University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Machu Picchu- Sunday
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

instinctual
Posted 6/1/2008 11:46 AM (#6256 - in reply to #6044)
Subject: RE: Machu Picchu- Sunday

PhD Alumni

Signing off now too...I will attempt to catch this wave in my inexperience-but with prayer I know my intention will make up for that.

Love to you all..and fasten your seatbelts

L
Top of the page Bottom of the page
NothingEverything
Posted 6/1/2008 11:47 AM (#6257 - in reply to #6044)

UMS Student

A song has entered me, the sound of glass windchimes and crystal armonica, and the verse, "come to the light at machu picchu.." when I went outside.

Edited by NothingEverything 6/1/2008 12:08 PM
Rose
Posted 6/1/2008 12:24 PM (#6258 - in reply to #6044)

Student

Well, I can certainly take a few minutes to participate how lovely is this...I will need to set my alarm so I will be on time.

Love and peace to all of you this wonderful AM on a Sunday and such a beautiful Sunday...
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/1/2008 2:54 PM (#6259 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

Macchu Picchu Sunday ~~Tracy

A softly scented violet incense burned and a spray of lavender filled the room. The ring of a brass tibetan singing bowl toned a high and resonant welcome to each of the directions. The qualities addressed in the directions were clear and loving, appreciation pierced my heart and stretched it open. How beautifully the seasons go round the circle, birth and growth, decay and death. All of it supporting our experience of being in this world. In the North I asked for the blessing and wisdom of the elders and Masters to teach us and guide us. I called the names of those who agreed to be named in the circle. I opened the circle to guests and invisible users whose intentions are high, and the beings of nature's kingdom seen and unseen to assist us.

I see Maru's face all golden with light first, smiling at me. I sense Lori as a rich, deep purple light. Iris is shining a joyful yellow andgentle pink. Louise is brightly nourishingly green with sparks of yellow. Molly is orange in many shades, with comforting down to earth tones as well. We form a circle and begin rising up from theEarth..spiraling up.

Far above the planet, I see a ribbon like stream of light following us. More beings of light! More friends are moving along with us! I find myself thinking of several others on the Board but let it go and hope they are blessed. We all swirl and dance, so delighted and content to be there in space.

Do you remember a time, or a vision, when we danced holding hands in the deep dark of the Void? We, a shimmering congl0meration of multicolored light radiating our essence of joyful harmony and creative delight. We are soooo beautiful swirling together, whirling together, one Being more beautiful than the aurora beaurealis! Flickers of light in the all encompassing darkness, created in the image of God. I find I want to stay here. There is a struggle in my heart. But, we turn and begin our beautiful dance down to Earth,

The snow covered mountains of Peru are below us. Macchu Picchu comes into view, its green terraces glowing. Where is Sunflower, I think, seeking to orient on her. She has found the flower. She is caressing it without touching it. Beams of pink light radiate outwards from her,orange glows from her and fills the air and our own beings with energy. I look around and all the beings around, thousands of them are radiating colors. The colors seem to build up in the air around us forming an inverted pyramid. Some beings are sending out mainly one color, but most are sending many different colors.

I start to drift upwards in this multicolored are of light. The light covers Macchu Picchu and reaches up thousands more feet. I float to the top and sit. All my feelings of 'having to do something" of being responsible, or fears of failing this or that fled. I am enjoying hanging out there by myself, but I sense that I am being called back, so I start spiraling down.

I am thinking of my friend "M." I am thinking I want your healing as much as I want mine, freedom from the mental suffering we inflict onourselves. Suddenly "M" is there and I say "Oh! I'm sorry, you didn't want to be here! But look, we can heal ourselves here, in the light."M" says "Yeah, I know" and there is a feeling of great joy. We both continue to spiral down to our friends on the Macchu Picchu steps.

