University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

the power of angels
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 6/9/2008 7:07 AM (#6499 - in reply to #6498)
Subject: RE: the power of angels

PhD Alumni

Bright blessings to you too Rose ... as they say, 'it takes one to know one' !!

Very best to All

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page
sunflower
Posted 6/9/2008 9:37 AM (#6504 - in reply to #6499)

Elite Veteran

It would seem,so i have been informed,that I have unwittingly offended some people.It is not in my nature to knowingly,deliberately,hurt or offend any of the people gathered onthis site.I,personaly am a very sensitive person,and therefore,if someone is hurt,or offended by me,i hurt also.I admit when reading some posts,i missinteperet them,and in reading back my posts,i have done this,to my shame,and acted in a defensive manner,as i truly beleive in all things spiritual,angelic,and spirit divine,if i think it being attacked,i fiercely protect,as i do my own loved ones,a lion with her cubs. Paul,it seems i unintentionaly picked you out as an example,when in fact,i was concerned that you were losing heart,and i was annoying you,this may be the case,but i am me,and sometimes,like any human,make errors,and it comes out as a judgement,this is not the case,no one person has the right to deliberately judge another soul,if i came across as doing so,i apologise to you paul,i know you have said in the past you are sensitive,so my sesitivity,overtook my powers or reason,so please accept my hearfelt apology,i can do no more,but say what is truly in my heart.Also,mr m,i seem to read your posts,and get confused as to what you mean,so therfore an apology is winging its way to you also.To anyone else who i may have annoyed,hurt,i feel sad i have caused this,please accept the love and light i send to you all,it comes from the heart.I will therfore refrain from posting awhile,and take pleausure in reading your posts from time to time,love and light to you all.love and hugs iris xxx
Chotuni
Posted 6/9/2008 9:54 AM (#6506 - in reply to #6504)

Regular

Dear Sunflower, I haven't been on the site regularly for a time with travelling etc. and yet from what I have seen you are a passionate person who I do not think would go out to hurt someone just for the fun of it.It takes a big person to apologise and I admire you for your stand, we can all read things the wrong way so I wouldn't feel too bad about it and I'm sure the people you think you have offended are not as offended as you think whoever you perceive them to be, having said all that please keep on posting as I personally enjoy your posts for the passion they show and if you stepped back and thought about your replies they would not have half the meaning. Please say you will reconsider and I am sure I will not be the only one asking you to stay. So what about it everyone do we want S.F. to stay?
Supernatural3
Posted 6/9/2008 11:12 AM (#6509 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

I certainly hope everyone stays. We have a wonderful bunch here.

Thank you so much Iris for your compassion and honesty.

Please remember, we are all on the same side.

HUGS
instinctual
Posted 6/9/2008 11:33 AM (#6511 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

Sunny Iris, please do not go anywhere!! If people do not like or do not agree with what you have to say, then they have the right to still browse the forum and not read your posts. You do

not strike me as a person who has the ability to be hurtful to anyone, ever. In fact, you are ultra sensitive to others. You offer such genuine beauty and emotion, and I agree with Chotuni-

if you begin to sensor your words that come straight from your heart, your message would fade. I, among other people, have much to learn from your wonderful expressions of love and

deep thought. I can feel your heart beating with every word you say.

Here is my personal experience with sort of the same thing, if I may...

I (not sure if anyone noticed, or not ) have been absent from here, because I found myself getting annoyed, having my feelings hurt by the things people say, or do not say...

This was my safe landing spot, and I allowed it to feel like a bit of a land mine, not so soft, never knowing when to expect an explosion. I realize now - and I am still working on it, mind

you... that the problem is how I choose to

perceive the comments or lack thereof made by others. Why do they affect my reality so? Why do I give the comments permission to make me cry, make me angry, make me sad, make

me feel misunderstood?

So I enter cautiously, observe with a full heart. Say what I care to share, to continue to evolve, as one does learn invaluable lessons here. We are the microcosm of society, right here on

these forums.

Some of us sweet and naive, some jaded from lifetimes and rough around the edges, some eloquent, some extremely obscure and esoteric, some guarded, some bullies,

some looking to "one'up" the next one with their profound and obvious knowledge, We are the group in the bank, the cross section of people in line at the

grocery store, We are the neighbors on a street with different styles and different experiences. Our similarities I feel are much more profound than our differences. We all divinely guided

together however, right here, right now- to celebrate our differences-

to learn tolerance, to know what patience is. I deeply believe that we are destined to be here on this forum and in this setting -as my experience, and others', at MP indicated quite clearly

and validated

beautifully. We have a deep connection to the metaphysical and spiritual aspects of this life on earth. We want to make things better! Despite our personality differences, we are drawn

together on a much deeper level than that which ego-like traits dictate.

Sometimes I don't like you all. But I love you all!

Supernatural3
Posted 6/9/2008 11:40 AM (#6513 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

That was simply beautiful~

So true.....
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/9/2008 11:45 AM (#6514 - in reply to #6397)

Alumni

The Power of Angels!

Thank you Lori for your wise and kind post!

Rose
Posted 6/9/2008 1:28 PM (#6516 - in reply to #6417)

Student

Praying that those who have the strength to pray, believe and unite to stop the destruction of our countrymen and women. Stop the institutional stealing. Stop the pain that is growing in this country.

I pray that we are given spiritual leaders to lead us and I also pray the same for others around this entire universe who are suffering same and similar growing plights.

Love and Peace to you all....
instinctual
Posted 6/10/2008 11:03 AM (#6523 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

That is a lovely prayer , Rose...
and thank you Jill and Tracy for your kind responses..

I had posted somewhere that I have the belief that humans do not become angels once they passed over. I do believe that the angelic realm can influence our day to day lives. Let's all continue to be nudged and guided, and have the strength to recognize them.

Lots of Love, and Like. (smiling )

Lori
Rose
Posted 6/10/2008 11:58 AM (#6524 - in reply to #6523)

Student

Lori, I'm looking for your lovely picture, did you get rid of it? I need to figure out how to add a picture here. I'm sure it's easier than it appears to be...

I was reading your prayer and I will pray along with you...

Love and Peace to you...
instinctual
Posted 6/10/2008 5:25 PM (#6527 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

Hi Rose!

Yes I was trying to upload a photo of my grand daughter as my image but it isn't letting me for now...stay tuned

Hope you and all are having a great day...

(It is 108 in Tucson...."But it's a dry heat" )

Ugh !!
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software