University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The holy spirit into the body is an orgasm?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

SouthernCrow
Posted 1/27/2008 11:03 PM (#3544)
Subject: The holy spirit into the body is an orgasm?

An orgasm is what normally takes place at the climax of sex it is a feeling of sheer ecstasy and bliss unlike any other. Every living person is born of the holy spirit(orgasm) that is the start of creation for a human being, the ultimate origin.

In christianity the holy trinity is "The Father , the son and the holy spirit" One should immediately notice that it excludes any women, no mother or daughters that it is purely masculine. This ancient statement has come to fruition in that the majority of women have difficulty in coming to orgasm, some women have never experienced orgasm. When a man makes love to a woman and is fully satisfied and the woman doesn't orgasm I call this "robbing the bank". It is such a common occurence that people have accepted it as normal. But for me this is a gross injustice and has a great bearing on the state of our society. It has been the cause of great evil and was originally caused by great evil. In earlier times a man who wanted to have sex with a women could not under religious rules. The rule was that he had to be married first. This represents a major barrier to sex and a barrier to the holy spirit. It was compounded then by men requiring that a woman be a virgin in order to get married. This hugely repressed womans sexuality and further denied the holy spirit. The women who successfully repressed their sexuality got married and had children there by increasing the population of woman who are good at repressing sexuality. Repressing sex is also about suppressing feelings (the element of water) and I have writen about this in other blogs. Christianity today is still very male dominated some of the churches women cannot be priests etc. The suppression of women is one of the greatest evils in history. Is it also not a surprise that "Jesus" was a MAN. Women are just as capable of divinity as men, why were we fooled for so long. My plea is for women out there to wake up and put a stop to this injustice ! If a man cannot make you orgasm throw him out of your bedroom, demand equality !.

To those woman out there who have never had an orgasm and desire it the best I can come up with is a metaphysical solution. That is the solution is not some magic pill or potion, but a type of vibration, a type of character or personality. The best bet is to look to the "God of passion" and that is Mars. Look at the position of Mars in the zodiac when you took your first breath. What ever element this is fire, earth, water or air, you should connect with this element as much as possible and seek out the characteristics of your Mars sign in men that you date. When woman can orgasm as easily as men the world will come into balance and be a step closer to paradise.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 1/28/2008 8:17 PM (#3562 - in reply to #3544)
Subject: RE: The holy spirit into the body is an orgasm?

PhD Alumni

Physically speaking: For women, An orgasm is 95% mental, and in most cases, hard to reach. It's because the brain is 'preoccupied' with everything else besides feeling good and letting the energy flow. When women cannot relax enough to clear their mind, and allow the good feelings to take place is actually called a 'mental block'.

What seems to be going through most women's thoughts during intimate times are things like:

Am I pretty enough? Are my thighs too big? Are my breasts too small or too droopy? can he see those stretch marks?
Is my butt too big? Is he being pleasured? Does he really love me or does he just want sex? What if i get pregnant? What if I cannot get pregnant? Do I smell good/bad? Did I shave good enough? What time is it?

As a hypnotist, I could mentally bring someone to orgasm with out even touching them, because it's all in THOUGHT. The mind is very capable of producing this. Check out Tantra. It's based on mental energy with God(s).

So yes... letting the thought of spirit in, if you find it pleasurable, your mind can produce orgasm.

We climax in our dreams, both men and women. Physical touch is not even done. Again, it's all mental. However the physical stimulation makes it much easier. We have grown very used to being physical in this realm.

SouthernCrow
Posted 1/29/2008 2:02 AM (#3566 - in reply to #3562)

Yes I agree the mind and thoughts are playing a role here. If women let mental chatter occupy their heads I can see that this is a major obstacle to orgasm. It is important to clear the mind and have your awareness come into the body.

