University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Machu Picchu- Sunday
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Rose
Posted 6/3/2008 11:30 AM (#6316 - in reply to #6270)
Subject: RE: Machu Picchu- Sunday

Student

Has anyone had any unusual developments in their lives after Machu Picchu Sunday? Just curious, because something strange happened that's never happened to me before. And it could be simply coincendental but you know me; I love to explore the possibilities, thoughts and see if there's been any shared experiences out there.

I came away feelings very peaceful and thinking to myself, "how wonderful it would be if people would just rest for a couple of days and put the day to day business aside.

Monday morning, I picked up my phone and it was dead. So I did the hour wait on the phone spoke with the phone company to which I was informed that the lines would be down for two days. TWO DAYS! I said you're kidding. What's going on? Seems someone cut a service line. I had phoned them on my cell and then had a quiet moment or two to calm down, come to the realization that I was reduced to cell communication only, and remember I had wanted this disconnection and quiet for two days. That lasted a very short time and I realized just how much I would miss the connection. So I thought, I wanted it but not right now. About ten minutes later I look at the phone and the display is back on. And I thought, no way, is it back already? Yes the lines were working just that fast.

Must keep reminding myself to be careful what I wish for....it could be mere coincendence. What really stood out to me were the events before this happened, and the fact that after years with this same phone company I've never had an incident where they were going to be down two days. They were so sure of the two days they told everyone that there would be service credit given as well.

Is it possible for a thought to vibrate that strongly and manifest itself through others actions bringing about a desired affect?

Curious for feedback from some of my more learned fellow students and graduates.

Love and Peace to you all....
Top of the page Bottom of the page
NothingEverything
Posted 6/3/2008 11:37 AM (#6317 - in reply to #6044)

UMS Student

I didnt fully participate in the MP event, but I was very mindfull of it, and felt the occurances.
I had a pretty wierd kind of vision occur to me while I was doing physical training with my division.
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/3/2008 11:46 AM (#6318 - in reply to #6044)

Alumni

I was told that it is a frequent symptom to feel tired, wiped out, achey after an astral projection, so please do not feel too concerned about it. Chocolate sounds like a great idea! I found myself doing very grounding activities on Monday. I felt kind of floaty afterward, as if I were vaguely drifting through my day.

I was trying to make some travel plans and the amount of hours (at least 10) that I would be driving made me feel so impatient and tired just thinking about it! It is so much easier to show up somewhere instantaneoulsy. (LOL!)

Lori, yes, there is great strength in our vulnerability...the heart is wide open! Iris, whatever we may need to process may also happen quicker and be easier to understand. Rose, you are a powerful manifester!

instinctual
Posted 6/3/2008 2:34 PM (#6333 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

Thanks Tracy, yes indeedy. I do feel much better, even without chocolate, as I function with very low blood sugars normally. If I eat sweets, my sugar skyrockets, then crashes lower than it was. I just drank alot of water and separated myself from my course work since Sunday and focused on being rooted firmly- household chores has that effect on ya! hahaha

Yeah, we got to M P in a second. Why can't the airlines do this?? We didn't even make one mark in our carbon footprint log!

Tracy Martin
Posted 6/3/2008 3:23 PM (#6337 - in reply to #6317)

Alumni

Hey NE, do you want to share your wierd vision?
instinctual
Posted 6/5/2008 9:21 AM (#6377 - in reply to #6316)

PhD Alumni

Hi Rose, you are such a pretty Rose and have such a beautiful presence here. Yes..to answer your question. I have only really communicated in here today, since Sunday or Monday..because I just felt so raw, unprotected, unsure of myself, and at home I normally tend to shoot right from the hip but now I just cry when I am upset and close myself up..I am starting to "come around" but I think it has something to do, as I mentioned somewhere here- with my not grounding myself completely after the process Sunday..secondly..I am indeed having some increased
psychic ability..and instinct is heightened- I am just not sure if I am manifesting my thoughts into reality, or if I am indeed more intuitive...ya know? Anyway..my head is spinning with so many things going on in my house right now....just not sure if "viewing" these issues from a new reality is hurting me, or if it is just a new ability to see things with "rose" colored glasses. No Pun Intended

Have a great day, everyone!
Rose
Posted 6/5/2008 10:23 AM (#6378 - in reply to #6044)

Student

Hello Instinctual! Thanks for the feedback and the warm greeting. Same back to you, I love your picture is that Mayan or Incan? Maybe something completely different, looks Mayan or Incan to me.

Hope you find yourself more grounded. What helps me is to spend quiet time in Nature, sit in front of a lake, get outside somewhere where there's lots of trees, birds and your own animals if you have some buddies to bring along on your nature quest. It's a family affair! Pack up a good barbecue or lunch for everyone including the family pooch if you have one. And just allow nature to breath all the good fresh air and love that Mother Earth has to give to you. There's nothing better for me. Sometimes I just sit out under the stars at night and just become one with the peace I feel. You know instinctual after a night like that it doesn't matter what's going on in this illusion of life becuase I know exactly how I exist despite the chaos that may swim around me during the day.

