University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Quantum Change Theory
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

enigma
Posted 3/2/2008 5:50 PM (#3741)
Subject: Quantum Change Theory

Change is lost everyday, along with paper currency. Given 365 days in a year and the total US population that amounts up to a cosmic currency account of one heck of a lot of money. My theory is if you set up a website for one year and explained your testing this theory by asking people to send in what they would consider they might lose in a day by the end of that year you'll collect within $37 dollars all the money that would be lost in the course of one day. Granted some people won't send anything, others will send in the change they feel they would lose and yet others will send in paper currency. Now still others will try to sway the final numbers one way or another however this doesn't matter because by the end the results would be the same even if you tell people this beforehand because there's no other way for it to happen, remember all you are doing is supplying one location for the comos to collect it all in instead of the countless possibilities it could be found in like dryers, the street, on a floor, in a couch. take your pick.

The fun part would be to have an average amount and then blank out that box to be revealed at the end of the year and I'm guessing that the amount collected and the amount guessed in the beginning would be almost dead on give or take $37.00. I'd be happy to test this with someone however I haven't the math background need to arrive at the starting estimated number.

The reason for this:

Using this experiment, the results and the numbers obtained from it can it then be applied to stocks? if the theory holds true that in the course of collecting this sent in "loose lost change" over a year resulting a working number for the total amount of change lost US wide in the course of one day can stocks then be predicted or "known" in advance? Furthermore using this example can this then be applied to the world's ecomony with troubled areas identified before they occur since you'd already know where to begin fixing the problems?

Then again, maybe I just think to much
Top of the page Bottom of the page
SouthernCrow
Posted 3/2/2008 11:15 PM (#3745 - in reply to #3741)
Subject: RE: Quantum Change Theory

Hello enigma,

You do not have to fear change being lost out of circulation. Because you and I also in my country have fiat currency - that is paper money, money can be printed and added to circulation easily. This is what causes inflation. It will be always be a problem so long as we use fiat currency (paper money). The ideal living situation is one where you are self sufficient for you basic needs such as food, energy and water so that you can live in a cashless society. This is the ultimate goal. That way power / money can never be subverted for sinister uses as it is today. The currency of the ideal cashless society is love.

Thankyou for raising the subject, more people should wake up to how money / power / finance works in the world.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software