University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What has manifested in your life experiences since becoming part of UMS?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Kashia
Posted 4/4/2008 10:16 AM (#4234)
Subject: What has manifested in your life experiences since becoming part of UMS?

Greetings,

I am seeking direction from universe concerning attending UMS or if not this, whatever else I am to do. It feels like I have come to a block. It could be my life situation, healing from a fracture.....
I just had a moment of insight! I saw a little spider run across my bed. I tried to squash it. Very unlike me! I am healing, eating little donuts, and squashing little spiders.
Yesterday I heard of a energy worker in this little town. I think I will see her.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 4/4/2008 3:08 PM (#4241 - in reply to #4234)
Subject: RE: What has manifested in your life experiences since becoming part of UMS?

PhD Alumni

It was UMS that helped me realize how much I loved using hypnosis to change every aspect of my own life. UMS helped me realize that the tiny things and used to eat away at me, really are not important, because there is a much bigger picture. Their courses also helped me realize that I had a channel guide, and that I have been channeling info for a long time and didn't know what it was. UMS made metaphysics much clearer, and now it's my way of life.

I am still human though, and will make mistakes, because that is how we learn. I learned to take responsibility for everything, even my own birth... i wanted it, i chose it, i had my life experiences planned. I am not finished either, i still have so much i have yet to experience. As well as everyone else.
Louise
Posted 4/8/2008 5:26 PM (#4288 - in reply to #4234)
Subject: RE: What has manifested in your life experiences since becoming part of UMS?

UMS Student

Hello - UMS has channelled healing energy into me, and my life. I have transformed (and transforming) through the meditations and learnt so much through the courses. When I started the course, I was a Project Manager in IT, I am now a Life Purpose Coach and Numerologist - I am so blessed by the universe that everyday I am so thankful for my life, and my journey. UMS and all of the people are such a blessing. There is no destination that I can tell you of since the journey is continuous. Pray that you will feel the truth of your next step, like a car travelling in the dark, you can only see the next part of the journey, yet we always arrive home...
Kashia
Posted 4/9/2008 8:05 PM (#4297 - in reply to #4241)

I am still human though, and will make mistakes, because that is how we learn. I learned to take responsibility for everything, even my own birth... i wanted it, i chose it, i had my life experiences planned. I am not finished either, i still have so much i have yet to experience. As well as everyone else.

Dear Doc J,
Wow , when I read this, what you said about taking responsibility for everything in your life, as we chose it...
I flashed back to when I slipped on ice and fractured my shoulder. A few days following, a question come into my awareness,
"Did I in someway cause this to happen" but it felt more like what is my intention here in doing this ?

Well thank you for bringing this back around and for your insightful reply.

Peace. Kashia
Supernatural3
Posted 4/9/2008 9:29 PM (#4300 - in reply to #4234)

PhD Alumni

yeah, your reply makes me think i am rather a sadist, asking for everything. LOL i didn't quite mean that we chose to get hurt. But, perhaps in a way we needed the experience, just so when it happens to someone else, we can say, YEAH, i know what you mean.... i have been through it.

I don't think i wanted a cyst the size of a soccerball either... but... now that it's out, and when others go through it, i can say... i feel for you, because i been there. Give em a big hug and tell them it will all be ok. The more we feel pain, the more we can help others. It's like our hardest lessons are what makes us strong.

Make sense?

mruppert
Posted 4/13/2008 4:16 AM (#4329 - in reply to #4234)

Well Kash....
      Since being a member of the UMS forums, I have become more Rosicrucian than I ever was, more Roman Catholic  than I ever was, more attentive to science than I was before; and renewed my passion for occult and metaphysical interests, which I always had.
      More important, UMS shed light on what I should have done, but didn't do.
       It would appear that you are at a decision making time in your life. To ask people here what you should do, would generate a pro response...look at the people you are asking. I, however, am somewhat impartial; and from the stance of impartiality would say that you will "know" if it is right for you.
There are many things on the website which can convince you one way or the other. But, what if you are still unsure?
       Then, remember back to your first reaction to UMS, the very first awareness, the blink of an eye awareness....and do what you felt at that moment. For, your mind's eye told you what to do then and there, it is only now that  the over analytical brain that keeps you from moving.

