University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Geographical center point between us
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

instinctual
Posted 5/25/2008 11:11 AM (#5741)
Subject: Geographical center point between us

PhD Alumni

Lets see...and again please do not feel excluded if I do not mention you, but my serum caffeine level is sub par at the moment-
What would be the best most central place for all us to meet- this should be a hoot to even attempt to figure out!
Ruppert -Maryland (I think) !
Jill- Ohio
Molly Seattle
Me- Arizona
PJ London
NE-- Japan
Louise- New Zealand
Tracy and Staff- California
Aquarius- Germany
Sorry, do not remember where Rose or soulfire reside...
So we have the Far East, Europe, Down Under and the US Seems reasonable to meet in Maui (HAHA!)
(seriously, wouldn't that be an unbelievably incredible time)?
Thoughts?
Love to All-
Moi
Top of the page Bottom of the page
NothingEverything
Posted 5/25/2008 11:59 AM (#5743 - in reply to #5741)
Subject: RE: Geographical center point between us

UMS Student

Im always down for travel.
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/25/2008 1:50 PM (#5750 - in reply to #5743)

PhD Alumni

Funny thing is, I wondered today, to ask how many of our interent grouop might be going to the UMS retreat, which i cannot get to , so then wondering who I would not be seeing there & therefore would be missing meeting !!... so Lori you seem to have gone one further, a development of an unexpressed thought, how's that for ESP ? !!! there is that vast dark plastic sea of waste matter somewhere in the Pacific ? Maybe the souls of Light might congregate there? Otherwise, where is Maui ?

instinctual
Posted 5/25/2008 11:56 PM (#5806 - in reply to #5741)

PhD Alumni

Interesting how that works! Please reference this e mail to your concern, Paul- on Molly's "What I love about you" Post.....I wonder if all of us are pondering that very same thing on some level-

However that does not stop me personally from wanting to travel and meet people- I get so excited and am most happy packing luggage haha!

Maui is one of the Hawaiian Islands and it is extremely lovely. I think GoogleEarth would have a tool of some sort to determine equidistant locations.

Unfortunately I am not going to be going to Harbin Springs this year, although I would love to meet Christine and Tracy and Margaret and the whole UMS gang! Maybe I will treat myself for my graduation.

Common sense tells me that with our previously noted locations, the Pacific Ocean area would be right around the right point however I am not sure how far away New Zealand or Japan are from the US Pacific West coast- so I dunno if Germany is farther to the west coast of US than Japan and or NZ~ But who ever said I am common or that I have sense? Balsa Rafts- Groovy! I'll bring the lava lamps, bean bag chairs and the earth shoes, man.

Right on,dude-
Lori
mruppert
Posted 5/26/2008 1:18 AM (#5811 - in reply to #5741)

Hiho all:
     Yes, Insti-taneous got it right! I am in Maryland, USA. And, I cannot travel very far unless I can get my "cat sitters" to mind the bunch. They are three in number and require a lot of attention.
     However, if any of you are ever on the east coast, USA, and want to be inbetween Baltimore and Washington, DC (I am closer to Baltimore...five minutes from BWI, ten minutes from Baltimore proper; and thirtyfive minutes from the WhiteHouse) then you are welcome to stay...the second bedroom is full of books,so the bed is up against the wall. But, I've got a fold out
coach that is quite comfy.......BUT, you gotta like cats, as they will be all over you in a heartbeat...it's just the way they are.

Pax,
Marty and the Usurper Cats, Luck, Popp, and Sissyyyyyyy
NothingEverything
Posted 5/26/2008 2:32 AM (#5814 - in reply to #5811)

UMS Student

mruppert - 2008-05-27 2:18 PM

Hiho all:
     Yes, Insti-taneous got it right! I am in Maryland, USA. And, I cannot travel very far unless I can get my "cat sitters" to mind the bunch. They are three in number and require a lot of attention.
     However, if any of you are ever on the east coast, USA, and want to be inbetween Baltimore and Washington, DC (I am closer to Baltimore...five minutes from BWI, ten minutes from Baltimore proper; and thirtyfive minutes from the WhiteHouse) then you are welcome to stay...the second bedroom is full of books,so the bed is up against the wall. But, I've got a fold out
coach that is quite comfy.......BUT, you gotta like cats, as they will be all over you in a heartbeat...it's just the way they are.

