University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What I love about you...
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

MollyB
Posted 5/14/2008 12:09 PM (#5276)
Subject: What I love about you...

Student

Even though love really is 'what it's all about' I think our society as a whole has difficulty expressing such a high vibrational energy. Not only to 'others', but even to the people closest to them. That's why I wanted to tell people here, those I've come to know even if only through words on a screen, what I love about them. If I forget anyone, it's not intentional and please forgive.

sunflower - what I love about you is your connection with your own Soul. You are more beautiful than you know, and the fact that you end every one of your posts with 'love' or 'hugs' speaks volumes about your genuineness and character.

Paul Joseph - what I love about you is your ability to present your knowledge in a way that ignites inspiration within others. Inspiration to learn and perhaps view what they believe to be true in a different light. You are sincere in your quest to be of help to anyone and everyone on their path.

Mruppert - What I love about you is your ability to play the devil's advocate with respect for, and an eye toward not trampling on, the dignity of others. I love that you share your knowledge without limitation.

Tracy Martin - What I love about you is the way you can affect such Spiritual balance. You speak with true wisdom. To me you embody the 'Temperance' card of the Tarot's major arcana in its mode of highest spirit.

NothingEverything - What I love about you is you can talk of poetry, Aleister Crowley, intergalactic contact, ruling governments, love, revolution and everything else known and unknown. When you speak, there is a purity, insight, creativity and philosophy I've never seen/heard before. You're inspiring.

DocJ - What I love about you is your truth. You never speak a word that is not sincere and directly from your heart. Your devotion to your family above all else is love in its highest human form.

Instincual - What I love about you is you are nice and accepting of everyone, everyday, all the time. Your heart is always open to all and you seem sincerely happy.

Rose - What I love about you is your strength and passion. You seem so courageous to me, never limiting your own personal power, yet never attempting to take away anyone else's.

Ongoingbattle - What I love about you is your ability and willingness to be open and vulnerable, letting those of us here into who you truly are.

Aquarius - Haven't seen you around for a bit, but what I love about you is the way you speak (write). Like the voices of the Masters.

and

AceRaven - I just miss talking to AceRaven. What I loved about him was his sense of humor and his grasp of Spiritual concepts. He had a way of boiling ideas down to their truest point of origin.

Again, if I've missed anyone, I'm sorry.

Please feel free to continue...we just may love all the 'problems' out of the world!

MollyB
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 5/14/2008 12:50 PM (#5278 - in reply to #5276)
Subject: RE: What I love about you...

Awwww....MollsyWollsy....
     I will write a response, but I'll have to dry my eyes and blow my nose first.
     And yes, I do miss the Waterlady, as she has done a lot for me...more than she can know. All that you mentioned, and more, have given so much!!!!

Peace HUG,
Marty Muppet and his wall staring cats, the Luck, the Popp and the Siss
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/14/2008 1:31 PM (#5280 - in reply to #5278)

PhD Alumni

I agree with Marty .... what a lovely post, thanks so very much ... I will have to read and re-read, inwardly digest, then might come back ... when I have dried my eyes too .... but it is also actually very synchronous (if there is such a word) just 'cos after an earlier post today i was thinking of suggesting as a thread, "which came first, God or Love" ? But then i didn't as i wasn;t sure if it sounded as if i was trying to be too clever, or some such !!!
Supernatural3
Posted 5/14/2008 2:26 PM (#5287 - in reply to #5276)

PhD Alumni

Molly, Thank you so much for giving so much love. What I love about you is your ability to open up closed eyes. Sometimes we are not always looking at the same perspectives as another, so when you share your point of view, it's done in a way that it actually opens up the eyes to seeing things differently and clearly.

My daughter was in my room while i was writing in this forum yesterday, and she said, "a forum is a place of argument". I saw her point, but then I stated "It's a place of learning, and friendship". What is weird is, in school we are basically writing about critical thinking, and skepticism is what actually created the thought process or critical thinking. If everyone just believed what someone else said, we would be a very closed world. So basically, forums are a place of critical thinking, ours is based on metaphysics. What is better about our forum is, ours is done with love.

