University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Calculate Your Life Purpose
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Tracy Martin
Posted 4/24/2008 12:19 PM (#4622 - in reply to #4270)
Subject: RE: Calculate Your Life Purpose

Alumni

Louise and all, I did get a numerology report and found it to be fascinating and uncannily accurate. It rephrased certain challenges and problems I have encountered in my life and allowed me a wonderful opportunity to see how I have been changing in my perceptions of myself, my relationships, and spirituality. It was an enjoyable and intriguing report and Louise is a lovely, wise, supportive soul.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Louise
Posted 4/24/2008 6:22 PM (#4639 - in reply to #4270)

UMS Student

Thankyou Tracy for sharing your feedback - I'm so pleased you found your chart insightful and that I have been able to walk this little part of the path with you..
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/25/2008 9:27 AM (#4665 - in reply to #4270)

PhD Alumni

Dear Louise I have dipped into your two web-sites again and am mind bogglingly impressed. Really well done. You are clearly very talented. Problem is, it is going to get very hard keeping up if one tries to keep track of all the possible contact points - what with this forum, dipping occasionally into You Tube to catch up with video satsangs, and now your The Lantern Bearer (thought of Green Lantern of the DC comics)! Hope you don't take it personally if I need to maintain some focus ... but I will keep up now and again. I see you have a quote from Pythagoras !!

Any thoughts about the Book of Revelations ?!

Wonder why you chose NZ (no need to answer if personal, of course) ?

Blessings
Paul
Louise
Posted 4/26/2008 6:07 AM (#4697 - in reply to #4270)

UMS Student

Hi Paul - thank you so much for visiting my sites - I share your experience entirely - how do we keep up with the amazing array of fabulous sources of inspiration!? I sometimes wonder how I can manage to fit everything into a single day and then try to remind myself that it is the only thing that I am doing now is all that matters - I don't find it easy, I must say..I have to stop myself from starting another website otherwise I won't keep up!

I'm very curious as to why you ask about the Book of Revelation (and assume you mean THE book, and not a book about it..) - it's quite 'odd'and wonderful at the same time that you ask - only because I keep getting this recurring thought about doing some study on the book because I've never actually read it (not really read it, probabably memorised passages as a child at sunday school..) - I've got this thought about whether and how God can reveal himself to me in this book - We/I had a little discussion about it a few months back and I've kind of made a deal with 'him' that I will truthfully share what I find. It's on hold at the moment. I'll let you know, when I do..

Why NZ? A mixture of rational and logical reasoning combined with an element of destiny I think. After living in the Lake District for 5 years we (my husband and I) knew we loved lakes, mountains etc but my profession was IT not farming or tea shops so living rural was not for the long haul !! We wanted to live somewhere with the beauty and the infrastructure and fancied an adventure. We looked at the US, Aus, Canada and NZ. Getting full residency/works visas was a big factor and NZ was calling out for IT skills - combine this with the fact that we were always drawn to NZ - its a good all rounder - mountains, lakes, oceans, variable climate (leaving UK winter behind), 4 million people with the same land mass of the UK, employment, healthcare etc. We are in the North Island on a beautiful stretch of coastline - the sea air is wonderful, our lives are much more simple. As soon as I arrived in NZ, I knew I had to follow my purpose which meant moving away from IT..some say the energy is different, I just felt different. The funny thing is, although I live in NZ, my work is mainly with the US, Canada and UK. I'm not sure why I am here in NZ, working with people in other countries - perhaps it will be revealed in good time.

Thank you for asking..)
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/26/2008 11:48 AM (#4706 - in reply to #4270)

PhD Alumni

Thanks for sharing the NZ story Lousie, sounds a great choice. Wonderful.

I asked about the book of The Revelation of St John the Divine because of its, I recall, numerous numerological associations, not least the 'Number of the Beast', and who St John might have been talking about in his vision(recent historians seem to think it was most likely the Roman Emperor of the time; though that seems a bit mundane for an apocalyptic vision!).

Interesting your response, as i also have had an intermittent thoughts over the years of doing a psychological study/interpretation of the Book of Revelations; an Anglican priest friend of mine said 'good luck', ie, it is one of the most inaccessible fo the books of the Bible to understand. Good to be in touch.
Chotuni
Posted 4/27/2008 5:59 PM (#4757 - in reply to #4270)

Regular

thank you  for this it is taking me a long time to work out all  my numbers i am not sure yet when eleven becomes two and when it stays at eleven,i will reread to find out
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/28/2008 10:40 AM (#4795 - in reply to #4757)

PhD Alumni

Chotuni - this is covered back on page 1

(to coin a pun, if i may - in part, 2 seems to revert to an eleven when we 'elev-ate' our consciousness ! ([sorry about the pun Louise, no disrespect meant to the sanctity of this subject!])
ongoingbattle
Posted 4/28/2008 11:53 AM (#4805 - in reply to #4270)

Paul, You might be interested in "the Chip" forum dottie started. It pertains to the mark of the beast...

Louise! thank you so much for the link! It truly provided me with a lot of insight. It confirmed many of my feelings, and was extremely accurate. You have done a wonderful job, i'm quite amazed. I believe my soul shed a skin and took on a more vibrant look after reading!
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/28/2008 5:06 PM (#4836 - in reply to #4805)

PhD Alumni

ok, thanks ogb will check out
Louise
Posted 4/30/2008 6:45 AM (#4888 - in reply to #4270)

UMS Student

Thanks for all of your comments - thanks Paul for referring to the earlier threads..

Chotuni - the 11 is always an 11 - we take note of every number that is reduced prior to a single digit because they are the two parents, always having an influence on the creation (sum of the number) - when the parents are a master numer 11, 22, 33 (and now evolving into 44...) we take into account the potential of the 11 - the gateway to the higher consciousness and note that in everyday reality the 2 (senstivity, diplomacy, humilty, partnership) will be far more present.

ongoingbattle - thank you for your wonderful feedback, thankyou. I wonder what your ongoing battle is? x
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software