At the bottom I rest. All that I need to do is radiate my light. Nothing more. I played with sending different colors out and had an interesting time with white. (My brain was clicking as if things were opening and energy being released.) I stayed this way, playing with light, feeling the light of others around me until I became more and more alert in my body, til around 10:30.

There was more that happened, perhaps it will flash in. I'm happy with my experience, I can't wait to hear what you experienced. Thank you for your energy and presence!!!
instinctual
Posted 6/1/2008 3:03 PM (#6260 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

**edited portion- James I read your post on your reflections. I wonder if we tuned into the same frequency? I think it is so pure and amazing. Tracy, again, your experience was so joyous and lovely. I really enjoyed it so much and feel so touched!

I awoke at 1030 from my travels, and immediately typed into Notepad everything that was fresh in my mind: I will just cut and paste it here- Thank you all for being present here.

Arrived..alone at first, then felt everyone's arrival. Joined in a circle. All dressed in our native garb. All beckoned by our Ancestral Goddess. Mine of Hungarian descent- gypsy. Gorgeous colors. Deep knowingness in her eyes. She performed an energetic rewiring on us for our journey. My Great great maternal grandmother. All of our hair was braided together. We embraced the sadness and devastation here. The rocks and mounts cry and weep at night. Small fires erupt where the lost spirits lie. My ancestor tells us that we were brought here in this special group in an envelope to be an example of love and peace and forgiveness. A beautiful young girl called Amina is born out of a flowering bush. She thanks us for hearing her call. She has been waiting. She is from the ancient Bilabo? Belibu ? Pilapu? Tribe. We are all her ancestors and belonged to this tribe. Some of us, however were originally of opposing tribes. The birth af a sacred baby inter-tribally caused the re-union of Us as the Tellers of Truth and Forgiveness. We are to lead by example. Amina beckons us to sit in a sacred circle that has been cold for all of time. She asks why such sadness here, she feels confused. We tell her it stemmed from unholy greed. She is all knowing now. A vibrating sacred gong begins. There we sit and the golden white purity of the Creator arrives in the center, smoking a pipe-exhaling lavender fumes. We breathe this into our lungs. We all separate and are guided to distinct areas of the terrain. There the mountains begin to weep streams of sadness and much water. We breathe our purple breath out of our lungs creating an impermeable mist over, around and under this whole massive place..each molecule magnified with pure Love. We offer our gratitude to those who guided and beckoned us here. We offer to linger. We will forever be there.

Edited by instinctual 6/1/2008 3:11 PM
instinctual
Posted 6/1/2008 3:24 PM (#6261 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

My personal and strong feeling is that Tracy who brought this Astral travel adventure to light IS the Sacred baby I refer to. I shared this with Tracy personally and I wanted to share it with all of you.

NothingEverything
Posted 6/1/2008 3:45 PM (#6262 - in reply to #6044)

UMS Student

Please arrange another, I missed out on being there, but felt the sunrise on the other side.
The song in my mind has since faded away and has only strengthened my resolve to be fully present in the next.
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/1/2008 3:50 PM (#6263 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

James and Rose, through your desire, you were present. Thank you!

Lori ~ we are all the sacred child, every person who draws closer and closer to their essential Being, has an inner shining like the newness of a newborn baby. "I AM you and you are me and we are all together!"

I wondered about the 'unholy greed' which was the cause of suffering. It is said that our mental suffering is our inner struggle with wanting things to be different than they are.

I caught the similarities too...joining in a circle, our unique and colorful appearances, our desire for peace/unity/harmony, lavender, purple, Macchu Picchu being covered with light.
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/1/2008 4:16 PM (#6264 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

James, if you set a half hour apart to do this you can enter into the same 'time' that we were there.  The circle was/is open for you. Your clair-audience set a 'part' of you there with us for sure! It is only necessary to focus a meditation on this to uncover the experience.

I am sure we will do something similar again, but you have not missed it!

