University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Astral Journey Adventure: AIR
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Tracy Martin
Posted 7/3/2008 1:59 PM (#6819)
Subject: Astral Journey Adventure: AIR

Alumni

This thread has also been moved to Starlight Journal.com and can be accessed in Forums/General Discussion as well as here.

Astral Journey Adventure: AIR

July 19th 10AM Pacific

Rongphu Monastery near Mount Everest

For the Purification of AIR

Join in a group meditation and astral journey together with the prayerful and powerful intention to bring cleansing to the AIR which nourishes all life on Earth. This is during the time of the Full Moon.  If you would like to participate in in the calling in and discussion, keep a watch on this thread. Our last journey together was deeply meaningful to all of us. Let's see what unfolds!

Opening Circle and Preparation: one half hour before.

Times: Pacific U.S. Sat. 10:00 AM
           Central:     Sat. 11:00 AM
           Eastern:    Sat. 12:00 PM
           New Zealand:Fri. 5:00 AM
           Japan:          Fri: 2:00 AM
           London:        Sat. 6:00 PM

Rongphu Monastery near Everest Base Camp

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/3/2008 11:29 PM (#6891 - in reply to #6819)
Subject: RE: Astral Journey Adventure: AIR

Alumni

I have been practicing a few things throughout the day. Getting conscious of  breathing. Using  breath to focus on the Crown chakra,  which showers white sparkles of light. I can feel it brighten my third eye chakra and throat chakra.  I can feel tension in my body drop immediately away. My scalp tingles and I feel as if the white light is shimmering in my brain. My thoughts and emotions dissolve into a peaceful clarity.  I feel joy and clarity, and my heart warms and glows. It seems to be helping me to be practical and thoughtful in many different ways too.

Following these exercises I've find myself thinking about clarity,purity, innocence, clear thinking. While I was considering the next astral journey experiment, I had a few things come to me: Air, Purification, Mount Everest, Tibet. I was sweetly surprised to see those reflected back to me by others,some without my saying anything, and I took it to be a kind of confirmation that this would be a good focus for light work.

Imagine many people moving past the layers which cover the essence of who they are, experiencing the perfection of that, and sending that energy out through the air to the whole world. It is my belief that the chakras are flawless and perfect stars emitting certain qualities. It is the human experience: our identifications, the ego, the layers of personality, memory, mental, emotional, and physical traumas which cover the chakra energy. But in meditation we can go past the layers and right into the chakras, until we radiate that energy from the center of our being. The astral body will make it even easier to do whatever is needed or wanted in the moment. It's healing work, from the inside out.

There are practical things to consider. There is the polluted air we breathe in order to sustain our lives. Air pollution affects the health of the whole planet. Emphysema, asthma, and lung cancer are common where the air is poisonous with carbon monoxide, pesticides, and other chemicals. It is a factor in the extinction of species, including being a factor in the die-off of the Honey Bee who is the main pollinator for our food. We might consider what we can do to assist in having cleaner air. The air carries these chemicals into the water and the earth, and settles on the leaves of all  vegetation, and rests on the skins of man and animal.

We can be sending this meditative clarity to the mind of humanity, to assist in creating practical, healthful, compassionate solutions for the benefit of all.

sunflower
Posted 7/4/2008 9:52 AM (#6898 - in reply to #6819)

Elite Veteran

hi tracey,its strange,because for the last few months,i have been talking to my partner about the polluted air we are breathing,and wouln,t it be a good idea if we could send a sample of the air here,to a laboratory to be tested,and i was sure they would find many carcogenic particles,etc,that would explain why so many,especialy around here,are experienceing serious chest infections,and more.i am convinced that a simple walk in the fresh air that once was,is no longer,and we are safer in our own homes,than we are outside.I have noticed the dust that gathers daily in my home increasing,just overnight,not the usual gathering of dust from many days of not polishing,but a thin film of whitish powder like substance,I tried an experiment last week,and dusted a few ornaments,before i went to sleep,i had closed the windows,etc,the next morning these articles were covered with the above.Anyway,sorry,i,m prattling on,but it is a subject close to my heart,that concerns me,and the future health of all,especialy our chldren,animals,plants etc.Anyway,i am so pleased to have seen this post this morning,whih i showed my husband,as he thought i was going mad,going on about it.Okay,i would love to take part in this meditation,and will give it my all.Can you please issue intructions i may follow,so i am well prepared in advance,for the day.thankyou.love and hugs,iris xxx
mruppert
Posted 7/8/2008 12:33 AM (#6922 - in reply to #6819)