Pax,
Marty and the Usurper Cats, Luck, Popp, and Sissyyyyyyy

sounds like my mothers house in florida, that plus plants everywhere.
sounds like a good place to crash to me!
instinctual
Posted 5/26/2008 4:53 AM (#5822 - in reply to #5741)

PhD Alumni

Well thank you, Ruppert and felines, that is a kind offer...!
Supernatural3
Posted 5/26/2008 6:58 PM (#5886 - in reply to #5741)

PhD Alumni

Unfortunately, travel plans are not in my agenda for this year. Due to another kid graduating, and me still being in school, it's pretty much out of my hands. It's the funds and having too many kids, and a puppy.

However, like Marty, I have a whole other home i use as my office. It has plenty of room for a couple to crash if wanting to stop in NE Ohio. While i would love to go to Marty's, I would not survive the night, i am so allergic to cats, it's out of my hands, but could offer a place to crash, in the event someone wanted to experience our little town. I could also offer my own home, if you don't mind chaos. LOL

I would however love to travel sometime with in the next few years. I have never been out side of the USA, other than Canada. I have never been on a cruise. I have never been to California. But I have skied the Rocky Mountains. Beautiful!

Rose
Posted 5/26/2008 7:56 PM (#5887 - in reply to #5806)

Student

Lori you must be reading my mind! Some distant friends had a holiday in Hawaii. And I was thinking how I really would love to go. But really want to go with others that would make the trip memorable. I don't know if that's central enough for everyone but it would be a fantastic dream to meet up in Hawaii, wouldn't it?

Maybe one of the less crowded Islands, I've been told that there are others far better for the cultural experience than Honolulu, but I don't know if others here have had different experiences....I will keep following this idea and maybe we will see it materialize.....

Love and blessings to you Lori, what a lovely idea and thanks for bringing this up.
Rose
Posted 5/26/2008 8:01 PM (#5888 - in reply to #5811)

Student

Mruppert, having pets the responsibility is just as great as having children at times. And you need good sitters, this I understand. Only thing is the animals don't phone to let you know things aren't kosher. But I've heard that cats like to play with phones.

Saw an interesting video on television. The cat was strangling itself with the phone cord and couldn't get loose and managed to dial 911, guess it hit the speed dial and was screaming "meow" into the phone. They actually dispatched a unit and managed to save the kitty.

I just love that story, and they played the actual 911 tape of the cat. Wonder if you've seen that? Your home sounds wonderful, warm, lived in and inviting! A library must find space where ever it can.

Love and blessings to you.
Tracy Martin
Posted 5/26/2008 9:39 PM (#5889 - in reply to #5741)

Alumni

Oh dear. Now I am going to suggest caution. Make sure that you have initially PM' ed one another and traded some information personally, verify who you are talking with. I am sure there are millions of people that you can entertain or visit with, but please be careful. We have thousands of people who read these posts who never register, we have thousands who have registered but never post. Practically all of them are good natured people just like all of you, but please exercise discernment.

If it were possible I'd go to Marty's to babysit his cats, Poppy, Sissy, and Lucky, so he can have an adventure! I know I would have a great time with cats and books and keeping warm!
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/27/2008 4:27 AM (#5901 - in reply to #5889)

PhD Alumni

Sound advice Tracy.

Partly why I was just trying to perceive the astral aspect of such visits. Last night I seemed to hover somewhere around there - mid-Pacfic, trying to contemplate and heal the plastic sea ... my friends the Andes to the south, the Himalaya to the West, and the beautiful souls of the UMS scattered ....

instinctual
Posted 5/27/2008 10:16 AM (#5954 - in reply to #5741)

PhD Alumni

Tracy that is so kind of you and your point is well taken, so thank you. We are by nature quite a trusting lot. That being said, the fun would be you and Marty being there!!! Since Marty lives near the White House, we can just have a real Spirit Driven Jamboree on the South lawn. I mean blowing conch shells, tambourines playing, burning sage in the air. What a visual.

Tracy Martin
Posted 5/27/2008 1:02 PM (#5969 - in reply to #5741)

Alumni

I am there with you Lori! Conch shells and didgeridoos!
instinctual
Posted 5/27/2008 7:47 PM (#6011 - in reply to #5741)

PhD Alumni

Ha Ha! Totally cool Tracy! We will go with "bells on"! And Rose...I trust you will lead us in song!?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software