University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Machu Picchu- Sunday
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Tracy Martin
Posted 5/29/2008 1:23 PM (#6142 - in reply to #6044)
Subject: RE: Machu Picchu- Sunday

Alumni

Paul, I feel  ~happy~ that you will reconsider! I hope more will join in, as there is a feeling of enfoldment, safety, adventure, and joy in the intention.

None of our mental knowledge will matter when it comes to our meditational/astral state. We can trust ourSelf. It is not a mental exercise. So we study a bit, look at pictures, hear about others adventures, it's a comfort.

No fear, no worrying about getting it done "right." Just entering into the meditational state with intention and letting it unfold, whatever it is will be good. No frustration, no struggling, just relaxed bodies and minds and open hearts. We are allowing our own intuitional imagination to rise up welcomed, as if in a movie that we are creating. No harm will come, even if some of the imagery and emotion seem stormy. At any time, one can gently awaken, choosing whatever is best for them in the moment.

There are a lot of students that report on the the Future Reincarnation state as being one in which telepathic communication will be normal. By creating this adventure together we are contributing to that future. Even if it is nothing but a fantasy, we are reaching into the depths of the unconscious and pulling up wisdom that will have meaning for each one.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
stillness
Posted 5/29/2008 1:27 PM (#6143 - in reply to #6139)

Student

Hi Tracy - I think this will be an amazing experience for everyone but on this occasion I have to ask not to be invited, I am practicing being present in this dimension, trying to keep my earth feet on solid earth as much as I can, if you know what I mean....

really looking hearing all about it though

love and feeling excited for all of you

Stillness
x
Tracy Martin
Posted 5/29/2008 1:49 PM (#6145 - in reply to #6143)

Alumni

Stillness, I absolutely understand where you are coming from! I am so glad that you are listening to your inner wisdom about groundedness! Many of our students are being called to focus their attention on the present moment, to center and ground themselves, it is a healing and strengthening place. This is what the nurturing wisdom within is empowering and directing you to honor. I honor your devotion to the Good in you!
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/29/2008 2:03 PM (#6146 - in reply to #6145)

PhD Alumni

Fascinating dialogue; responding in kind - tight and high stuff this ... perhaps it should be on a private area ... Tracy - I have given some guidance indicators on posts ... even my "new" photo .. I am content to be with those who choose to remain, too.

How to be secret in the open !!

And then again, where is, any place ?

the only one single place, is in the Heart ...

xxxx
sunflower
Posted 5/29/2008 6:40 PM (#6159 - in reply to #6132)

Elite Veteran

hi tracey,yes definately agreed by me,can,t wait,this is such a good idea,and its so full of love surrounding it,thankyou,love and hugs,irisxx
Louise
Posted 5/29/2008 8:00 PM (#6160 - in reply to #6044)

UMS Student

Hello - count me in!!! It will be 5am for me but in some way I'll be there - the time doesn't matter I'm sure. I think I'll prepare the night before. I'll like to find some sage to cleanse - when I moved from the UK I had to leave all of my dried herbs behind because of immigration rules.

The funny thing is two weekends ago, as I was driving to the shops I had a thought about how I'd like to do some writing about Peru and maybe visit there someday. When I got to the shops there was a musical group of people from Ecuador (near enough) in full dress playing the most beautiful music so I bought one of their CD's called Ricchary so I'd really love to be there and thank the universe (in you and around you) for all of the signposts.... you can look at their photos so you can visualise my experience at http://www.ricchary.com/Newspapers.htm

It is such a wonderful blessing to be with you all.

Be meeting you...
Louise
x
instinctual
Posted 5/29/2008 11:56 PM (#6162 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

There are no mistakes in life as you know, Lovely Louise- and yes-your recent nudges and signposts are so strong and real... and yes...see you there....looking forward to sharing afterwards too...all part of the Plan.....obviously very meaningful and important for you to be there, for us to share this together....
Sending love and smile to you and yours

Noted also is what Tracy said earlier about how even if you are not with us that morning intentionally, just the reading and absorbing of these posts will make us feel "trippy" ( Love that word ) Oh, that is the word she used, isn't it!? Totally vibrational in essence. We are All one.

I love this.
Tracy Martin
Posted 5/30/2008 11:02 AM (#6174 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

Glad you will participate Louise!
I am thinking of an intention of holding a space of light and love for others, for the world. It is such a powerful place!
Tracy Martin
Posted 5/30/2008 10:28 PM (#6219 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

I have been doing much conscious energy work lately, partly in preparation for my astral projection, mostly because it is what wisdom tells me to do now. This morning I swirled in the water of the pool watching the ripples move out from me. I found myself doing opening heart movements. I cleared my mental and emotional bodies of negative energy with light energized wave upon wave. Criticism,discontent, withholding, thoughts of pain, all dispersed. I dove intothe Now.