Rose
Posted 6/1/2008 5:41 PM (#6265 - in reply to #6044)

Student

Let me share my experience. I visualized the mountains and saw, felt the stones, the remnants and other presence. I had sounds of dolphins in the background and sandalwood burning filling the air. I believe it's instinctual that mentioned a baby. Now I didn't know who the baby was, but I saw a baby, and I saw soft, almost like translucent balls of light, different colors including purple, but I didn't know who they were or what they were.

I confess I'm not as good at receiving information, thought or experience as I am at projecting it to others. I saw a bear...I don't know why but I did. And it was exactly 1/2 of hour of meditation. I was completely lost in the experience. I did not set the time but the phone rang exactly 1/2 hour into the experience. And that awakened me.

When I awakened I felt warmth and just a strong feeling of love. I felt so refreshed! In a word this was AWESOME! Absolutely awesome!

Lacking advanced skills but still willing to try and would love to do this again.

love and peace to you all.

Tracy what a wonderful and beautiful idea, lets do this again.

instinctual
Posted 6/1/2008 7:04 PM (#6266 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

Hi Rose, sounds like you had an amazing experience also! Validating that you saw a baby..and the bear- "the bear was thought to possess diplomacy equal to its great strength and it is the emblem of ferocity in the protection of kindred. A bear is also a symbol of healing and personal health, strength and bravery".

How appropriate. This is the first astral travel I have every done that was intended. Usually I wake to find that I was indeed traveling, but this one had intent. Much stronger, much more vivid and forthright. Yes, Let's do this again!

Tracy, I appreciate your feelings on us all being children...I just feel strongly that you were the "baby" rejoining our tribes. !!

Love to all..what a day..I slept after that, and of course was parched..guzzling water here!!

PS: Nice to see you on, Jill..how was the bash?

Rose
Posted 6/1/2008 7:22 PM (#6268 - in reply to #6044)

Student

Thanks instinctual for the insight. I felt really good about the bear being there. Tall and watching over everything, just didn't really understand if it was someone's manifestation or what. Yes I've had unexpected experiences of astral travel but never anything like this were it was intended and meeting with so many others at the same time.

The Baby was happy, appeared to be floating. At one point I found myself resting on the ruins and I could see cloud formations moving. I could hear and feel the wind. More would have probably become vivid given more time. I guess I should have unplugged all the phones. Next time I'll do that.

I really needed that today. Seems to have settled the core of me. I feel peaceful and grounded. Connected.
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/1/2008 9:11 PM (#6270 - in reply to #6268)

Alumni

Hi Rose! I am happy to hear that you had strong feelings of peace and contentment. That is your true nature. It sounds like our meditations were a half hour. And you saw a baby too! Bear is a very powerful being!

I've been feeling kind of contentedly floaty since this morning, not quite present, not concerned about it.

There are continuing births throughout our lives. We are always being born. Wisdom is born when we stretch open our hearts, accepting the good and the bad, loving ourselves enough to soothe our thoughts and let them subside.

I hope Sunflower and Molly return soon!

Oh, Maru said she had flashes. One was walking up those steep rockstairs and it was hot. And also calling me to come down. I did feellike someone was calling me to come back at one point. She held an openheart space full of light and love for us.

Louise
Posted 6/2/2008 1:31 AM (#6274 - in reply to #6044)

