believe you have the ability to do it. Such a warm person, I know there are those who need to hear, read, and experience what you have to share.

Love, peace, strength and courage to you Instinctual!
instinctual
Posted 7/9/2008 3:23 PM (#6960 - in reply to #6944)

PhD Alumni

Rose, you are a warm blanket on a snowy night.
sunflower
Posted 7/10/2008 6:32 AM (#6976 - in reply to #6947)

Elite Veteran

jerry ,i am so sory to hear about your dog,my love goes out to you,you have sufferred much,but remember,in these times of sufferring,it is then we learn the lessons,we are here for,help is always by your side.As for not knowing much about metaphysics,meditation etc,no need,all you need is your lovely kind spirit soul,and your heart full of love,which from reading your posts,it surely is.You are a lovely spirit soul,and have a lot to give,i will be honoured to be holding your hand,and feel the kindnesss,love and gentleness of your heart.No need for thoughts of "am i doing this right"i.e.by the book,there is no such thing,With instinctual,lori,we will all be ourselves,just close your eyes,and think loving thoughts,and healing for all,no ceremony,just plain simple,power of love,thankyou for being you,love and hugs,iris
instinctual
Posted 7/10/2008 9:47 AM (#6988 - in reply to #6944)

PhD Alumni

Yes indeedy, looking very forward to it...and I think I am regrouped enough to do work with the group on 7/19 on Air- my brain cells have had time to replenish!
hahaha!!
Love to all
searching
Posted 7/10/2008 10:54 AM (#6989 - in reply to #6976)

Regular

thank you iris. The path i am taking is an increasingly hard one. but one for which i am well equiped. i am no stranger to the "hard". the area i live in is vast majority southern christian. not that is a bad thing but makes my belifes so hard to pratice. that is why i am so greatful for this sight. i have spent many years alone and it is nice to know i am not "truly" alone.
Jerry.
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/10/2008 3:08 PM (#6994 - in reply to #6989)

PhD Alumni

We are all One, whether we know it or not;

Jerry - whether others acknowledge it too, or not; the 'not' is their issue, not 'yours', or 'ours';

Hurting another is hurting ourselves;

Hurting ourselves is touching God, unlovingly (though God knows no blame - that's just a suggested response for you to the Evangelical Fundamentalists!)

God, S/He/He/Her/Them/It/Universality

Just Is and needs no worship

Though a little Love goes a long way ..
sunflower
Posted 7/11/2008 3:07 AM (#7000 - in reply to #6989)

Elite Veteran

hi jerry,you are never alone,you have you,your faith,your guardian angel,and all on here who care.We may be all as one,but inividualy,we each have our own journey to travel,and for everyone it is a different jouney,and beset by hurdles,etc,don,t worry what otheres think of you,just keep on walking your lifepath,and doing what YOU think is istinctively right for you.Okay,on to our being as one,i,ve spoken to lori,who is joining us,and have decided sunday 2 to3 o,clock pm,is a good time,if this suits you let me know,hopefully,we will be as one on that day,and send all we can for the good of all.love and light to you my friend,love and hugs,irisxxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/11/2008 6:54 AM (#7015 - in reply to #7000)

PhD Alumni

Blessings for your combined enterprise
Rose
Posted 7/11/2008 8:43 AM (#7030 - in reply to #6960)

Student

Thanks instinctual! That's exactly what I'm talking about. You are much needed in the world. I was feeling a little down after being treated badly by a "Bible Thumper", someone who doesn't practice love and compassion but loves to wear the title Christianity on their sleeves...and when I read your comments I felt love and warmth and a big smile came over my face.

We need people like you, and what you have to say is of the utmost importance.

Love and Peace to you Instinctual, let me know when the first book is done and published...have you considered self-publishing?
Rose
Posted 7/11/2008 8:47 AM (#7031 - in reply to #7015)

Student

I agree with you Paul, guess that's why I never feel good about hurting another person and often wonder how people do it so easily. Even afterwards I find myself feeling empty if I think back and realize that I caused a great deal of pain.

Good to see that your active and posting again. Have you tried out the Starlight Journal? I haven't seen any blogs from you. And there's forums for specific genre's...it's great!

