University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT MARRIAGE IS ANTIQUATED?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 8/7/2010 4:32 PM (#19867 - in reply to #19866)
Subject: RE: DO YOU BELIEVE THAT MARRIAGE IS ANTIQUATED?

Student

FoxFire and Leo from "Galt's Gulch,"

Chris is my good friend. His out look is not what I would call my "ideology." We differ at certain aspects of the ideas we discuss.

Joy,

Robert

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 8/7/2010 5:00 PM (#19868 - in reply to #19852)

Student

FoxFires,

I can cry at the drop of a hat and I very much appreciate that ability. The feelings and emotions I experience, are usually quite deep and heartfelt,
however, over the last 60 years, wisdom is the ruler over 90% or more. They don't impede my ability to act in my and others best interests.
Its like I used to see and feel two dimensionally and in black and white. Now it's deeply in full color and three dimensions. Everything is much more
"real" and "vibrant" than it ever used to be experienced. And way more absolute. Content, fulfilled, and at peace with life. And my wife, Ruchell, helps to explode
all that into other other dimensions of satisfaction with each moment.

Peace,

Robert

Edited by Absolute Sovereigncy 8/7/2010 5:03 PM
FoxFires
Posted 8/7/2010 11:21 PM (#19873 - in reply to #19868)
Subject: DO YOU BELIEVE THAT MARRIAGE IS ANTIQUATED?

Alumni

Robert,

I take your beliefs at face value just like anyone else's. I do not concern myself with what someone else believes. I am not responsible for that material, yes I do have a duty to help my brothers and sisters. But if God wants them trained in theology, I may just take a sabbatical, as there is so much contention on the gender and color and the right way to hold you tongue when you pray... So I just write this off to beyond my control!

Being in touch with your heart is the greatest gift a male can ever get. That I am sure is pleasing in the sight of God. If you are effective in your application and understanding of how God affects you and others, I would never challenge perfection. But the Spirit did call me to change the way I operated, as I used to be a pure cerebral human with a dead heart. I think It could be as you have stated like comparing watching a VHS tape to 3D IMAX... yes that is what having an open heart did to me. I can know feel a tug on my heart when I am supposed to help someone.

I have been driving home before and my heart will almost try to jump out of my chest, when the spirit wants me to help someone. My life has became full of many synchronous events that I would not know how to describe except as Spirit filled.

Love and Light
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 8/8/2010 1:58 AM (#19875 - in reply to #19873)

Student

FoxFire,

Actually, I believe their is a reason that their are men and women, rather than some asexual or androgynous creatures,

and they have a purpose for procreation at every level. Same sex attraction also happens for unconscious reasons much

like drug addiction or stealing or gambling. I don't believe it is an "identity." It is for me a "calling" to be available for them,

but only for those who are ready and willing to go forward on the journey. I hold that such change is possible for those who want it, and

they shouldn't be imposed upon by the social and political brainwashing that is occurring en mass. My heart jumps out of my

chest at this "calling." This is not an easy path believe me. But I know it is true for me and them.

Peace and joy awaits for them,

Robert
FoxFires
Posted 8/8/2010 8:54 AM (#19878 - in reply to #19875)

Alumni

Dear Robert,

It is ok in my humble opinion to help a person to change what they want to change.
in my opinion I also believe it is ok to pray for someone to have spiritual enlightenment.

Certain animals will not procreate in captivity, no Matter how hard we try to make them. So from a human point of view we are supposed to respect other creatures and their wishes. Imagine humans to be stubborn animals, the more we try to make them do what we want, the further they will pull away from you.

If you go to get professional services done, and look at a rate sheet and say change my motor oil and fix my brakes and here is the $200 for the work... They return the car and and say well we felt like you needed a nitrous oxide booster kit and a 2000 watt stereo, because everyone who comes here gets one of these first, how would you feel.

It does not matter if we think sexuality seems to be an addiction, unless you have a court order telling you to fix a problem then you have to respect the free will of this person.

When the spirit makes your heart jump out of your chest for an issue, then you may well be called to help people on a matter, but when this happens, you are not supposed to try to glean mainstream support for a cause. When I have a person picking up a promise chip or a 30 day chip or asking to be forgiven for what what they did or for the strength to not go out again, I splash them with white lite and send in angels. When I sense people are targeting sexuality of a person in recovery I research the spirit and ask permission to set a bind on the 13 steppers who are trolling for fresh meat

But remember with power comes responsibility, and even God does not circumvent free will. For us to try to change someone against their will is more than God would do. I do not address issues with people that I am not called to and I do not fuzzie walk free will.

I have found the most effective counsels are reserved in their explanations, but were very understanding and realize they can only help what a person is willing to change.

Love and Light

Edited by FoxFires 8/8/2010 9:00 AM
leo
Posted 8/8/2010 11:49 AM (#19880 - in reply to #19878)

Ph.D. Alumni

Dear Robert and FoxFires. It is my understanding that each of us makes certain plans prior to our arrival here on earth. Now, there is a dichotomy here, Should we try to change a persons path or leave it alone? Because we are not always (seldom) aware of what it is that we have chosen, how can we then know if we are helping or hindering? If we are uncertain of our own path, how is it that we should determine what anothers is? Truly a fine line there.

