University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Symbol: Plumbing
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

kukla2555
Posted 6/25/2008 10:47 AM (#6690)
Subject: Symbol: Plumbing

Student

Question: This morning on my way to work, I saw several "Plumbing Trucks." I'm wondering what the possible symbolism of it could mean. I know most people would just pass it off as a coincidence, but for those of us who know better.. We know there is no such thing.

If it helps.. My boyfriend and I had a first fight last night and I was trying to meditate on us being happy again. Since, I walked away and he didn't call or try to stop me from leaving.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/25/2008 11:55 AM (#6691 - in reply to #6690)
Subject: RE: Symbol: Plumbing

Alumni

I am thinking that if your attention brought all these plumbing vehicles into focus at this time, it might be a call to give attention to your own internal plumbing - which could be cleansing, letting go, eliminating.
kukla2555
Posted 6/25/2008 3:42 PM (#6692 - in reply to #6690)

Student

Thank you. So you think it means I'm not meant to be with him then? We should break up?
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/25/2008 3:49 PM (#6693 - in reply to #6690)

Alumni

I could never presume to know that for you or him. You will have to go deeper than the physical, emotional and mental desire to find out what you would like to do. An honest discussion with him may be in order. 
danny.israel
Posted 6/25/2008 4:40 PM (#6695 - in reply to #6690)

Student

well last night I had a big experience with acupressure points and energy blockages. I would agree with tracy, plumbing is a very fun thing to correlate to plumbing the energy pathways! There are ways to do it, if you can feel any spots of resistance in your body and they wont just leave, use your imagination, sometimes I i have to drill them to let energy through, sometimes i can just pull them out and let them fall out (remember to go through an major energy portal, an acupressure point to get them out, you cna experiement and find them). however in your case it may be more a matter of how energy clogs with your boyfriend in action, maybe the energy hits a wall at some point where no one is willing to budge in a situation, or if there is a hanging on to a hurt or negative feeling instead of letting it flow.

These are more about me and my experience, so I don't mean it personally, just what I have noticed in me, and I hope it can help you
kukla2555
Posted 6/26/2008 10:05 AM (#6698 - in reply to #6690)

Student

THanks. Yeah we have a huge communication issue. We are rarely available at the same time to talk and when we are together I don't want to bring anything up because I rarely get to see him and just want to enjoy the time we have. He sent a text that he thinks he needs time apart. I told him in text we only had one fight and most people don't break up over one fight. It's only been two months.. He's the one who persude me, told me he loved me and blah blah blah.. so I told him he needs to figure out a way to fix it. He wanted me, he got me, he can fix it.
Supernatural3
Posted 6/26/2008 3:23 PM (#6711 - in reply to #6690)

PhD Alumni

I have to agree. He didn't stop you, because he knew that you both were possible arguing over mundane silly things anyway. Time to let it all go and flush it.

Get rid of the CRAP

<smiles>

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software