University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do you... make.. help.. push..
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

kukla2555
Posted 7/1/2008 11:39 AM (#6764)
Subject: How do you... make.. help.. push..

Student

Good Morning, and I want to thank you for all of your help in the past!!!

.. I know how to visualize to make people you don't want in your life to go away.. but how do you make someone that I know cares about me come closer?

If I picture people I don't like in a shoe box and give the box to God.. They eventually go away...
So, Can I envision a string that we are both attached to, to pull him closer? Or should I treat him the same way as the people i don't want and put him in a shoe box and give him to God as well?

I know when I dwell on people I have tendancy to bring them forth but not always in the manner I would like them.

Any suggestions?

Edited by kukla2555 7/1/2008 11:41 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/1/2008 6:10 PM (#6765 - in reply to #6764)
Subject: RE: How do you... make.. help.. push..

Alumni

It doesn't feel comfortable to me to insist that a specific person be drawn in to ones self,  and this is certainly up for discussion. Manifesting techniques work, and one can bind circumstances and things to one's self. I am thinking that trying to push another person to do what you want them to is taking away their right to their own path, it feels like a continuation of the old order of having power over others, rather than mutual cooperation.  

In attracting friends, lovers, fellow workers, it seems to me to work best when I allow and trust the Universe to attract to me exactly what is needed for the fulfillment of a higher plan. In our lives we can rely on our own passions and will and attempt to force the outcomes we desire, or we can take the inner journey to the Heart which is beyond thoughts and words, and find the harmony of connection with All That Is and participate consciously in the evolution of humanity for the flowering of human consciousness.

Learning to let go and allow others their path is an important lesson. We cannot know with absolute certainty that binding another to ourselves is in everyone's best interests, even if we are 'in love' with that person. Love honors and respects the other persons right to make choices, even when it counters our own hopes. What brings joy is when someone spontaneously and freely offers you their affection and trust.

Otherwise, one can use meditation and light work to improve our relationships with others, but even then, the shift happens in our own hearts and minds.
Dancer
Posted 7/1/2008 10:38 PM (#6770 - in reply to #6764)

UMS Student

Don't give any attention or thought to those you don't want by you.
Giving them any attention at all, positive or negative may just make them larger than life.

I have to agree with Tracy. You can't make anyone come closer to you.
The best you can do if you know he cares about you and is blocked is pray for him and ask your angels to help you speak only to his higher self when you talk to him. How long you wait for him to come around is up to you.

Best of luck.
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/7/2008 7:50 AM (#6909 - in reply to #6765)

PhD Alumni

Agreed Tracy & Dancer ... love lets go, sets free .... 'perfect love will set you free' .... but as with many spiritual truths, often hard to live by ...

... And is physical desire a reflection of the Heart's desire for the Eternal Self (as Rumi might have said, perhaps) ?
mruppert
Posted 7/7/2008 9:56 PM (#6919 - in reply to #6764)

Hiho Kuku3Fives et allus:
     I have never gotten what I "want" but have always gotten what I "need". No nudges, no pushes, it just happens!
     Love is not a commodity, nor a 'state of mind," though many would have it so. Love is a "Chymical Wedding" ala the ancient alchemists. It occurs the same as the bonding of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom come together to make something completely different than the original constituents.....two gases make water...the essence of life. We don't "will" it to happen..it just does!

Peace,
Marty and Kittykats of the usual variety...and they are upset because I haven't said their names......okay....Lucky, Poppyhead, and Sissy
kukla2555
Posted 7/9/2008 5:26 PM (#6962 - in reply to #6764)

Student

Thanks to everyone who replied. I have a very hard time LETTING GO. I definately need to work on that.

THanks again.

Judy
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/10/2008 4:49 AM (#6971 - in reply to #6962)

PhD Alumni

Dear Kukla - we are all only human, irrespective of our divinity too ... please don't beat yourself up about anything - there are enough others to do that in this world ! Blessings
Paul
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software