University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hope for Humanity-Blatant Truth!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mruppert
Posted 5/13/2008 11:39 PM (#5215)
Subject: Hope for Humanity-Blatant Truth!

Hello all:
     Two thoughts:
      1) I have just viewed again a rerun of a film about the tragedy that occurred on May 10-12, 1996 on Mt. Everest. Not the "Into Thin Air" rendition since that was replete with personal observations and not a conglomerate of facts. But I have a massive amount of media concerning this (okay, I am a Everest fan) and have heard a certain person talk about it.
      It is my conclusion, after considering all accounts available to me, that Beck Weathers died on Mt. Everest along side Yasuko Namba. It is also my conclusion (not opinion) that he came back to life and lives and breathes with us again! I think that the preponderance of evidence is overwhelming. He was DEAD! Yet, here he is!!
     2) The healer (whom has been affectionately named Dynamo Jack) is one of the true healers. He set the newspaper on fire with his hand!! NO Richard Bartletts or any other energy healer has managed to do that. IF anyone else can, I would be most gratified to know that.
     These two men have given me great faith, great inspiration, and great hope that we are on a good path, though we may be few and far between.

Peace and Love,
Marty and Sherpa Cats, Luckylee, Poppyhead, & SissyGirl (blind, like Beck was on the mountain that took his life, but gave it back to him).
P.S. Dynamo insists that it is qi, chi, or however you want to name it, and meditation and years of study. I say that that is nonsense; I say that he was born with this ability, he is a "true" healer and that it comes from his genes...he is one of a long line of healers that can ultimately trace back to a common ancestry, as all "true" healers can.
Please see a secondary post.........
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software