University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Rose
Posted 7/4/2008 12:57 PM (#6901)
Subject: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

Student

I'm praying for rain for those of you in California. And praying that maybe you will all move southwest!

Some beautiful people in California suffering and I wish only that they have love and peace, safety and clean air!

Also hoping that everyone is having a wonderful time and spending it with friends and family, and that includes all feathered and furry friends. Oh let's not forget those members that swim in tanks as well! All that is living and breathing this is a joyous day and I'm sending happiness Love and Peace to all of you out there!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 7/5/2008 11:48 AM (#6902 - in reply to #6901)
Subject: RE: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

PhD Alumni

Thank you Rose.

I hope your 4th of July was a beautiful day. We here in Ohio have pretty much the opposite. We have been hit hard with nothing but rain. Everything is really soaked and we have experienced a lot of damage, due to rain. The cemeteries are having to still lay down boards, to drive their digging trucks for plots and normally by July the ground is solid enough that they do not have to do that. Everything is wet and muddy.

Our pool has overflowed several times. I had to mow grass in the rain. We have more rain on the way too. This much is really odd for us. Anyway, I thought I would try to send some of our wetness, towards your way. But, i think the earth turns the opposite of what I would need for that to happen. Maybe it will hold out, till it gets all the way around to you. I do hope some rain comes your way, and slows down here.

Blessings~
Jill
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software