University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

astral journey
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

sunflower
Posted 7/8/2008 5:01 AM (#6926)
Subject: astral journey

Elite Veteran

dear tracey,you started a thread,saying you were going to do a meditaton for air,etc,which i see has not been elaborated on,in fact nothing on this site has stil moved.Has everyone gone to miss breese,s starlight journal,as i see you have mentioned it on there,and others from this site are also on there,Would it not be spiritual,to inform those on here,what exactly is happening,never mind the gone away,everyones,busy etc,is it not something that the public have the right to know.I am not going on about this,thinking it is a personal slight,that bothers me not,but behind the scene goings on do,especialy if they involve universal,spiritual matters,this should not be tampered with,or any deceit under the guise of spirit.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/8/2008 11:37 AM (#6932 - in reply to #6926)
Subject: RE: astral journey

Alumni

I have been feeling quite challenged physically and emotionally lately, and have not given the same attention to the Board. The Astral Journey will take place on the 19th. You can look over the posts for our Macchu Picchu journey, re-readĀ info on astral travel. Nothing is going on that is secret or wierd or conspirational. It may be unspiritual, but I am just tired and dealing with that wonderful teacher named "Disillusionment."
instinctual
Posted 7/8/2008 8:51 PM (#6940 - in reply to #6926)

PhD Alumni

Sending you grounding energy Tracy...beautiful healing and vibrant Light and Love.....layers upon layers of it so you can tap into it easily at any time, in case you are too tired to find your own right now...the dark makes the light lighter. Remember that you are worthy. Worthy of joy, respect, happiness,, understanding. Remember that you are not your past because the past has already occurred. It has only served you to fortify you in the Now. Remember boundaries. Stand on your feet, know who you are and keep shining light on those who may tamper with your inner beauty, in any way. Remember to take responsibility for only that which you are responsible for. Remember to rest, take slumber. Remember to drink a lot of water. My Reiki/Instinct brain right now is telling me you need realignment at your spleen. This chakra is predominantly feminine. When the 2nd chakra is aligned one feels connected to other people, but balances it with time alone. Hence, your innate intuitiveness for sort of stepping back is right on. The predominant qualities of the spleen chakra are creativity and confident self-expression. I know for myself when my spleen needs balancing because I become antisocial and I completely retrench into my bed!!! The principle soul quality related to this chakra is intention. Hence, you may even be doubting your own true intentions currently. Its masculine aspect is one that makes people fall in love. Adaptability and flexibility are also associated with this chakra when the masculine and feminine energies are in balance, implying the ability to take on new challenges. This chakra is related to procreation, bringing forth new life; the counterpoint at this level would be the fear of death. The spleen chakra's negative aspects include killing creativity via fear, anger, jealousy, as well as, the suppression of self-expression. I would be happy to do a distance attunement on you with your permission. Interesting is that it is approx. 5:40 PM our time and I sense that you at at the heightened and crucial end of your low...I can see you soaring again within 72 hours. Drink Water!

Love to you, and to All!
Supernatural3
Posted 7/9/2008 12:52 AM (#6941 - in reply to #6926)

PhD Alumni

It's been rather nutty here too. The weekend was a holiday weekend (4th of July) and three different family members had parties. One on Fri (My parents), one on Sat(Brother in-law) and yet again on Sunday (Father in-law).

This is the last week of my school.... no more friggin reports and digging for sources. YAY! I have hung up going for the secular masters for a license. Seems the state just wants money to place restrictions on their counselors anyway. ALSO.... i AM doing what I want to do. Hypnosis. So, i will work on funds that way, as is. It feels good.

I will also have more time to go back to my spiritual studies..... More time to meditate and enjoy my kids lives.

I have been physically and emotionally drained lately, as me and my hubby were in a terrible argument last week. It really was my fault, but i couldn't help it. I have a problem with something and I wanted it known, instead of masked.

My husbands brother's wife, is best friends with my husband's EX. They have been hanging out and they invited his EX to come to their party and didn't bother inviting us. I threw a fit. I felt it was wrong. Then I found out that we were invited.... but someone forgot to mention it.

I really doubt that was the truth, but the cat was let out of the bag about being chummy with my husbands ex. It's like we now have to watch our every move, because she WILL turn everything around on us in the courts the second she thinks she has anything on us. It's just a non-trust worthy situation. My husband and I are very close and we would like to keep it that way. But if his brother keeps wanting to involve my husbands ex with everything, it will cause family troubles. Who likes to hang out with their ex's?

Anyway.... chaos is now calmer.
I am not going anywhere.....

HUGS

sunflower
Posted 7/12/2008 4:37 AM (#7087 - in reply to #6932)

Elite Veteran

Tracey,i apologise for putting you under extra strain,i must learn to think before i speak.It was not my intention to go on,okay,enough said from me,but i truly feel for you,and send ove light,and healing,may all be well soon,love and hugs irisxxx
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software