There is a calmness and peace that belongs to you. All you need do is claim it and it's yours. I hope you have a really loving and peaceful day.

Take time today and let nature embrace you, completely ingulf you.
instinctual
Posted 6/6/2008 10:40 AM (#6405 - in reply to #6044)

PhD Alumni

Hi Rose and thank you for the thoughts, yes I have been doing those exercises and also praying to my personal angel ( In reference to Iris' angel post ). I am back to me, phew, what a week! Has anyone experimented with Angelic automatic writing? It is , to me, an absolutely incredible way to view your messages and to get into deeper contact with your Spirit. "Teddy" is my personal angel....and helps me tremendously always, with great humor and sensibility and tenderness. In fact, I will go onto Iris's angel post and share what happened to me just yesterday when I prayed to the angelic realm.

Love to all..
IL
mruppert
Posted 7/6/2008 9:44 PM (#6907 - in reply to #6044)
Subject: RE: Machu Picchu- Sunday -Will Never Be The Same!

Hi all:
     After watching a GlobeTreker that took us viewers to high in the Andes, I realized that I will never be able to go there.
     I always thought that when I retire, when I have the money, when I have the time....I would. And it was on my list of places to go and things to do. But, I have seen that a much younger man had problems acclimatizing to the altitude, which says to me that I have no chance....not with the way I have lived and spent most of my life.  Not that I am decrepit, but I am not able to do this one thing; and perhaps some others.
     Sooooo...my advice is that if you want to do something like this, do it now, before it is too late. And, let us know what it was like to stand where the Gods ruled for their time and place.
P&L,
Marty and Nine Lived Cats, Luckylee, Poppyhead and my little SissyGirl...the baby of the family.

Paul Joseph
Posted 7/7/2008 5:03 AM (#6908 - in reply to #6907)
Subject: RE: Machu Picchu- Sunday -Will Never Be The Same!

PhD Alumni

Marty - to assist acclimatisation in the Andes, you can take oxygen; drinking coca tea or chewing coca leaves also helps. Personally I have rarely felt more alive than when I was there (in physical form); though many people do suffer with the altitude, even people born and brought up there.
mruppert
Posted 7/7/2008 11:21 PM (#6920 - in reply to #6044)

Hiya PeeJay:
     Gadzooks! Coca would probably kill me! I don't need the ticker to tock faster than it all ready does.
      It is like the difference between La Paz and Sucre. I will be fine in one and not be able to see the lake of the other.
       But, I have had the benefit(?)  of knowing anthropology  students who went to various Central and South Americal places, and brought back many great and wondrous things.
        And, brewed up in a proper manner, and ingested, I saw that there is a God, much greater than anyone can envision. It took several times to truly see, and it cost me a lot to "see".
        My companions, wanting to enhance my experience, played for me a part of an opera I really like ( I was in sensory deprivation) and I heard things that no one else could. To this very moment, if I hear a certain part of "Madama Butterfly" I will begin to cry uncontrollably, and I cannot stop.
        Meanwhile, they are monitoring my eeg, ekg and all the other little g's that can be prodded at with little wafers, and I am truly and totally dead. But, I was never more alive in my life than at these moments of life.
       Be that as it may, if you have been to the big Inca fortress in the sky, I am sure we would all like to read of your experience. Will you tell us?

Peace my brother,
Marty and Luckylee, Poppyhead and SissyGirl
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/8/2008 4:55 AM (#6925 - in reply to #6920)

PhD Alumni

Marty - coca leaves and/or tea, unadulterated and sold legally in shops in Peru, did not significantly raise my heart beat. Something of what you said reminded me of why Ian Fleming entitled his James Bond novel, "You Only Live Twice" - from a Japanese proverb, - 'you only live twice: once when you are born and once when you look death in the face' (in the song for the film version this became, 'you only live twice; one life for yourself and one for your dreams').

As for Peru and me; too much and too personal to relate here; except in brief, the experience opened my soul. And as Pascal said, 'the heart has its reasons, that reason does not know'. Hence my incapacity to do the astral trip. One of the many things that came from it was a poem that i had submitted to the old Starlight that seems not to have crossed dimensions, so I will put it here. It has an intresting provenance in that it was accepted by the Living in Peru web-site, that then, very movingly for me, evoked memories of their own pilgrimages from some Peruvian people:

INVOCATION TO THE LORD OF Q’OLLORITI

I missed the trek to your heartland
I missed the walk to the heights
I could not get out of my sleeping bed
I could not awake to the light

Though the path of the heart glows within us
And to travel without, we must go in
So being here or there does not matter:
Only our integrity is what does.

So one day yet might I come to you
In the quietude of the night; where
Dawn and dusk come together