OMG!
     Everest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have hundreds of books about my favorite place in the world. Always fascinated by it, I was totally entranced by the story of Beck Weathers. He DIED on Everest and came back to life. There is NO DOUBT in my mind. ALL the written accounts says that he was dead. Anatoly Boukrehv saved the stricken party of climbers and left him and Namba (the Japanese lady) because they were dead.
Yet, Beck woke up, because of a "religious experience" and walked down to Base Camp 4, his arms frozen in a grotesque position of the cross. 
You all do not know how much awe and respect I have for this man...a surgeon by trade, who will never practice surgery again as he has no fingers on one hand and few on the other. No ears and no nose.....all reconstructed. Then again, what can we expect from a man who was dead and came to life again, that he might have "movie star" looks?
     Now, onto other matters, in Nepal there are temples that practice a form of meditation that is very powerful. There is also an "essence" of energy. The Nazi government of Germany sent many scientists to Nepal to find this said power and essence as they believed it would be the key to total world dominance. But, as evil is wont to do, evil consumed itself and the Nazis were consumed by evil. The Allies destroyed most of what we can know about this.......except some references are readable today about Zerum 525(?) and the "Beil" or bell as we would say.
     As a historian, I have to question the truth of these things.But, when I read Ayn Rand, and read of  her "fictional" machine and the death ray, much the same as was the Nazi quest in Nepal......then I must go back to what I have always said....writers write about what they "know" to be true. Just as Jules Verne wrote about airships and submarines...when he wrote his stories,  they didn't exist. But they do now!

Peace n' Stuff,
Marty and Luckylee, Poppyhead, and SissyGirlly

P.S. Mizz Tracespace...writers write about what they know to be true. So, you are the woman, and we have the owl. What is your truth?????
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/8/2008 11:49 AM (#6933 - in reply to #6819)

Alumni

Now Mr. Muppet, that is a very deep and profound question to which I can only reply, I have no idea. For a long time now I have been practicing some meditational techniques, working with the chakras and light, and having an incredibly wonderful time. Filling up with good thoughts and feelings, sending light and love, and having a grand time in my own imagination. It certainly 'felt' better to focus my thoughts on these things than on the constant suffering of the world and rehashing of old traumas which I had been doing all my life.

So, along comes 'reality' for me in the form of an 8 year old grand-daughter, and I see in her all the pain and fear and shutting down that I experienced in my childhood, and I wonder what good am I doing for her and how can I help? I have to resolve the pain in me. We seem to share the same challenge: loving our mothers who have shown us so much pain and anger and bitterness, and loving ourselves.

I will have to agree with Pilate, what is truth? We have a lot of stories and imaginings, but underlying it all is a vast silence, a nothingness. Yet we still have to play the game here, and hopefully bring some love and laughter and honoring of each other's path.

sunflower
Posted 7/8/2008 3:57 PM (#6934 - in reply to #6933)

Elite Veteran

tracey you seem to be in a dark place,maybe i am wrong,forgive me if this is so.If not,and you are in pain of any sort,pleas know that now,always,forever,my love i send to you,and light to show you the way,along with a big dollop of tender caring hugs,iris xxx,you are too nice a soul to suffer,may you soon be freexxx
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/8/2008 4:29 PM (#6935 - in reply to #6819)

Alumni

Thank you Sunflower, I truly appreciate the good vibes and felt a bit of a shift just an hour or two ago.  
Rose
Posted 7/8/2008 8:09 PM (#6936 - in reply to #6891)

Student

This is beautiful Tracy, so glad we're getting together for this focus and meditation. You wrote, "It is the human experience: our identifications, the ego, the layers of personality, memory, mental, emotional, and physical traumas which cover the chakra energy" Oh this is so very true, rings true to me from my own personal experience.

Love and Peace to you...
Rose
Posted 7/8/2008 8:17 PM (#6937 - in reply to #6933)

Student

Tracy you wrote, " but underlying it all is a vast silence, a nothingness." Yes, here lies truth.
Rose
Posted 7/8/2008 8:22 PM (#6938 - in reply to #6935)

Student

Sometimes pain has a way of rearing it's head in the most unsuspecting ways and times. That energy it produces is nothing more than energy a negative that can be converted to a positive. When I see or experience that negative energy I change it into a positive, mostly by sending love and support to others. The pain seems to play a game of "putting the focus" on it's victim. Sending the energy out recharged into a positive light says loudly, "I'm not the victim and will not be subjected to this negative energy. I am light and will act as such."

Sending light, love and Peace to all of you....
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/14/2008 1:24 PM (#7190 - in reply to #6819)

Alumni

I have moved this Discussion to StarlightJournal.com under Forums/General Discussion

I am looking forward to the journey!

Paul Joseph
Posted 7/14/2008 5:15 PM (#7200 - in reply to #7190)

PhD Alumni

Glad for you that you have that power x
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/15/2008 5:35 AM (#7213 - in reply to #7200)

PhD Alumni

Apologies for my comment which I see now in the cold light of day could cause offence. It reflects my feelings on the loss of this Board; but is also an ironical comment about the nature of power, and power in spirituality. No offence was meant at all. I remain ever indebted to UMS and all staff, students, registered and invisible users, present now at this moment or busy elsewhere for our learning together.

