University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Signs and Thoughts
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

kukla2555
Posted 4/2/2008 10:30 AM (#4198)
Subject: Signs and Thoughts

Student

So many questions so little time.

I know thoughts have power, I see signs everyday. However, the interpretation is what I am having an issue with.
This morning, a picture of my ex fell on my head.. well three of them to be exact. I was trying to clean up slightly before leaving for work.. I put it on a shelf above my head so i would stop looking at it and thinking about it.

I have numbers that have meaning to me.. 143 and 808.. I determined that 143 is I love you from my mother and 808 is to let go of the issue I am thinking about at the time, I should also tell you that 808 used to be called BOB time when I dated my ex he would kiss me for his name is Bob..

Last night I decided to see if 143 and 808 were in the bible and what were the meanings... 143 in John is Follow me (Jesus) and 808 what I can gather means.. To have faith.

So, this morning on my way to work there is a lisence plate in front of me that says 0888... and it made me think of last night and 808, 2 seconds later I see a truck of one of his old friends... rolled down my window to say hello...

This isn't the first time this has happened to me.. The same thing has happened with several of his friends one being his best friends who is also his co-worker. We keep in touch thru via phone and e-mail.. have hung out a few times, but still haven't been able to run into my ex.

That is really who i want to run into... Why can't I manifest that?

What does this mean and how do i manifest him and not his friends and family???

Suggestions welcome.

Thank you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 4/2/2008 12:44 PM (#4201 - in reply to #4198)
Subject: RE: Signs and Thoughts

PhD Alumni

Wow, it does sound like more than a coincidence. I see signs all over the place and I also agree that thoughts have energy, so they will manifest. To be honest, it also sounds like you may just still have feelings for your ex. So maybe you are wanting to see him. Is there a good reason why he is an ex? Do you think that it's possible to be spiritually connected?

I would say so, but you may be going to drive yourself nuts, thinking about him so much and not talking to him. Perhaps pick up the phone and give him a call. With all the signs, maybe they are trying to tell you to just do it.

Other than that, keep paying attention, it will heighten your spiritual awareness.
kukla2555
Posted 4/3/2008 1:14 PM (#4219 - in reply to #4198)

Student

Yes, I do want to see him. I did leave a text message with no reply. I'm afraid to call because years ago I did and his wife called me back and told me not to.. She was very mean and at the time I was very childish. I've told his best friend I would like to see him and he said he would too but than changes his mind daily. It's been like 13 years. but i never really got over him and with running into his family members and friends by chance SO often, it makes me wonder. AM I the only one? Meaning, am I only thinking of him and he's not thinking of me? I guess if he was trying to pull me he would be running into my friends... and i haven't heard anything on that end. well, there are some i don't see or talk to .. so who knows..

If I can pull a ton of his friends and family.. why can't i pull him? or is it just life itself along with time that you are bound to run into these people again?

Am i making too much of this?
kukla2555
Posted 4/3/2008 1:18 PM (#4220 - in reply to #4198)

Student

Do you have any idea on the numbers? 143 and or 808 what they really mean? i'm just surmising what they mean.. but yesterday i was going home and thinking about me dad.. kinda irritated with him and a car comes with 808 on it.. Let it go. have faith??? that sound right to you

and is anyone good with the number signs? 111, 222 1111,2222 etc. i see them all.. sometimes in one day i'll see on the clock. 2:22 then i won't look til 3:33 then 5:55 anyone good with that stuff to tell me what's going on?

THank you SO MUCH!
Supernatural3
Posted 4/3/2008 7:40 PM (#4226 - in reply to #4198)

PhD Alumni

I am not all that great with numerology, but I would have to say, move on.... if it's right, it will be later. To dwell on it, is possibly stopping another who may really be the one, with no wife to hate you.

I have had clients with similar problems come in for hypnosis, to snip the cord, so they can feel released to love another. Sometimes we are connected to other people. It could have been a connection in a past life, but for some reason it's not happening in this life, and you're stuck. Not a very good feeling, or way to spend your life. To mentally snip the connection gives back your freedom and lets you see the true one that is waiting for you.

I hope this makes sense.

808 = 16 = 7 which is a lucky number in my opinion.

143 = 8 which is well balanced.

The other numbers you notice speak in repetition, which may be trying to tell you to keep reminding yourself that you ARE lucky, and well balanced.

But I am kinda warped in my thinking. My numbers I always saw was 11:11 and 12:12 and 12:34
My husband ALWAYS notices 10:22 I think these numbers are just a way to show us a sign.... to feel lucky, looked after and loved. That is how I feel, everytime I see my numbers.

So maybe place your own value on what they mean, it will serve as an anchor, a reminder tool, so you can never forget how special you really are.

Blessings~

kukla2555
Posted 4/4/2008 10:32 AM (#4236 - in reply to #4198)

Student

I do need to snip the cord. But, I'm not sure how. I was meditating on him again and pulled the same guy I saw two days ago.

I am going to school at UMS is there a class on this? To help me let go? Obviously what I'm doing isnt' working.. it's just making me think if i wait long enough it will happen..??
Supernatural3
Posted 4/4/2008 2:30 PM (#4240 - in reply to #4198)

PhD Alumni

I wrote a script for you to try in your other thread. It has worked well for other clients and it should work well for you.

