University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mruppert
Posted 6/18/2008 10:03 PM (#6622)
Subject: PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!

Hello all:
      The most recent addition to my life, for now about 5 years, is sick and not, truly, getting any better no matter what I do.
      My beloved SissyGirl...her original name was Sissy...I added the "girl" part since she lives with all female cats......did not eat with us and did not get her evening bite of cheese...a little ritual that I do in the evening hours.......and she is always the first on the kitchen counter...she was nowhere to be seen!
      I have seen the death of Inkspot and GirlySue, but they were old cats...30 and 29 human years old. Sissy is just a kid, her fellows are in their twenties!!!!!  But, I got them when they were kittens. Sissygirl was 8 when I took her from the looming jaws of an animal shelter.
       When my sister visited (the one who isn't allergic to animals and the one who saved a peacock with a broken wing) she said to me "you love them, it's not that you just like them, but you LOVE them."
      She WAS right!

May I ask you all to send energy to my silly, blind, little cat?
I want her with me.........because, as my sister said...I love her!

Yours in Peace,
Marty and Luckylee, Poppyhead and the SissyGirl

Top of the page Bottom of the page
instinctual
Posted 6/18/2008 10:31 PM (#6623 - in reply to #6622)
Subject: RE: PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!

PhD Alumni

Oh Marty

Reaching out to you and Sissygirl....sending her metaphysical cheese to find her way home..my heart goes out to you and all the girls...maybe Lucky and Poppy have some clues...?

Go Home Sissy..
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/18/2008 10:43 PM (#6625 - in reply to #6622)

Alumni

Sending you and Sissy girl loving, healing, energy! 
mruppert
Posted 6/18/2008 11:20 PM (#6627 - in reply to #6622)

Hello you guys......
     It is 6/18 23:57 EST and I just found her, and she is not well at all. I am going to bundle her up in a blanket and take her straight away to the 24 hour clinic in Beltsville, near College Park, MD. She will be the first cat to ride in Scarlett...but Scarlett's engine purrs like a cat, so she shouldn't be too frightened. And, not to insult you all, but I am using precious time to type........so off we go..........I cannot afford to lose her...she is my favorite!!!!!!!
I just wanted to thank you two as I "felt" that there were "good thoughts" coming....she picked her head up!!!!!!!

Away with me, Peace,
Marty and THREE cats, Luck, Popp, and the Siss
Nefertiti
Posted 6/18/2008 11:28 PM (#6628 - in reply to #6622)

Healing Reiki Energy is being sent to Sissy and you Marty, for being strong for her.

Keep us posted.
sunflower
Posted 6/19/2008 12:54 AM (#6631 - in reply to #6627)

Elite Veteran

dear mr muppet,my heart goes out to you and sissygirl,your love for her shines through so bright and clear.I will send out loving,healing thoughts,to you both,and paray for her a fast recovery,love irisxxx
xxx to sissygirl
NothingEverything
Posted 6/19/2008 10:33 AM (#6632 - in reply to #6622)

UMS Student

My love is with you, Marty
instinctual
Posted 6/19/2008 10:41 AM (#6633 - in reply to #6622)

PhD Alumni

Marty, we are with you..xo
Supernatural3
Posted 6/19/2008 12:42 PM (#6634 - in reply to #6622)

PhD Alumni

Prayers are being sent.... always.
HUGS
Jill
Dancer
Posted 6/19/2008 2:03 PM (#6638 - in reply to #6622)

UMS Student

Sending love and healing to the dear little kitty to continue to do her angel work on earth.
MollyB
Posted 6/20/2008 12:33 PM (#6641 - in reply to #6622)

Student

Hello Marty,

Hope you can give us an update soon...In the meantime, I am wishing you SissyGirl much love and healing...

MollyB
Rose
Posted 6/20/2008 2:20 PM (#6642 - in reply to #6622)

Student

Marty, I know exactly how you feel. I haven't had a furred or feathered friend that wasn't a "part of the family". I pray that you and your furry partner will be okay now that you are reunited.

Will look for your update.

Love and peace to all of you....
mruppert
Posted 6/20/2008 11:09 PM (#6649 - in reply to #6622)

MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL........
     I, the constant doubter and devils advocate, felt a burst of energy and it must have been really powerful.....let me give you an example.....I "forgot" how to get to Beltsville Animal Hospital...I thought I knew, but I have not been there in thirty years.......but Scarlett (my car) seemed to know the correct turns to make....and she has never been there!
     I shall have to tell this in more posts than one...as it is long, amusing and happy and sad all at one time!
     Sissygirl is home, and, basically fine for who and what she is. The learned(?) vets said to me that she is an old cat who is "feeling" her age. They judged her to be between 12 and 15 years old....I don't know...I got her from a family who said she was 8, and I enjoyed her company for 4 years.
      I had grabbed a folder that I keep records of vet visits of my cats, Sissygirl has only one...the one the family gave me, where she had shots and was front declawed, as mine are...I know, there is controversy over declawing, but mine never venture outside so I do it.....but I didn't want to dig through papers just to find hers, so I brought the entire folder.
      I was very anxious, and nervous....and when they told me that she was an "old" cat, I laughed and said look at this......and I dug out of my silly accordian folder "Inkspot" and showed them the first visit to a vet on 12th St NE in Washington, DC, whose name was quite appropriately "Kit Carson". In 1968 he identified her as a "black long haired female domestic cat, approximately one years old." And then I showed them the visit to the emergency vet in Catonsville, MD, in 1988......"black long haired female domestic cat, named Inky, extreme advanced aged...."
ISIS and I debated a moment about what could be done for Inky, with renal failure, and a host of other things...and I (it was me) decided to let it end at that time. Inkspot never left Catonsville. Meowing to the very end......
    Now for my moralistic question........................................
One year after Inky left me, King's movie "Pet Sematary" came out...and in that movie the little girl says that the resurrected cat...I forget the cats name....Grover or something like that....
"smells bad"......and this is the smell that I immediately associated with Inky....she did, indeed, smell peculiar! But my Inky was always alive....I often wonder if I did the right thing by ending it there in a sterile vets examining room!
     I felt not, because ISIS and I never went back to the restaurant that we went to after this happened, though we loved the place....it is called "The Wharfside", also in Catonsville,  though it isn't near any water....but served seafood....we were always big fish eaters.
     GirlySue (my stepdaughter named her), died on January 5th, two years ago, but she died at 29 in front of the fireplace of this apartment....she had feebly walked to the food dishes, the water bowl, and then the litter box...and fell as she was walking to the living room, and managed to get to the fireplace......and then, I touched her as she gasped her last breath. She was a skeleton of her former self, but I MUST think that she was happy in a way....she could have died in a sterile examining room at some place she did not know as home......but, I don't know that for sure.
     I wonder if I, indeed, do the right thing by letting them live out their lives in the place, and amongst the things, that they know? With the person that they know?

Sincere thanks to you all,
Marty and still Luckylee, Poppyhead, and SissyGirl
Rose
Posted 6/20/2008 11:28 PM (#6650 - in reply to #6649)

Student

I read your post Mruppert, you seem to have a great deal of positive energy.

You asked if it's right to let them live out their lives....I believe that you make the right decisions for your furry companions.

Much Love and Peace to you...
mruppert
Posted 6/21/2008 3:13 AM (#6655 - in reply to #6622)

Hellooooo Rosepetal:
     I hope you are right! I can know how much pain they are in since I "sense" that; but I cannot know what they want me to do about it.
     I can only take comfort in GirlySue, who did the things that she always did, except for climbing on the top of the easychair, but she did go to the food dishes and water bowl and the kitty litter and finally in front of the fireplace......and except for the fall when she came out of the kitty litter box and the fact that she was a skeleton of a cat, you would think that she is just doing her normal routine.
     And, she died, peacefully by the fireplace, feeling the warmth.......but those last labored breaths, and the final gasps brought me to tears.........................................................
And, I am no stranger to death and dying.....but that is another story and one which I cannot tell right now, and can, maybe, never tell.

Peace n' love profound,
Marty and Trois Chats
soulfire
Posted 6/21/2008 11:27 AM (#6657 - in reply to #6655)

Alumni

I was very busy these past few days, and didn't have time to reply here (or anywhere), but have kept your kitty and you in my prayers as much as I could, Marty.

I wanted to let you know, my daughter is learning to be an animal communicator for the very reason you posted above. So many people say, 'but I don't know what they would want' She is being trained by Carol Gurney, a well known animal communicator. If you want to know more you can PM me or google Carol Gurney.

I have seen it in action lately with our own cat and it is truly amazing. Yesterday he 'told' us that he would rather be put in a room upstairs while our party was in progress, rather than his usual place. He was happy to be told how many people were coming, but wanted us to lock the door so that noone could get to him (he's a fraidy cat with anyone but family). All of these things he told my daughter in the morning. When the night was over and we let him out he was not traumatized like he's acted before when we've had friends over. It was amazing.
Louise
Posted 6/21/2008 5:04 PM (#6659 - in reply to #6622)

UMS Student

sending love your way, I shall now go and put our furry friend in my healing circle. I am sure that you know in your heart what is right for her and have already heard her prayers..
x
Rose
Posted 6/21/2008 8:48 PM (#6660 - in reply to #6655)

Student

When you get a chance Mruppert, update us and let us all know how your furry companion is coming along. Lots of baby birdies in the trees out here, many of them are flying from their nests now. And I just remembered it's time to start feeding those hummingbirds again....

