University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

round and round?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

sunflower
Posted 4/28/2008 2:36 PM (#4822 - in reply to #4802)
Subject: RE: round and round?

Elite Veteran

tracey,ok,i give up,maybe it is me being supersensitive,and taking things too personaly,which you are right,i do,i apologise for that,but i honestly did not mean any harm,reading back my reaction,i did come across as attacking the site,but it was an honest question,with no malice intended,i am not a malicious person,in fact totaly the opposite,and try to help others if i can,always have done,as i can,t bare to see others in pain,be it physical,emotional,etc,i will not go on and on,i ask that you forgive my outburst,and an end to all of this,i send love and light to yourself,and all who are offeneded,i can do no more,luv and light
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tracy Martin
Posted 4/28/2008 2:52 PM (#4823 - in reply to #4822)

Alumni

Thank you Sunflower!  It turned into an interesting discussion about how we view spiritual growth.                                                 
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/28/2008 4:49 PM (#4829 - in reply to #4822)

PhD Alumni

What a marvellous discussion ... thanks everyone and thanks for coming back - around ...

... and - those who do not always show their pain can nevertheless be feeling it and expressing it differently, in ways not necessarily understandable (including me!)

I was thinking during the day, before opening these latest posts, that one of the essences of community is to be able to show, share, accept and learn from, difference and vulnerability.

Namaste to the Healing Circle
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software