My consciousness filled the pool and enveloped the dozen or sowomen in the aerobics class. I felt their energy, individually and collectively pulsate in the water and in consciousness. It was good for me to practice connecting with a group. I joined them for most of the aerobic class. I am intuitively focused on the movements of my body in the water, Aware of the pleasure of dancing in the water, in gratitude to the water and the Universe for this moment, thankful for the grace,beauty, and needs of my body. Intentions of health moved through the water.

I have been having a few screenshot images of the emerald green of Macchu Picchu, or the astral travel experience throughout this day. They are quite vivid and meaningful. This is unusual for me, or perhaps I am just becoming more aware of the flights of my mind.

First I fly down to the Macchu Picchu site orienting on the red flower. There is anative man there dressed in a white cotton loincloth, armband, cloth headband. Black-blue hair, and piercing black eyes. He seems to beaware of me hovering right above, he can see me! And I sense hostility.

In between I was doing slow and pleasant things for this day. I made abeautiful bouquet of flowers for Mille. A pink rose, some red fuschiaangels, a ferm, a white carnation, and some gentle purple flowers inthe background. I am thinking, I am in a cleansing period here, aletting go. My heart is opening, my mind is clear and light. I burnedsage throughout my rooms.

Another flash, I swirl around him as if surrounding him with a vortex of sparkling colored light and his fear and anger is gone. He looksvery innocent, very trusting and happy.

Another flash, I zoom in like a golden arrow. I am a strong, confidentwarrior woman. Nothing can harm me, there are no harmful intentions present. I throw light like the old farmers scattered seed in a wide sweeping arc all around themountain. There is a great hum of joy and agreement.

Another flash, I go to a green plaza and ask permission to come andlearn. Silence. Then I see the flashing light-bodies of women allaround in a circle, and I can see that there are many beings as if made of shimmering lights filling the place. There is welcome. There is Heart wide open. Why are we here? Why was this the place?

I read the Astral Projection course and I detect no fear in me. We are gathering in love, and it is more than just us. We are gathered in a sacred convocation. The course says that the astral plane is filled with need, and that we can help, especially to direct people further on, to their true Self, to the Light. We are going to a sacred mountain.

Now I am going to do a stillness meditation, and later tonight some small focused astral experiments.
This is already trippy!
mruppert
Posted 5/31/2008 1:36 AM (#6221 - in reply to #6044)

Hi all.....
     HOLY CRAP!
     I read private messages first before I went to the forums, and now I UNDERSTAND!
     This is no joke......I am reading/listening to the audio version of Isabella Allende's "Ines of My Soul" and we have just left Peru bound for Chile. Pizarro had just conquered the Incas and sanctioned the incursion into Chile. Pizarro is plundering Quechua, as you guys say Machu (Macchu) Picchu.
      Now, get this (and please don't laugh)...I dreamed that I was there, for some reason, and I dreamed that several "name like" people from this website were there....but dreams are hazy and I won't say who you are. I dreamed that I had a blue coat, and rode a white horse, and that I had (an anachronism) my trademark mirrored sunglasses; which I dropped. I dreamed that I wanted to go back and get them, as I do not like people to look me in the eyes, as my eyes always speak the truth, and I can tell from others eyes when they are false (which I can in real life).
     So, when you guys arrive, as you will, look for bits of blue fabric (from my jacket), platinum white hair (from my horse), and shards of mirror (from my glasses). If you find any or all, please DON'T tell me.....I don't want to think about the meaning of that....it is too much for me!

It is 1:18 am on May 31st, year of our lord 2008.
I don't know if I can go back to Quechua, as what was done there is too vivid in my mind. The Incas were not nice people, BUT the Spainards brought cruelty to new heights of contemplation. HOWEVER, it is a "religious, i.e. mystical " place in that there is an energetic power there (IMHO)....my only question is "can one sense a good or an evil?"
I hope there is much followup on this post...when you go there and come back!

Safe Journey to you all,
Marty and Conquistadorian Gatos, Suertely, Poppy and Hijassss
sunflower
Posted 5/31/2008 1:47 AM (#6222 - in reply to #6221)

Elite Veteran

hi mr muppet,i have missed you,truthfully,i love your humour and honesty,and gentleness of heart,i would love to meet you on michu pichu,but you must do as your soul desires,listening to your heart,intuition.I will keep this short,as i have lots of prer to do today,but wanted to send my loving thoughts to you,shine your light mr m,take car,lots of love,hugs irisxxx
Tracy Martin
Posted 5/31/2008 10:28 AM (#6226 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

Wow Marty! Synchronicities! We are astonishingly connected!
All of our intentions are for a peaceful and love radiating adventure.
Any bad energy will be transmuted by our joy!

Hello Sunflower! Glad you are back and hope that all has gone well for you with your family.
Last night I ended up writing a lot and considering the healing journey.
I ended up doing stillness and silence meditations. It took awhile to quiet the energy.
All of my chakras have been brightened and expanded.
Today I will focus on being grounded and loved by the Universe!