I went to a lecture on self development last night by a guy called Michael Rowland. He said that modern psychologists believe that people have many sub personilities that come to the fore depending on the situation there in. For example when you are at work you normally have a different personality to when your out playing golf or at a party. The problem arises when you cant switch properly from one personality to the other. For example if you take your work personality home and behave at home as though you are still at work. This is the cause of many divorces. Anyway the key to having satisfying sex could be in bringing the right personality up when you are in the bedroom. For a woman this means that in the kitchen she may have the peronality of the mother but when she gets to the bedroom she has to successfully switch that personality to the lover and stop being the mother.

In my previous blog I mentioned the Mars sign in the natal chart as being important to passion. Just say the woman has "Mars in Leo". What she could do is try to bring out of the subconscious mind that part of her which is the Lion. In the bedroom she could pretend that she is a Lion or a typical leo. She could pretend that she is a queen and that she is the boss and so gives commandments to her mate. The mate would reply in a way to give honour, respect and give tributes to her.

Another example is if she has "Mars in Taurus" she could try giving and recieving massages as touch is important to earth signs. She could aslo have nice smelling fragrance in the air and nice food, and make sure that there is plenty of time because typical Taurus is slow.

I think that pyschology and metaphysics are a great combination to help women achieve orgasm. We just need to test the theory to see if it works.

Supernatural3
Posted 1/29/2008 8:32 AM (#3568 - in reply to #3544)

PhD Alumni

ohh yes, I think the personality is another way to take out the thought of work, into our play. I do believe we all have very multiple personalities. Even if one has to pretend.... it's better than taking work, into the passion play.

I used to have mental blocks, but it was because i couldn't find a partner that i could mentally connect with. There is a huge difference if the communication line is not connected. Then it's basically self gratification and no longer filled with passion. But when good communication, and equal vibration.... the passion is explosive. With the right person, you just know because you get reaction to the action. It's a very wonderful thing. It's the same as being one......

Now, The chemicals that my husband and I have is like an orchestra playing a beautiful song. We compliment each other and it's like a drug that one can become totally addicted to. (i think i have) It took me a very long time to find that type of compatibility. (a really long time) but it was worth the wait. I don't think the holy spirit had anything to do with it, but spirit, soul, vibration and communication did. I cannot bring religion into my sex life, although I will say one thing. We do have a very sacred marriage, where we worship each other very much.

mruppert
Posted 1/30/2008 1:53 AM (#3571 - in reply to #3544)

Hi SoCro......and DoctorJ:
     You have an unusual first name.
     My question to you, Aidan, is haven't you ever been truly in love?
      Love is not spiritual, though it encompasses that. True love is "mystical", so that two become one. And, in being one, there is mutual satisfaction, since there is now only one satisfaction to be satisfied.
        It no longer is a mechanical or anatomical exercise, it becomes a wholeness of two selves becoming selfless. Size, girth, length, color, and all physicalities become meaningless.
        Do you give up some degree of independence as a person? Well, yes you do. BUT, that is the price you pay for the sublime feeling.
         I would encourage you to listen to "The Ballad of Isis" short titled "Isis" by Bobby Dylan. A story of mystical love as best as a rather eccentric singer could manage. The funny thing is that I did, indeed marry Isis, on the 5th day of May, and it was in a drizzling rain. But, my end was not the same as his song. Strange, all the rest fit right in...just the end turned out badly.
        But, in speaking of the end, though it has been many years, "I still can remember the way that you smiled, on the fifth day of May, in the drizzlin' rain"
Peace,
Marty and Isis era cats, Luckylee and Poppyhead, and the newcomer SissyGirl

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Ballad of Isis.doc (11KB - 264 downloads)
Supernatural3
Posted 1/30/2008 8:55 AM (#3577 - in reply to #3544)

PhD Alumni

On that one we may have a very different opinion. I do feel love - true love, is very spiritual indeed. It's like our connection ran deeper than this earth life, but both my husband and I feel like we have been together prior to this life time. That would be a very spiritual connection. I cannot explain it as well as I feel it. The strange things that we have mutual is so weird, we can only say that they are signs.... obvious signs. We were meant to be. when apart, we don't feel whole. When together we are unbeatable.