We can determine what we want to experience prior to our birth, including parents, friends and any other particulars. Since those of us who have experienced few life experiences have less understanding of our spiritual self, we can become confused. Perhaps it is best to leave it alone. If there is a real sense of intuition to help then perhaps. If we ourselves are confused, how is it that we can assist another? If we are not dead certain of our own beliefs then how does inflicting another with our belief help? At least there is no punishment for getting it wrong. Just another opportunity to get it right.
Be Well in the light and love of the Creator
Leo
FoxFires
Posted 8/8/2010 1:14 PM (#19883 - in reply to #19880)

Alumni

Hey Leo,

I don't tinker with what I get no call to address. I try not to tell people they are wrong I have much more power when I keep my mouth shut and use the spiritual tools to change things. I don't don't care what someone has for sexual preference. I do take offense to those who use sexuality as a way to get converts that are in recovery.

You are absolutely correct, we as spiritual pillars are here to help those in need or pain. Telling them they need to stop having sex with people of their own gender could be considered as bad as telling them to sleep with you.

I never alter someones path that does not want to be involved in a change. It is wrong to force someone into the the light, If they don't see something in you that makes them want to change, then you missed your chance to change their path. Why try to sell something you don't even look good practicing.

I do not know what happened before this life time and what will happen after this life time. Does it matter if I go to hell or am reborn, or stay in purgatory. Purgatory might be a neat place to practice unconditional love. All of this is beyond my control and are just ways to reason and try to get my mind around God.

I do not change those who are uncertain or certain, I try to deliver help to the ones in pain, those who abuse power and take advantage of others are the ones I will target, I intervene on a spiritual level, telling people they are wrong does not seem to work,

Before I ever take action spiritually, I get a confirmation from the spirit to continue. sometimes the spirit stops me when I ask permission to proceed. I do not change that which I do not have permission to change. Remember there have been many doctrines published, that are good but don't work for everyone. Not that many people have focused on helping people deal with the pain in their souls

Love and Light
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 8/8/2010 2:38 PM (#19887 - in reply to #19878)

Student

FoxFire,

And thats what I am about. Helping people to change what it is their desire to change, as those with unwanted same sex attraction.

They, not me, desire to be heterosexual and/or live in compatibility with their spiritual beliefs concerning this issue. Those who experience

same sex attraction and are not "gay," "lesbian," or "bisexual" identified.

In October 2003, Dr. Robert Spitzer, professor of psychiatry at Columbia University, published a study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior.

He found that men and women actually changed their sexual orientation.

"Like most psychiatrists, I thought that homosexual behavior could only be resisted, and that no one could really change their sexual orientation.

I now believe that to be false. Some people can and do change."

Robert L. Spitzer, M.D., Columbia University
(Achives of Sexual Behavior, October 2003, Vol. 32, No. 5, pp. 403-417)
FoxFires
Posted 8/8/2010 3:10 PM (#19890 - in reply to #19887)

Alumni

Robert.

I don't know but this seems like an agenda and you are looking for someone to agree that you are correct. I make split second decisions on the emotions i feel coming from a person I am with. I ask the Spirit for permission to deal with what I perceive and follow the Spirit. If I feel anything that is not right about what I am doing, I stop and do not proceed and ask for what emotions I am caring to be transmuted.

I will Never say I am right in what I do, I think I am right. I ask the Spirit to shut me down if I am out of the flow of what I should be doing.

I don't concern myself with every publication, I can prove ANY point that I want, if I do enough research... ANY point can look like a solid argument

The largest reason today, for a pregnant female to die is violence, from their mate

Sometimes homosexuality is really just safe sex

Love and Light
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 8/8/2010 3:25 PM (#19891 - in reply to #19890)

Student

FoxFire,

It's an agenda in one way, in that there a lot of assumptions of what I am about, and it's not about violating someone's free will.

Maybe six or seven months ago, but not now. And I still remember attacks from the "innocent pretty pink people" who wouldn't

harm a fly in their own mind. I am very sensitive and aware of biased unconscious framing that I bite my tongue on and stay silent.

It's a hazard. I accept it. Some times I blow. It's human, not always excusable, but mostly. I am not just speaking in the dark here.

Whats wrong with credits? We all are writing our papers with supporting credits right. Or are they just meaningless?

Peace,

Robert

Edited by Absolute Sovereigncy 8/8/2010 3:31 PM
FoxFires
Posted 8/8/2010 3:29 PM (#19892 - in reply to #19891)

Alumni

Robert,

Ok

Love and Light
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 8/8/2010 3:33 PM (#19893 - in reply to #19892)

Student

Thank you Fox Fire for hearing me.
FoxFires
Posted 8/8/2010 3:51 PM (#19894 - in reply to #19893)

Alumni

Robert,

We all need a friend. Counslers stand in the gap between light and darkness and help people cross over. The people who deserve the most patience in life are pregnant ladies and Counslers as these things can sometimes make you need to scream,

Love and Light
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/8/2010 5:49 PM (#19899 - in reply to #19894)

PhD Alumni

I certainly try not to harm flies. If we have one in the house, I have discovered (and I am being serious), that if one tries to 'think' it out, communciate with it, there is as good a chance of it removing itself as there is of swatting it. And a lot less messy. It kind of works with wasps, but there mental processing is much more difficult, fragmented and bizarre. Though I would prefer not to kill any of them.

I have not seen any pink ones, nor less any 'pretty pink ...' ones though the sky at late afternoon sunset does tend towards a very pretty shade of sky blue pink: I am once again being serious in these observations.

As for marriage, it is not easy, but working it it does offer us a particular kind of alchemical change.

By the way, with reference to an earlier post/comment, an apocryphal Wisdom book of the Bible does refer to the Feminine creative principle of creation as being with God, even at the outset of the creation of the Universe, if not before
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software