University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

After Falling- a Shift of consciousness
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

instinctual
Posted 3/6/2008 11:59 AM (#3775)
Subject: After Falling- a Shift of consciousness

PhD Alumni

Hello all-

I have a friend who is typically quite aware of the ground she walks on, as she has always had a difficult time on ice skates, roller blades, etc. She likes and needs to be on firm ground. In the last two months, she has fallen twice. She is 46 years old, and states that she has never fallen. The first time, she answered her cell phone in a parking lot, as that distracted her she tripped on a rock, and down she went, hard on her knee, causing torn ligaments in her left knee. Once treated and subsequently healed, she was walking her dog outside the pet clinic to do it's business before an appointment, tripped on a metal rod and down she went on her other knee, causing the same injury! She said that both times, when she got over the embarrassment of falling in public, she had the distinct and strong feeling that she was a "different person with a new outlook" on life, as soon as she stood back up. ( She denies any head injury )She literally and physically felt a "shift" in her awareness. She described it as being dizzy, yet grounded, and that feeling is maintained. Of note, she has been diving full force into the Divine and what spirituality means to her. Personally, I cannot help but think that that cell phone ringing, that rock precisely under her foot, and her doggie appointment and that metal rod were not accidental. My instinct is that she has experienced a new soul entry.
Any thoughts?
Thx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
SouthernCrow
Posted 3/6/2008 5:45 PM (#3777 - in reply to #3775)
Subject: RE: After Falling- a Shift of consciousness

Her entry into spirituality could be frightening her causing her to be a little weak at the knees, alternatively she may be having trouble standing up for herself, trouble promoting her own interests. best i could come up with.

instinctual
Posted 3/6/2008 7:00 PM (#3778 - in reply to #3777)

PhD Alumni

Interesting....she is quite timid by nature, and I always sensed that perhaps she was afraid of her own power/strength

Thank you!
Supernatural3
Posted 3/7/2008 8:38 AM (#3781 - in reply to #3775)

PhD Alumni

There are times when I am around a spiritual being, (or ghost) that I tend to get clumsy and feel somewhat dizzy.
These symptoms do not always mean one is experiencing something spiritual in nature, but it very much could be.

There are many factors in our physical body that can create us to be off balance. Parkinsons Disease, Minears Disease, Virtigo, Inner ear fluid, etc. The slightest of chemical imbalance can indeed break our balance in a heart beat. I have personally had virtigo attacks several times. BUT, I will talk spiritually now. When I am on a ghost hunt, when i get dizzy is my sign that a spirit is around and that is when i want to start trying to collect data. The stronger the dizziness.... the better chances of a spirit being near. I also found this to be true for many other ghost hunters. For some reason, a sensitive will tend to get this dizzy sensation, that can make them easily trip over 'nothing' and easily fall. Many have gotten hurt this way too.

My own conclusion is quite possible that something is persuading her to become spiritual. Whether it's her own calling, or she is getting inspired by an outer source. (spirit guide, ghost, ancestor, etc.) please tell her not to fear it, but welcome it as long as the source feels to be positive. Her feelings will not let her down.

I hope this helps

instinctual
Posted 3/7/2008 9:15 PM (#3783 - in reply to #3781)

PhD Alumni

Thx Doc, I appreciate the input!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software