University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What does this dream mean?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

kukla2555
Posted 6/26/2008 10:11 AM (#6699)
Subject: What does this dream mean?

Student

In my dream my friend who is already married is with me and we are both waiting for our men from the service to return home to us. We heard that one of us are going to get engaged and I assume its going to be her. When the men arrive she walks out onto this path in the grass to meet him.. but to my suprise they don't get engaged.. Just meet and greet. They stand aside and it's my turn only I know its me that's getting engaged! I'm excited but I never make it outside. I'm trying to set up for the party.. and ''he'' gave me RED die (or something) to put into the waterfountain to make it smoke and be red instead of the normal clear blue????

All I remember after that is cleaning up after the party and stacking half eaten Taco Bell food on top of each other.. and throwing food away.

Ironically, my fight with my boyfriend I mentioned earlier started when he asked me to spot him to pay for Taco
Bell a few nights ago. Which he now wants to break up with me after fighting over voice mails and text messages.

Please help me!

Edited by kukla2555 6/26/2008 10:13 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 6/26/2008 3:35 PM (#6712 - in reply to #6699)
Subject: RE: What does this dream mean?

PhD Alumni

Ok, the fight was over something small, but made you feel taken for granted. You didn't feel respected. So your dream vented about cleaning up unneeded food, but also reminded you that perhaps you are wanted after all and are not seeing that. It after all, was a surprise, like you would never expect that to happen.

That was a reminder to expect it, when you least expect it. (which serves also as a reminder not to accidentally take anything for granted either).

Try using the five laws of success.... put them to use. (different thread) They work for love too.

The bottom line is: these symbols and dreams can only be interpreted by you. Symbols are not universal in cognitive thought process, but they are dynamic in meaning to suit individual needs.
Go with what you feel it says inside.

What did you get from it?
chances are, your first gut reaction to the dream, is the right one.

During this dream, what stage of sleep were you in?
First stage: first 90 minutes
Second Stage: middle of the night
Third Stage: morning

• First stage dreaming memory is rare. This would be your filing & sorting and making sense of the previous day.
  • Second stage is Venting: it's releasing stress and tension
  • Third stage is Psychic; it will prepare you for the next day
What do you think?

cause
Posted 6/26/2008 5:13 PM (#6714 - in reply to #6699)

UMS Student

Pay attention to supernatural she has allot of experience in dreams and dream states. Dreams are very personal and according to my belief you may know more about this dream than anyone else as was already stated. Ask your intuitive self what this dream means. You may find you know all about it. Or, at least more than you first thought. It is however important to separate dreams from reality after all you have more control over your dreams than they have over you. This may be and exciting time for you in your phenomenological life. Your boyfriend's uppityness none the less. If you have any more dreams of this nature I, and undoubtedly others here would very much like to hear about them.

love, and light,
cause

Edited by cause 6/26/2008 5:19 PM
kukla2555
Posted 6/26/2008 5:42 PM (#6715 - in reply to #6712)

Student

It had to be in the middle of the night, so venting. Which would make sense. I didn't have a thought on it or explaination. It was all very weird to me.

Thank you.
Supernatural3
Posted 6/27/2008 8:52 AM (#6727 - in reply to #6699)

PhD Alumni

I think you will find you know all along. A strange communication always goes on between your subconscious and your conscious. The sub is the silent but strong type. The conscious is the ego and free will, but is overruled by the sub.

You are very welcome too.
Blessings~

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software