Peace and Love,
Marty, and Cats Who Stare At Walls, what they see I shall someday know!
Rose
Posted 4/13/2008 7:05 AM (#4330 - in reply to #4234)

Student

I saw UMS and I knew it was right. It's a beautiful thing. And the knowledge you gain from the studies is so valuable. I love the focus, I love the doors that are opening.

Praying that you find your answer. Hope you decide to attend it's wonderful!

Peace and Love to you Kash....
Glenda Faye
Posted 11/19/2008 9:47 AM (#12514 - in reply to #4234)

New user

I am a new member and student, trying to go back to my roots in the metaphysical realm. In 2003 I became a born again Christian, and was taught all of this and what I felt to be true was of satan. I followed the book to the letter, and did what I felt God told me to do. since then everything in my life has been destroyed and is in shambles.
I signed up for the classes and when I got the book to study, I had a horrific kidney stone attack and I am still ill from it with 3 to 4 surgeries to go for removal of the stones. Many days I do not even get out of bed due to the pain, and of course it affects my studies, how convient huh?
I struggle to read the material and I am unable to remember what I just read coiencidence? I do not think so, I feel it is to keep me from knowing the truth I have always known.
Please help pray for me and send your light to help me through this blockage. As the powers that be are strong and I am weak right now.
glenda faye
soulfire
Posted 11/19/2008 10:30 AM (#12515 - in reply to #12514)

Alumni

Glenda- often times Kidney stones are related to old anger/rage being stored there. NOT to ignore the medical treatment, but you may want to look at the emotions connected to it so that they do not return. I wish you joy with your studies and in your life. And perhaps what you say is true about the studies, but perhaps your body is just saying you need to listen to this more expedient need right now. When we do not listen to the wisdom of our body it will speak louder and louder to be heard. Blessings, SF
Glenda Faye
Posted 11/20/2008 8:19 AM (#12521 - in reply to #4234)

New user

I think you hit the nail on the head with the anger thing. For the past two years of my life it has been in termoil, and nothing I could do to change it. The enemey came at me from all directions. Basically to the point of no longer even wanting to live any longer. It has been a rough road and all is still not over yet, but I am muddling through it. The good thing is now I have some medical insurance and can get things taken care of. Thanks,
GlendaFaye
Glenda Faye
Posted 11/20/2008 7:02 PM (#12524 - in reply to #4234)

New user

Thanks for your response. I feel I am at home here also, for years I have felt a psychic connection, but then the born again attitutes talked me into forsaking all that I had felt for so long. I simply feel it is the enemy which is at the base of my illness but I will continue to fight and carry on slow but sure with my studies here. Some years back I was with the Roscrucian order but let it slide. I continue to get gut feelings and dreams. ( although i do not always listen duh) I am also very intuned to the afterlife of ghosts and the demons that have plaqued me and my famiy since 1998. Since this move to AZ I have not seen them or felt their presence ( a good thing), as they were harmful to me. But I know what I saw, heard, and experienced. I plan also to do more research into that area as well. If anyone has any help in that area that could help me thanks in advance.
Glenda Faye
Danjummai
Posted 11/21/2008 2:19 PM (#12527 - in reply to #4234)

PhD Alumni

...going back to the very interesting question of the thread, I think here one is able to go inside and out, maintaining their cool...Interestingly enough, I kind of had a similar encounter with a spider, and mine was one large one. I dreamt it was feeding on my saliva while I was asleep. I hate to kill also but incidentally in that dream I had to kill it, only to hear a voice said to me: "The mercy of thy Lord abounds in all." I awoke. 

Peace!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software