UMS Student

Hey all - I cast a circle of crystals with the intention of a sacred and safe place in which to join, I lit a candle and as I stared into the flame, I could see our collective light and felt instantly that we were together and we were one. I consciously allowed myself to leave my body, checking in with myself, sitting on the floor cross-legged before looking up and leaving to the heavens. As I did so, we were one in the neverending space and as we held hads, completing our circle my first emotion was a kind of sadness, I felt tearful but happy at the same time - I heard the words - "back together..again". We then went down to Machu Picchu, I arrived first and then my next vision was of us sitting together in a circle like the crystal circle I had cast - it was dark and flames were flickering in the middle. We weren't introducing or anything like that - we were the joining of one - I felt that we were the universe - there was no-one absent - we were regathering - we were life - we were at peace. We were agreeing of our mission - the scene actually reminded me of something out of Dances with Wolves! Tracey - you are the lightbearer - a trusted wayshower - Lori - a medicine man (yes male in this visitation) - sunflower - I saw a manifestation of love - a gentle sensitivity - I didn't see you but you were a radiating circle of light - I felt your innocence. Paul - I had to keep coming back to you, you were holding something back - I saw wisdom - a man with a cloak across his chest but I couldn't feel you. I returned to you, and after about the third time you opened your cloak and there was the symbol of the Ankh (I didn't know what it was I'm afraid but I remembered it off Lori's website and looked it up since - the symbol of life I think) - oh yes - you were here on unfinished business - I just couldn't feel what it was - and then white doves flew from your chest going up into the night sky (like lots of them!). We were aware of life as it had been created - were aware of the dark and light - yet there was only peace and companionship. I wanted to complete my observation of the circle but couldn't get beyond Paul and what he had to say but wasn't - it's like the mystery of the universe - and perhaps now reflection of that part of my inquisitive nature - anyway the Ankh kicked my brain in gear and I came out..

On reflection the circle confirmed out intention and relationship - of being one - of remembering the simplicity in our true nature's - no drama - no struggles - all equal - all with the mission of manifesting life in all of its glory.
sunflower
Posted 6/2/2008 2:10 AM (#6275 - in reply to #6270)

Elite Veteran

i am so full of love.I have nver done this before,but was not concerned,or afraid.I lit 3 candles,3 incence sticks,scattered drops of lavender essence all around,and rang my small brass bell in very corner of my room,this was at 5.30pm,my time was 6pm,i had showered,and asked forgolden rays to flow through me,and cleanse.I lay down,did breathing,and was filled with love for all,so much love,sent out love to each individual,and prayed for their protection and peace,and mentaly sent a pink rose petal to each individualy,to be seen on michu pichu when you arrived.I lay there,a great heat covered my whole body,i called in rainbow colours,and sealed them with gold.I was not aware i was sleeping,as my mind was picturing machu puchu.I concentrated on the pink flower,the one in the second picture,as that is where i was wanting to be,i felt great love for the flower,a mist started to arrive,but a gentle mist,i heard a voice beside me,a male voice,i didn,t hear what he said,it was so quick,but very powerful and loving.I looked down,and saw,in the green clearing,a circle of people holding hands,with something yellow in the centre,a white bird,dove like,flashed before me,i wanted to join the circle,and sent out love,i saw a mans lower half,his legs and feet,walking up a dusty,shingled slope,a flash also,then i heard a plane,i felt i was awake,and had not started,so waited,feeling deeply contented,sending out loving thoughts to all.I was just mesmerised by the flower,i don,t know if that is why i wasn,t able to join the circle below me.Then suddenly,and this is what worried,but not frightened me,was a thought in my mind,"its dangerous",i tried to rid the thought,but it wouldn,t go,i was calm with the thought,and felt as one with the pink flower.The last i remember was looking down on the circle,but couldn,t get there,i was at peace,and not forcing anything,but that thought still in mind,the next thing i knew,i woke at 8pm,felt calm,peacful and lovingso,said my thankyous,sent love to the universe,and love to all who had,or had not gone with us.So,i don,t know if i was actualy there,or if it was in my mind,thoughts,as i say,i have never done this before,so i will await any replies that can shed light on this for me please.I still have that warmth of love feling radiating from me,and a closeness to you all.I would love to try again,but i think i need more direction,and knowledge,i don,t know,but i did all i had taken in from the days of reading before hand,Anyway,sorry this is long,i get lost in the moment,love and light to you all,and thankyou Tracey,for making this possible,you are a pure loving soul,my love to all,and a big hug,iris xxx
Rose
Posted 6/2/2008 6:46 AM (#6279 - in reply to #6044)

