University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another possibility in this realm...
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

aceraven
Posted 3/19/2008 1:37 PM (#3877)
Subject: Another possibility in this realm...

Hi to you all,
I find the many different personality's here so refreashing. It's nice to see people talk about things that are interesting.
So here's one to think about. From the information from the grapevine, greedy banker's are causing all this havoc in the
world with money& dept...They already have more money than they can spend in several life times & yet are after more.
They continue fueling our dependence with they're oil. Oil products are polluting our earth & despite free energy sources being invented to stop killing our earth the oil tycoons continue to block new ways to free us from our dependence on oil. Perhaps mankind has stepped on another life forms toes. Perhaps viruses are an intelligent species that man has attacked over and over.
So they can infect a man so he does crazy things like our modern leaders. I mean how hard is it to balance a budget? They want to wipe mankind out or just farm him for food and fun. Oh,yeah. This 2012 thing. Perhaps they had to to end the date sometime cause they couldn,t make it go for ever. Thankyou for your time & may you meet death with a smile
your friend Ace Raven
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 3/19/2008 7:35 PM (#3883 - in reply to #3877)
Subject: RE: Another possibility in this realm...

PhD Alumni

yeah, i am getting so fed up with so much crap, maybe just blowing it all up and starting from scratch would be the way to go.
I guess i don't worry about it because this time-space to me is just a temp thing anyway.

Could be the pain meds talking too..... lol

Just have fun, when you can. Love, Laugh and hug somebody close to you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software