University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hawk Symbolism-
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

instinctual
Posted 2/18/2008 12:41 PM (#3667)
Subject: Hawk Symbolism-

PhD Alumni

I'd like to share my events of this morning. As I took my daily walk in the wash near my home in the Sonoran Desert in Tucson, I felt a "click" or shift in my thoughts. These words came to me."Clarity. In order to obtain clarity one must accept that it comes in stages. To be of the mind that you desire clarity, one must be marginally clear even to hold this desire. One must Be. As minutes hours days and weeks progress, more clarity is apparent. We acknowledge our clarity of thought. The more clear we become, the more we are aware of our clarity. As bursts of clarity, likened to bursts of light, occur, it leads the way for more clarity. It is then that you can be the clarity that you seek. In the beginning, you do not know what you do not know. Then, you know what you do not know, then you know what you know". I arrived home, poured myself a cup of coffee, and went into my back yard. Three magnificent hawks landed on a Palo Verde tree. Two flew off and perched on poles. One stayed in the tree. Then that one flew off to perch on another pole. It sat there for 30 minutes. I reflected on this creature. I felt so touched. They all then flew away in perfect harmony. I found this information about Hawk Symbolism:

HAWK - is the messenger. IT is also about visionary power and guardianship, the hawk is very protective of the young in its nest. It teaches us about providing for family and self. Hawk teaches us to be observant and to pay attention to what we may overlook. This could mean a talent we don't use, a blessing for which we haven't expressed gratitude, or a message from Spirit. The hawk has keen eyesight, it is about opening our eyes and seeing that which is there to guide us.

This morning was perfectly incredible. I would like to publicly express gratitude for being in the company of such amazing people on my Divine Spiritual Path. I would like to thank my Guides and Angels and God and the Universe for providing me with such Abundance. I would like to thank the Hawks for being the conduit for the message from Spirit. I hear you, I feel you. I am grateful.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
paddy
Posted 7/31/2010 4:11 AM (#19692 - in reply to #3667)
Subject: RE: Hawk Symbolism-

I went to see Dr.Laurie Moore speak earlier this year,
she works as an animal intuitive and helps people to
communicate with animals including dear pets departed.

She likewise shares stories of hawk encounters that
seem small miracles of synchronicity. I mention her
in chance others find solace in animal encounters.

I consider bird symbolisms as transcendental, a hawk
as enabled to ascend to lofty heights with unequaled
vision, a bird who seems comfortable alone with a
strength of being more predator than prey.

A hawk symbol reminds me of Egyptian Horus, the
falcon or Sky God, and another symbol closely related
the Egyptian Winged Disk symbol...

paddy
cause
Posted 8/4/2010 11:59 AM (#19777 - in reply to #3667)

UMS Student

hawks in anger taste blood when hot,

wolves howl for a sorrow they know not.

cause
Posted 8/4/2010 1:04 PM (#19779 - in reply to #3667)

UMS Student

preditors can be beautiful and it is interesting that humans often take them on as companions. With the desire not to appear flipant, I often prefer the songbird or dove.

cause
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/6/2010 11:03 AM (#19831 - in reply to #19779)

PhD Alumni

The kestrel became a very potent image for me after my father died; I would see one often, even one appearing out of nowhere when we were visiting Macchu Picchu - a North American kestrel apparently, not even a Peruvian one!)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software