Love and Peace to all of you...
Supernatural3
Posted 6/21/2008 11:13 PM (#6661 - in reply to #6622)

PhD Alumni

I am so glad to hear that all is good. Whew. Yu had a lot of energy pushing your way, i am glad you felt it.
Many Blessings~

mruppert
Posted 6/24/2008 3:16 AM (#6678 - in reply to #6622)

Thanks to ALL OF YOU!
       Sissy does her things that she does...except she just doesn't come up on the bed, as my shyest Poppy has replaced her! My older Poppy is showing dominance over Sissy, but Poppy now outweighs her by a good ten pounds. Lucky, the "Mom" cat is maintianing  nuetrality in this change...she always sleeps by herself at the foot of the bed, until she goes to the chair, and then Popp follows her. But Siss is elsewhere, soooooo folks, I know we are getting towards the end.
        Ya know, I don't know how this really started in my life, I was allergic to cat hair, and one of my sisters is extremely allergic, so she can't be in this place for very long before she HAS to leave. I remember feeling a lot of discomfort way back when, many years ago, itching and sneezing, eyes watery...but I thought that I could stand a silly little black cat for a while...that a girl that I liked asked me to cat-sit.....except she never came back for her cat....and never came back for me!
So.....I am gonna do this.....a little justice!
    <Marcy Frank, professor's daughter, I babysat your cat for thirty years, she was always with me, no matter where I went.  Do you even remember??>
     I know my 5th day of May, erstwhile bride ISIS, a September 18th Virgo, loved Inkspot, and cried when she died. In that very restaurant that I mentioned.
     I don't think I am going to have anymore cats after this bunch! I want some freedom and ability to travel without worrying and hiring cat-sitters.
    I wish I had written the above lines with some truth, because that ain't gonna happen....the minute I see a homeless cat...well, that cat's gotta home......
     It is a CURSE! I cannot spend my life without them and I sure could do a lot of things that I want if I didn't have them.
     I have had dogs, and they love unconditionally....but cats don't give any love unless they want to....and then that is with many conditions....one has to meet the conditions in order to be loved by a cat.

Peace and love to you guys,
Marty and you know who...Luck, Popp and Sissy 
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/4/2008 10:44 AM (#6899 - in reply to #6678)

PhD Alumni

Sorry I was not consciously around to register this crisis Marty; but glad it was resolved. [Maybe my dancing alone in the dark with invisible Shiva in the Caribbean assisted the positive vibrations too (he said, optimistically trying to get in the act late in the day)]....

.....Resonations with letting pets live; my mum's cat, Smudge, was a stray, she has had him for around 12 years, so goodness knows how old he is. His claws had to be removed because he could not retract them (so could not walk on the carpet), then he had to have his teeth out (going to heaven in instalments, as was said of General Franco), so has to suck his food. He creaks when he walks and can hardly see, but he soldiers on, tough as old boots
mruppert
Posted 7/7/2008 11:29 PM (#6921 - in reply to #6622)

Smudge, marchon, marchon, le son d'patrie!

Les Chats du Ami, Lucky, Poppy, Sissy
Tracy Ann
Posted 7/11/2008 7:35 AM (#7018 - in reply to #6622)

hmmm...my advice is to go within. Be still, take the brakes off in meditation and prayer & become 'one' with all that is.Then let Our Father do the work bc - of ourselves we are nothing. Sickness death is all a part of the mind and is therefore apart from God. Until you bring your mind and attention back to God you will forever experience the fruits of the duality of the mind..e.g;good and bad, sickness and health etc. Bring your attention back to 'all that is' and know the miracle of true metaphysical healing. I shall do the same for ur lil pussy cat best I can - tisnt always easy losing the "I"...smiling some here! Im one of those nurses that doesnt take her own medicine sometimes lol.

This is my 2cents worth anyway. Btw thems is some pretty cute lil woody tats.

Kindest regards...

Edited by Tracy Ann 7/11/2008 7:42 AM
mruppert
Posted 7/12/2008 2:11 AM (#7076 - in reply to #7018)

Hi T-Ann....that ain't them! It is a "stock" picture of three cats with a Pomeranian dog, that had a cute little saying in a balloon window ("I think there is a spy among us". I just happened to have had cats and a Pom. Sometimes four or five v. Tuppance (whose official name was Foxy). A mop of blond-reddish hair that pranced when she walked. I remember that when I walked her, women always would say something to me...like  "what a cute little dog...I bet her name is Fluffy", or "Muffin"...or other such stuff. As we would say in the States, a "chick magnet." Foxy-Tuppance was my gift to my beloved Isis, on a Mothers Day, many years ago.
Now TraceAnn, in re your post, the "eyes" have it! But, your eyes have something that I find quite disconcerting....in that from the little tiny picture, I read great pain. And, I am probably wrong...but that IS what I saw.
Peace,
Marty and true cats Luckylee, Poppyhead and SissyGirl, missing their pet Tuppance.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software