Maru Dana
Posted 5/31/2008 11:52 AM (#6231 - in reply to #6143)

Student

Thanks for your honesty. It is clear to me that you heard the Saturnian message to be grounded in the body. Karmic Saturn in transiting health conscious and down-to-earth Virgo. Some of us felt the message to bring the spiritual mystical Piscean energy into the physical body, in the here and now. I've been practicing that.
Even Eckhart Tolle mentions that if we can experience the light in our physical bodies, if we keep our consciousness in the present moment, we could even age at a slower rate. So, enjoy your own personal journey, shed your body with lots of light, and don't forget to share your insights with the rest of us.
instinctual
Posted 5/31/2008 1:14 PM (#6233 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

Ahaha Marty-

Holy Crap says it as perfect as you can! I am tingling at the thought.. ( not at the thought of holy feces in any way, though, that's just gross ) but at our travel tomorrow. Total connection is where it's at!

So real that you had this dream... such validation! I was also "surveying" land last night, I however did not have a clear sense as to where I was..just geographically south, with many crags and physical challenges around and drastic changes in temperature in the air as well as being misted on by pink-red rain.

Tracy, something about you lately, lady. You were always radiant however you feel so amazingly colorful and vibrant - a different hue shall we say, ...Just the thought of reading your experiences Friday have me feeling so happy and grateful to be alive.

Today I start my preparation by drinking even more water than usual, distilled water actually. Meditation, mindful walking, I will swim also, and roll around on my floor and play with my 4 legged babies (In reference to Rose's post about the healing effects of soft warm fuzzy babies and human contact), and stare into Jordyn's blue green eyes for some ancient wisdom that she may want to share.

Then will come the laundry, dishes, floors ,shopping and cooking. I mean, it is all about priority.

Love to all
I L
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/31/2008 5:06 PM (#6238 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

After saying I only logged on for one message I remembered I said I would reflect about the Macchu Picchu experience tomorrow.

I am too travailled by the purposes of my heart, past and very much past, to take part. But please do enjoy the togetherness. In the spirit of Tracy's lovely thoughts the other day, I have been preparing pathways, so wish you wonder.

Say hello to the Hitching Post of the Sun for me. Though I am there already, much of the time.

Namaste
instinctual
Posted 5/31/2008 5:29 PM (#6240 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

Paul, your view is respected and understood...I am sure we will see you there, even without your intention of joining us.

Consider yourself warmly hugged~

sunflower
Posted 6/1/2008 12:56 AM (#6245 - in reply to #6047)

Elite Veteran

hi all,peace be with you,i look forward to meeting you all in the astral,love and light to all,big hugs,iris xxx
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/1/2008 11:06 AM (#6247 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

Good Morning! I am getting ready. 
NothingEverything
Posted 6/1/2008 11:07 AM (#6248 - in reply to #6044)

UMS Student

I wish I could join you all, but Im bound to the mundane at the moment, Ill be here when you all return.
Enjoy yourselves!!
I implore for your protection and quality of experience.
I beseech upon you all, all of my will, for your workings of light and love.

Edited by NothingEverything 6/1/2008 11:15 AM
instinctual
Posted 6/1/2008 11:08 AM (#6249 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

Good morning everyone!

Tracy Martin
Posted 6/1/2008 11:26 AM (#6251 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

Hi Lori! I had more experiences last night in meditation. I found myself in the bodies of two warriors on white donkeys. Very sober. There was no intention towards violence. Did you read Marty's post? The 'implications' are that we indeed share in a common consciousness. 
Maru Dana
Posted 6/1/2008 11:27 AM (#6252 - in reply to #6249)

Student

Good morning to all of you, courageous light-workers.
I am enveloping all of you with caring and loving thoughts. Have the most uplifting experience. Wow. I see beautiful rainbows on the way.
Just breathe in and don't worry about altitude sickness. ;-)
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/1/2008 11:30 AM (#6253 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

Oh! The most interesting thing was the experience with my astral body in my room. I found that I could be conscious or have the perspective of both the astral body and myself in the bed at the same time. I found that my astral body can change appearance, be somewhere instantaneously, and seemed to have a real 'knowing' of what to do. I played around with the various techniques but it was as if my astral body was humoring me! 
instinctual
Posted 6/1/2008 11:40 AM (#6254 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

Good morning again all..and yes Tracy, I understand the implications and yes indeed, we all do share that, which is what makes this so sacred and special!
Donkeys for you..white donkeys, pure white donkeys...you have tapped into their pureness...me..coyotes singing canyon song in tongues...gypsy like and wild in nature...
Waving also hi to Maru and Iris and NE-thank you for your kind thoughts.....
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/1/2008 11:42 AM (#6255 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

Okay, I am going to start making some preparations. In about an hour (9:30 AM Pacific)  I will open a circle and call on the names of those who have committed, and leave it open for the many others who may like to join in. In the meantime there have been many helpful suggestions on the thread. I will be back on the Board later on, maybe after 11. See you in some form or another on Macchu Picchu!! 
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software