Molly, you just proved my theory. Thank you so much~

Love and Hugs to you~
Tracy Martin
Posted 5/14/2008 2:35 PM (#5289 - in reply to #5276)

Alumni

Molly, what a large heart you have to embrace us all with your kind thoughts! You have given us all a good healthy dose of loving energy! Thank you.
Tracy Martin
Posted 5/14/2008 3:38 PM (#5301 - in reply to #5276)

Alumni

There have been things expressed in these discussions that have helped me to make needed shifts in my thinking, that have stretched my ability to accept and understand other perspectives, that have helped me to let go of mental and emotional suffering, and have also given me a smack on the 'image' of myself whether flattering or inferior or just so. Our differences are fascinating to me, sometimes incomprehensible. It is not thoughts or personality that describes our oneness, our unity, it is the heart. Sometimes the heart is broken, and sometimes it is bruised, but what comes through is the underlying desire to express and receive love, creativity, aliveness, alertness, and harmony. We are on an adventure here, seeking to understand ourselves and the world around us, bring in balnace, healing, harmony, and always finding such delicious and painful paradoxes, the light and the shadow which is expressed through every one of us.

I am afraid of being incomplete with 'what I love about you!' because it is always so much more than words can express. I feel a communion with all of you as if your were my own self...and then I am astonished at our differences!  

NothingEverything: I am so glad that you busted up certain preconceptions I had about men in the military. What an intelligent, poetic, giving man you are, and so interested in the things that make for peace. I love the enigmatic-zen-flipping things you write, because it helps me to let go of my thoughts and fall back in to the intuition which is truth beyond thought. You will inevitably find the right teacher, since the teacher is so prominent within you, who else could you possibly attract?

Mr. Muppet: As you have said about others, you cannot know how meaningful and encouraging your communications with me have been, how they have impacted me to communicate in new ways, and helped me to understand others better.  How I enjoy your raw rough humor, your passion, and learned opinions!  How fun it is to see what you will do with names and titles. You make such interesting connections, I like watching how your mind works.

Paul Joseph: You are a poet and a writer through and through and your love of language comes through even in the briefest of posts. Publish!! You have a Mother's heart which moves with practical compassion towards strangers and friends. I enjoy hearing about your adventures in personal growth, your desire to understand the world and the spirit world around you. I look forward to hearing more!

Jill Supernatural: I so love your energy, enthusiasm, honesty, and joy. I love it that you rejoice in your own uniqueness and embrace those things that make you different. I feel encouraged when I hear about your love and appreciation for your family, for the people here, for your clients and friends. I thank you for your courage, compassion, and humility 

It will be my pleasure to write more later.

Paul Joseph
Posted 5/14/2008 3:43 PM (#5303 - in reply to #5276)

PhD Alumni

Fascinating stuff all of this ... this thread is a marvellous mirror showing how much - or not, or what, or whatever, we reveal ourselves to each other. Certainly rates with Tarot, work-related appraisals and other similar reading methods !

I don;t know if i can keep up with the energy.
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/14/2008 3:54 PM (#5308 - in reply to #5276)

PhD Alumni

Just reflecting further, and of course recollecting that, we love - and equally hate - those things in others that we most love - and equally hate - in ourselves (that is the kind of thing I say that drives my wife berserk; but the recognition of such truths brought me to the home of UMS !!) ....

Everything is a projection really.

