University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Divine Breath
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

soulfire
Posted 3/8/2008 12:51 PM (#3784)
Subject: Divine Breath

Alumni

I woke up this morning hungry for change and not knowing where to start. Too long I have walked without recognising the Divine. Too long I have tried to control everything out of a need to feel safe. I haven't allowed the breath of the Divine to blow the winds of change into me freely. I have not trusted that God would give me only the experiences right for me. I'm ashamed at my fear, but stuck in the habit of it all. I have paralized my life, my body and now have to climb out of the deep hole. Please pray for me.

The more classes I do, the more I realize these things and the more it makes me want more. Perhaps I'm just being impatient...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
instinctual
Posted 3/8/2008 1:50 PM (#3785 - in reply to #3784)
Subject: RE: Divine Breath

PhD Alumni

Ohh, please do not feel ashamed. Remember that we are human. Yes, we are spiritual beings, however we are having a human experience. Many things can cause us to be closed and not recognize our Divine. To suddenly be aware and open is beautiful. Be kind to yourself, trust your instinct and allow yourself to be guided, in your own time. Trust that you will see your beam of light. Might I say, you already have, this morning. Trust yourself and Trust this process. Trust that you are where you are supposed to be. Love yourself.
Supernatural3
Posted 3/8/2008 10:44 PM (#3786 - in reply to #3784)

PhD Alumni

Most people fear change, and now you welcome it. I feel that is a huge accomplishment.
Congratulations

You are coming along great.... very proud of you.
soulfire
Posted 3/14/2008 5:37 PM (#3822 - in reply to #3784)

Alumni

So, I spent a long time the other day with myself and I realize where I went wrong. Now I just need to get back on track. It might take a while but at least the path is back in focus for me. Or at least the beginnning of it anyway. Now, if I could just pick up on my work here. I've neglected the classes for the past few weeks because of some things that happened w/ me and now I'm finding trouble picking up my momentum again.
Rose
Posted 4/7/2008 2:46 PM (#4281 - in reply to #3784)

Student

soulfire pick up the momentum a little bit at a time. With me I just do a little at a time and before you know it, the momentum will start snowballing.

Love and peace to you.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software