Namaste
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/17/2008 9:16 AM (#7315 - in reply to #7213)

PhD Alumni

It has come to my attention that this discourse has been transferred en bloc to the Starlight site. I realize that these posts are probably UMS property, but I would rather keep my own posts on this site and not have material transferred, if possible. I wil send Tracy M a private e-mail to explain. No offence taken or meant, sorry. Thanks
Paul
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/19/2008 11:57 AM (#7422 - in reply to #6819)

Alumni

Hi Rose, Sunflower! I am getting ready this morning with meditation...clearing my own 'air!' 
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/19/2008 2:08 PM (#7443 - in reply to #6819)

Alumni

I burned sage and gathered crystals, drank water, and used magnolia and violet and lavender in the air. I called in the Directions and asked for those Powers to be present with us, to guide us, teach us. I asked that we understand how to cleanse our Air, our minds, our hearts, and wisdom to know how to heal the Air. I gave thanks to all that is.Mother Earth below me stretched out as far as my eye could see...her beauty and woundedness made me weep. As soon as I became aware of the astral body my legs twitched almost violently. I felt somehow connected at the ankle. I saw myself ascending over the Earth. My body, for a moment, seemed like an unfurling smoky goddess, whisps and tendrils of smoke curling in space. I am full of stars singing with joy. I watch the Earth spin below and call for Rose and Sunflower and an open invitation to all who seek healing for our minds, hearts, and Air.

Immediately I am standing in front of a yellow rock and the sturdy snow covered Mount Everest is ahead of me, just like in the photograph. I fly into a small building through the roof. There is a circle of monks sitting in a circle chanting. It seems like it is night time and dark here. For a few moments the mantra Om carries me away. The monks look up at me circling above and smile. One monk's eyes draws me in and kind of stabilizes me, holds me. He looks suspiciously like Thich Nhat Han,and all my thoughts melt into his kind gaze. I hear "Love Is In Every Step." "You need to trust that Love is coming in as well as going out.Feel it coming in, be aware of it."

I feel new jolts of energy shoot through my hips, down my legs, out through my feet. My attention is drawn to my physical body. I feel as if I am downloading information, power, energy. I hear certain healing messages that are specific to me. My attention is snapped back to Mount Everest and the monk says "If you want to heal the Air, come back in."They laugh at me good naturedly and I feel warmth and acceptance. My attention seems undisciplined, flighty, I continue to float around the room. I start questioning, what has been done here? Did I help in anyway? I have a sense of certainty that the healing process for me in all ways has been given more energy.  I return to the body with a sense of spaciousness and clarity.

I am so curious how this went for you!
instinctual
Posted 7/19/2008 4:49 PM (#7447 - in reply to #6819)

PhD Alumni

Hi Tracy! What a gorgeous and meaningful experience you had! The monk aspect of your experience is very endearing...to me it shows their humanity and vulnerability through their ability to laugh. Perhaps they found it humorous that you didn't know that your pure hearted intentions and the intentions of others indeed did help, because to them in their infinite wisdom they know it did? Thank you for sharing!
sunflower
Posted 7/20/2008 2:52 AM (#7467 - in reply to #7443)

Elite Veteran

hi all tracey,i did the air purifying at 6pm,as you know,i am not very knowlegable of astral travel,but i take the intention VERY seriously.I have been very concerned for a long time,about the quality of the airand feel strongly,if nothing is done,many awful diseases will befall mankind,and future unborn children.I imagined myself on the peak of the snowy mountain,and sent out my usual love healing,and i hugged you,rose,lori,and many others,i had as always a bunch of pink roses,which i gave to each,in the singular,and scattered the pink petals throughout the universe,and onto the earth.I mentaly sent white light whooshing around the universe,to clear the bad particules,then did the same to spread cleansing,i had the urge to slide down the snowy mountain,which i did a few times,not walking back up,but flying as a golden eagle.I saw a man,ina robe walking up towards me,as if he was late,but he looked at me,and gave the most warmest of smiles,that filled me with love,he had the most kindest of eyes,so gentle.I worried he may think i was playing,and not taking it seriously,but mentaly,i was reassured that all was love,and fun and laughter was a great part of the healing,and more should be practiced here on earth.I was ther one hour approx,when i opened my eyes,i felt so calm,and filled with a great positivity,and a feeling that i had work to be done,that would be known to me soon.I hope you can understand this,and realise,what was happening,as i have problems translating what is a knowing in my mind and heart,and putting it into words.I pray i did the right thing,yet feel,it was so,i would be grateful if you could comment on the above,with total honesty,as i know you will,sicerely,iris,love and hugs irisxxx
instinctual
Posted 7/20/2008 1:34 PM (#7489 - in reply to #6819)

PhD Alumni

Hello Iris et al- Your pure hearted intention is palpable....thank you for the rose..it is lovely.
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/20/2008 4:49 PM (#7494 - in reply to #7467)

Alumni

Sunflower,  I would like to think that the monk who smiled at you was the same one who spoke to me. I think they get quite a few visitors like us! Thank you for keeping your focus on cleansing the air and sending such beautiful vibes out! Today in a meditation with a few folks from UMS I found myself immediately back there bringing gifts of dried fruits and nuts to the monks. I wonder how mail and packages get to this distant monastery outpost?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software