Life's weird.
Tracy Martin
Posted 5/14/2008 6:21 PM (#5317 - in reply to #5276)

Alumni

Sunflower: in my mirror like way of understanding you, we share a great breadth and depth of emotional experience from joy to depression. You are passionate about the dignity of all human beings, the intrinsic worth of all life. You are a wounded warrior and a fierce protector of integrity and universal love and truth. You consistently point to our own hearts as the 'guru' and recognize that it is our beliefs and false pride that limit and separate us from embracing one another as our own selves. You were bruised by my shadow and yet you let it go and forgave me. I was then able to see your words and anger as not just aggressive attack, but motivated by a desire for mutual respect, spiritual growth and encouragement.
Tracy Martin
Posted 5/14/2008 6:35 PM (#5318 - in reply to #5276)

Alumni

Instinctual: I love your down to earthness, your openess and inclusiveness. You have a sense of humor which delights me and makes me feel comfortable and safe. Your energy is quick, happy, uplifting.

instinctual
Posted 5/14/2008 7:31 PM (#5319 - in reply to #5276)

PhD Alumni

Hat's off to Ms. MollyB! What a fabulous way to connect. How rare is it that in the crazy and almost creepy connections that occur on the internet that Spirit driven, yet divinely distinct people, all on the same path to their own truth, can show pure love, care and concern. I am so flattered to hear such nice things, thank you all!!
Generally speaking, to all of you- Tracy, Paul, Supernatural3, mruppert, mollyb, sunflower and nothingeverything, I love you all mostly for giving me a soft place to land. I love being here. I love seeing all your names attached to your various postings, and it always makes me smile on the inside-out. That being said:

Tracy Martin: What I love about you is your Divine Wisdom. You have such a beautiful ability to see the forest through the trees. You are so lovely. I sense such strong intuitiveness and ultimate respect for all whom you encounter.

Paul Joseph: What I love about you is your uncanny ability to present your thoughts and insights kindly, without sacrificing your own beliefs. I often refer back to your postings; they are often so dry-it shows your obviously fantastic sense of humor.

Supernatural3: What I love about you is that-woman, you are the real deal. You shoot from the hip, you have such a way of communing with "us". Your knowledge inspires me.

mruppert: What I love about you is your ability to be "the voice of reason". For some reason, I feel that you have a killer laugh!

MollyB- What I love about you is your "roll up my sleeves and get busy with it" presence. You are so real, so true, and I have a strong sense that you have much to offer this world as we transition.

sunflower: What I love about you is your candor, honesty, warmth. Your sense of self is so strong, something I so very much admire.

nothingeverything: What I love about you is that you are a Ninja with a feather as your sword. I hope that speaks for itself.
MollyB
Posted 5/14/2008 8:27 PM (#5320 - in reply to #5276)

Student

Thanks all for your kind words. You are wonderful! I love (the magick word) where this thread has gone. It's beautiful!

MollyB
NothingEverything
Posted 5/15/2008 3:40 AM (#5323 - in reply to #5276)

UMS Student

MollyB - 2008-05-15 1:09 AM

Even though love really is 'what it's all about' I think our society as a whole has difficulty expressing such a high vibrational energy. Not only to 'others', but even to the people closest to them. That's why I wanted to tell people here, those I've come to know even if only through words on a screen, what I love about them. If I forget anyone, it's not intentional and please forgive.

MollyB

The type of energy I get from this post, pushes the means of expressing it off the table.
I'll be back later, I promise.
sunflower
Posted 5/15/2008 4:39 AM (#5326 - in reply to #5276)

Elite Veteran

molly b,this is the most loving and enlightening post i have read,your sincerity,and love shines through,a very special soul,i felt complete warmth surrounding me,when i read your words to everyone,i echo all you have said to each individual,being on this site has taught me a lot about myself,given me time to reflect,and somtemies i haven,t liked what i saw,didn,t realize it was there,now i work on these,and all of this from people i have never met,all great teachers of love and wisdom,in their own way,today we are joined as one,as it should be,you have unleashed the love of the universe,i love youxluvand hugs
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/15/2008 8:30 AM (#5342 - in reply to #5320)

PhD Alumni

Agree with everything everyone is saying here - this is a truly remarkable thread, in identifying the common community that seems to have been evolving, perhaps unconsciously through the site & various diverse threads, and then taking it further with insights and reflections on our respective contributions and perceptions. Like a living, organic chat room/spiritual encounter group (in the best possible sense). Awesome; and thanks All (especially MollyB for triggering it !)
Tracy Martin
Posted 5/15/2008 12:00 PM (#5361 - in reply to #5276)

Alumni

Louise: I get from you a feeling of solidity, of groundedness, and clarity. You are a gifted communicator, not taking the 'negatives' personally and looking deeper for the need and the gift. You are a giver, a lover, a healer.
mruppert
Posted 5/22/2008 2:26 AM (#5570 - in reply to #5276)

Eyes dried, and nose blown.......
Tracerino.....you are a moderator.....how about we put together specific dates and times that we, inclusively, but not exclusively....have a period of meditation, or reflection, or whatever anyone chooses to call it, but we do it together?
Is this possible??????