Love and Peace to you....
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/11/2008 8:51 AM (#7032 - in reply to #7031)

PhD Alumni

Thanks Rose. Nice to hear from you.

I have dipped into Starlight but each time I feel really fazed by it. I am hugely busy and getting to grips with another domain, when I feel there are nice people, interesting and relevant discussions going on here that suit my modest means !

Blessings
Paul
instinctual
Posted 7/11/2008 10:19 AM (#7051 - in reply to #6944)

PhD Alumni

Oh Rose, Bless ya darling! I understand your sentiments also about hurting. I have actually disassociated from a sister and a brother for the shame I have endured ( I allowed them to cause ) because of their "beliefs". How, we wonder, can people judge, be hurtful, knowing that they are hurting others? Yes, we certain types, attempt to look at people as the Divine Spark of Being that we all are, Yes, we choose our families, our surroundings, especially according to Akashic Records, so forth....all as a lesson. But again, as humans in this condition, as authentic human beings - Ego Selves- we must develop boundaries, with love. I am sure that you created a boundary for yourself from the Thumper. If not, go Thump em back, girl Rose, the Love Thumper!

Yes I have considered self publishing- looking at Amazon, LuLu, a few others. Busy times in this one little brain of mine.

Thank you for all your validation and encouragement. I gobbled it up and it gave me the energy I needed to go on with my work..Rose...

Love and Peace to you, and all.
mruppert
Posted 7/12/2008 3:00 AM (#7078 - in reply to #6944)

Hiho Sunseed,
     In your honor, today, Saturday, 7/12, I will play a song for you. It is the MC5's "Come Together":
Lines which I remember:
"I am out, you are in, let us form a ring,
hold hands, find a partner, come together, YES:
together in the darkness, come with me.
Let us dance the dance,
From which all dances come,
Together in the darkness,
Come with me.....
      Sunglasses, it was in DeGrande Ballroom, in Detroit Michigan, USA, way back in the late 60's when I saw and heard Rob Tyner sing those words. And, we did, indeed, form a circle, find a partner, and dance the dance from which all dances come.....together in the darkness.......and it was a very dark time in the USA.
       With a guitar flourish, they ended the song, but Wayne Kramer punctuated the ending by saying "And we hope you all did come together"......a "religious experience" for me!!!!!!!

Peace and Love to you,
Marty and Luckylee, Poppyhead and Sissygryllll
sunflower
Posted 7/12/2008 4:27 AM (#7085 - in reply to #7078)

Elite Veteran

hello mr muppet,i shall look forward to hearing your song,you are a person of nuch wisdom,love,and empathy.I don,t always understand all of what you say sometimes,most times,but,i feel a bond with you,even though you feel we are at loggerheads,i will visit your haunted castle,can i have the most haunted room,if its available.love and hugs to you my friend,irisxxx
mruppert
Posted 7/12/2008 4:56 AM (#7089 - in reply to #6944)

Sunscreen PH25, you shall have the most haunted of all the rooms! Only to learn, as you leave that room in the morning sunshine that, beset by demons, devils, ghoulies and ghosties throughout the night, you were not afraid, and came to no harm.
There is no fear in knowledge and understanding; there is always fear in ignorance and closed mindedness.
And, it is only after that experience, that you will, indeed, dance the  dance from which ALL dances come.....the mother of them all.......the dance, free, uncaring, and unburdened...the dance of LIFE!
Peace and dancing,
Mr Muppet and his puppet cats, my dancing Luckylee, plodding Poppyhead and ethereal SisssssyGirl, a whisperer in the wind
sunflower
Posted 7/12/2008 6:42 AM (#7091 - in reply to #7089)

Elite Veteran

here we go again muppet mr.I disagree with you.There is fear in life itself,nothing to do with ignorance,and closed mindedness.there is fear in knowledge,and unerstanding.It is how we cope with that fear,and go through it,experience it,that we can look back and learn.I shall dance away,with all that is inside me,may it be fear,uncertainty,dissilussionment,hurt,pain,love,light.me,etc etc.I will walk with them,by my side,i shall acknowledge,but not hold hands,so on so on,mindfulness. I won,t have fear when i come out of your most haunted room,unless there is a human waiting to attack me,and do me harm.love to you my friend,i,m still gonna dance.luv and hugs irisxx
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software