Student

Love to you too Sunflower!
instinctual
Posted 6/2/2008 10:58 AM (#6282 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

Iris~! Wow Lady, what a ride you took...xoxoxox Sounds like it was incredible, even though it was scary...the answer why will come to you honeypie have a great day ! xox
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/2/2008 11:29 AM (#6284 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

Louise, I felt the familiarity of all of us re-joining one another as well - and dancing together in space. Your vision of Paul and his unfinished business and the white doves flying from his heart! Oh my, how wondrous!
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/2/2008 11:36 AM (#6285 - in reply to #6275)

Alumni

Sunflower...you and the flower you were loving were the first things I saw at Macchu Picchu. And I definitely got the pink petals of love! In my vision, you were the first one to realize that we were there to shine our own lights and your glowed so beautifully! Interesting that you too saw 'white dove' as Louise did. The circle included all of Macchu Picchu. Your peace at feeling both the love and the potential for danger is noted. I felt your energy was very strong sharing so much love.

instinctual
Posted 6/2/2008 11:47 AM (#6288 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

Oh Louise, my eyes skimmed right over your post and I really do not know how! What a vivid and lovely experience....again, at the risk of overusing a word, so validating! We were so connected out there...I felt like we were the Metaphysical Charlies Angels (laughing out loud!) hahahahaaa!

This event has caused me to reflect on some things- my own vulnerabilities, shall we say....
Love to you and all
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/2/2008 11:58 AM (#6289 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

Lori ! It has caused me to reflect on my own strengths! 
instinctual
Posted 6/2/2008 7:42 PM (#6293 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

So right, Tracy..After much thought, I realize that there is not a huge difference between strength and vulnerability, you need one for the other...so I guess it's all how you look at it.
Yesterday wiped me out. I don't know if I did not fully leave M.P, or didn't ground myself or what happened, but I feel hurt, floaty, scared, tired, thirsty, sad....
anyone else hungover? Any suggestions?

mruppert
Posted 6/2/2008 8:16 PM (#6294 - in reply to #6044)

Hi all:
     QUITE REMARKABLE! Several of you used words, imagery, (and one even used a variation of a name) that Isabella Allende used in her historical novel.
      Ms. Allende was actually there. I must conclude that you all were also there.
      Could the "Hungarian" garb been a reflection of the Quechuan ceremonial garb??????? Hmmmmm.......I think yes, as it would have been strikingly similar.

Safe journeys to you all,
Marty and Ketch-as-kats-Kan, Luckyquotl, Poppyquzicoatl, and Sissyzuma.
sunflower
Posted 6/3/2008 10:18 AM (#6307 - in reply to #6293)

Elite Veteran

hi lori,i,m so glad you mentioned feeling wiped out,i also felt the next day,hurting,aching,very tired,and a mixture of emotions,even tears,and hurt.I didn,t like to say,as i felt i was the only one,and had done something wrong.I still ponder as to why it was beutiful and euphoric,yet,scary,and the thoughts of danger.As i have said,i have never done this before,but had read up all the info,days before,and leading up to.Could it be that i had done it wrong,and not grounded,or had i not managed to reach there at all,because was new to me,and i still can,t understand how i couldn,t reach the circle i saw below me,the one were all had joined hands,and a yellow thing in the middle.Maybe i think and analyse too much,i will leave it there,still loving,still warm,still content,love to all,big hugs,iris xxx
instinctual
Posted 6/3/2008 10:46 AM (#6311 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

I have a dear friend from back east- Eve Kerwin..she is an amazing channel for White Buffalo Woman- anyway, when she felt too attached to her results which is what I think may be happening with us Iris, she would eat chocolate and that would ground her.

I feel love and connection to you too, Miss pretty Iris-
Enjoy your day...mine is such a busy one- YIKES!!

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software