Marty and Silly Cats L,P, and Sss
Rose
Posted 5/22/2008 12:29 PM (#5584 - in reply to #5276)

Student

Hey MollyB, I want a piece of this action! I have absolutely adored the forums topics and responses and new insights from, well looking at the respondents here, every one of you!

Love, hugs and Peace to you all and have a great Holiday weekend.
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/23/2008 10:15 AM (#5654 - in reply to #5584)

PhD Alumni

Rose - I replied to this yesterday and thought it had gone through but apparently my reply did not register; what I said was, you were included a little later, though in a different thread, as part of F in the metaphysical word game (check back ! xx)
Rose
Posted 5/23/2008 3:00 PM (#5669 - in reply to #5654)

Student

Oh thanks Paul, I will need to look at the Metaphysical word game.

It's nice to be included.
Rose
Posted 5/23/2008 3:01 PM (#5670 - in reply to #5654)

Student

Yes I've been getting error pages when I try to post as well. But it appears the response went through.

Have a great Holiday weekend everyone!

Edited by Rose 5/23/2008 3:06 PM
instinctual
Posted 5/23/2008 4:34 PM (#5679 - in reply to #5276)

PhD Alumni

Thank you, pretty Rose, and the same to you. I plan on thanking any veteran or active military person I see. There is a huge airforce base here in Tucson- Davis-Monthan so there is a large population here. They are not forgotten !!

Let's celebrate our freedoms, and from my perspective, we can be anti war, but love our soldiers!

Love to all--
Lori

Rose
Posted 5/24/2008 6:53 AM (#5701 - in reply to #5679)

Student

Great! Yes a big support for our troops. So hard for me to think of the daily sacrifices they must make. They make these sacrifices and their families are so stressed and all the more reason why I just don't think we need the media broadcasting heads of congress out shopping, or members of the presidential cabinet out shopping Fifth Ave. Or watching them take vacations and fishing while men and women are spending year after year living like animals out in the desert. Seems as if the sacrifices are not worth the compensation they recieve. I wonder how many of our current foreclosures are military families?

Paul Joseph
Posted 5/24/2008 8:31 AM (#5702 - in reply to #5701)

PhD Alumni

I believe that we do have a military member. Very very best to you, old soul.
Rose
Posted 5/24/2008 11:02 AM (#5709 - in reply to #5702)

Student

I'm currently listening to the congressional meeting dealing with the lack of services for our military and ex-military members. Currently in America the suicide rate of Veterans are over 6500 a year and that equates to 18 suicides a day. These numbers are staggering. They were accurately recorded and confirmed by Dr. Katz, hope I spelled the last name correctly, earlier Katz denied these numbers but now confirms that the numbers are indeed accurate. I will start a new thread on this topic but wanted to post here since it was mentioned. Men are committing suicide at a higher rate that women.

The belief is that there are higher numbers than those verified. Because these numbers are only coming from those reported to the VA. But there are many out there who don't seek help through the VA and commit suicide. I am absolutely floored by these numbers. The Rand Corp. published a book called the "Invisible Wounds of War" and according to what I've heard over the airways it deals with this topic in more detail. There's no help for many of them that need psychological help and I can only say this in regard to this topic, "people who are suffering like this and have no one reaching out to them, need spiritual leaders reaching in and touching them. God, needs to hear our prayers for these individuals."

Well would love to hear your thoughts out there.......and your spiritual suggestions, guidance, input, share all of it.

Love and Peace to all of you........
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software