Let me know how it goes...

Blessings~
kukla2555
Posted 4/6/2008 6:45 PM (#4268 - in reply to #4198)

Student

Thank you.
Rose
Posted 4/25/2008 11:10 PM (#4688 - in reply to #4198)

Student

Judy what's happening to you is very real. I've had similar experiences. At first I thought the signs were coming before the information, but as it turns out I was getting the information and then seeing the signs. So I thought the signs were leading me, but in fact my information was leading me to the signs.

I don't know why it happened. But I will tell you this, it frightened me. So I purposely try not to look for those signs. They did not bring me peace and in no way were they ending suffering. Do you really want to manifest him? Will it bring you happiness and or peace? If it does not bring you happiness and peace I would say let it go.

Life is full of so many beautiful experiences. I would never suggest wasting one precious breath on manifesting anything or anyone who would not bring you happiness, who would not cherish or appreciate you. Some experiences have dead ends and that's okay. Take a new road and embrace what gifts lie before you.
NothingEverything
Posted 4/26/2008 12:30 AM (#4690 - in reply to #4198)

UMS Student

As I understand, suffering too, is a beautiful experience.
sunflower
Posted 4/26/2008 5:01 AM (#4693 - in reply to #4198)

Elite Veteran

hi kukla,i felt sad when i read of your pain,but i do not think you should be meditating on bringing this person back into your life,use the meditation to heal yourself,your heart chakra.What you are feeling is akin to bereavement,when we lose someone we love,we tend to see signs etc,which is a natural healing process,but you are stuck,and its time to move on,we see what we want to see sometimes,if we want it so badly.Maybe,the things you mention,are a spirit that has passed,who was close to you,and can see your pain,and trying to get your attention,as they want to help you heal.You should meditate on healing your heart,on peace of mind,on making your spirit soul whole again,as your aura seems to have hooks,chords,etc,that are keeping you in a dark place,but i,m sure there are many on this site who can help with that for you.In time,when you are healed,the way will be clear to find your true soulmate,ther is light at the end of the tunnel,i feel you,in your thoughts,are attracting bad ,or dark energies to you,you are stuck,and maybe if you ask the angels of healing to come to you in your meditations,they will help,as they are only a thought away,and waiting for your call..i would not contact him again,as this is causing pain to his wife,and i know you wouldn,t deliberately do that,but the need is clouding your thoughts.I can feel your pain,and wish i could give you a cuddle,to ease your pain,there are many who can,and will help you,and pave the way for you to meet your true soulmate,which will be,honest.Some things are sent to us for us to learn,that is what we are on this earhplane for,to learn lessons,sometimes,we get stuck,and need help to move on,but i am sure,when you have healed,you will look back on this time,and see what it is you were meant to learn,lifes like a jigsaw puzzle,the pieces fall into place,when the time is right,at the moment,you are trying to put a piece of that jigsaw puzzle,that does not fit.Okay,sorry if i went on,but i hate to see a kindred spirit in pain,i will send you love,and pray that you will work on your quest for inner peace,and healingthere is light at the end of the tunnel,seek,and you will find it,i promise,luv and hugs to you x
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/26/2008 11:57 AM (#4708 - in reply to #4198)

PhD Alumni

I resonate with Sunflower and NothingEverything on this.

Is not one of the lessons we came to learn here, if not perhaps, THE lesson, is, how to let go ? How to release and be released. Love is an opening door, not a closing one.

Suffering, if not assisting us with that, certainly seems to be a consequence of following the true path (I know we have debates about what is truth elsewhere; here I just mean, the path to learn the lessons of this life that we have chosen to enable us to become freely whole, even, holy spirits of light).

Paul Joseph
Posted 4/26/2008 11:59 AM (#4709 - in reply to #4198)

PhD Alumni

Read my post again and perhaps should have said 'beings' of light rather than 'spirits', because I was meaning a holistic experience: earth, air, fire, water: and cosmic.
Kashia
Posted 4/27/2008 10:05 AM (#4732 - in reply to #4690)

NothingEverything...your comment....as you understand, suffering too, is a beautiful experience.

I have wondered this... does true unimaginable suffering become beautiful in surrender?

Paul Joseph
Posted 4/27/2008 11:14 AM (#4735 - in reply to #4732)

PhD Alumni

Does this shed any light on the question? : In its original form, 'to suffer' means, 'to allow' hence Jesus, 'suffer the little children to come unto me'.

Also, i posted this quote the other day, and in case you missed it, it is perahps also relevant now, from, i think, the Bhagavad Gita:

"Abandon all varieties of religion, and surrender unto Me"

Love, devotion, surrender (Santana!)

Paul
Chotuni
Posted 4/27/2008 5:48 PM (#4753 - in reply to #4198)

Regular

buy a bigger car
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/28/2008 4:20 AM (#4781 - in reply to #4753)

PhD Alumni

'Buy a bigger car': that link was a bit too esoteric for me - might you illuminate please?

Thanks
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software