I don't ever want to be with out that feeling again~ Took me too long to find it. If he goes.... i go. I won't let him go without me. I guess it could be like Romeo and Juliet.

I don't know how else to explain it. It truly is strange, because i know beyond a shadow of doubt that our connection is deeper than this life. We have been together in past lives. And we will be together in future lives too. That is the reason we are able to reach the height that we do when making love. We cannot stop wanting each other, even the touch is electrical. So maybe they meant "Whole Spirit" being orgasmic. Because together, we are unified.
ongoingbattle
Posted 1/30/2008 10:20 AM (#3578 - in reply to #3577)

Hello all, just registered and this is my first post. I believe true love is not so black and white as to be dubbed Spiritual, or Mystical, but is more
of a combination. I am currently struggling with this issue of love. My ex and i had and still have a connection that is something i fear i may never
again. I like Doc J's comment "The chemicals that my husband and I have is like an orchestra playing a beautiful song." Never had i experienced
something that i could only be describe as two souls intertwining until i met her. I have always felt as though i have known her in previous lives. I
believe our spirits have a history that dates back much further than either of our lives, and may ecompass the spiritual and physical realms. I
remember one specific day, where i reached such an intense level of emotion that i haven't been the same since. Her pleasure was my pleasure,
my satisfaction was her satisfaction, and as the physical peak subsided, the emotional peak took off. I was left high in the clouds with a smile on
my face. And although Orgasms come, and go, the places where our souls touched, and exchanged subconscious insight will be forever changed.
We may not have a label now, and we may never again, but "girlfriend" is just that, a label. No label or lack there of, changes anything about what
simply is.
Supernatural3
Posted 1/30/2008 10:41 AM (#3579 - in reply to #3544)

PhD Alumni

My gosh, yes.... you are so accurate. It cannot be labeled as one specific thing. It's an orchestra of things, entwined.

I was trying to make the point that maybe it's not the holy spirit, but the whole spirit combining. You just described it so beautifully as well. And oh yeah, Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will love our topics.... Sounds like you will have a lot to share and offer.

You say: "Never had i experienced something that i could only be describe as two souls intertwining until i met her. I have always felt as though i have known her in previous lives. I believe our spirits have a history that dates back much further than either of our lives, and may encompass the spiritual and physical realms". ------ EXACTLY! How beautiful to know that.

You also shared "I remember one specific day, where i reached such an intense level of emotion that i haven't been the same since. Her pleasure was my pleasure, my satisfaction was her satisfaction, and as the physical peak subsided, the emotional peak took off. I was left high in the clouds with a smile on my face. And although Orgasms come, and go, the places where our souls touched, and exchanged subconscious insight will be forever changed."

Oh my gosh, you hit it on the nose again.

Is it just simply that..... What is.... is. However, I have to feel so sorry for those who never get a chance to fully understand this feeling. It's a real sadness. I do feel it's a very spiritual feeling for me and it brings me closer to heaven and God. Even if it's my own higher self. It's the one thing that we have on earth that can bring us to a level of beauty, like a GIFT.

Anyway, Thank you for posting... beautifully put.
ongoingbattle
Posted 1/30/2008 1:02 PM (#3587 - in reply to #3579)

Thanks Doc J!!! And i agree, it saddens me that not everyone is aware that anyone can experience this.
Supernatural3
Posted 1/30/2008 2:24 PM (#3590 - in reply to #3587)

PhD Alumni

What if some people never cross paths with their soul mate during a lifetime? That is the real shame.

I think you recognize it when you do.... even after kissing my husband for 6 years, i get flutters in my belly, and quivers with just a kiss.

Yes i can still get angry with him..... but not for long. lol He's too much like me. I cannot stay mad at myself.
ongoingbattle
Posted 1/30/2008 2:39 PM (#3592 - in reply to #3590)

I believe that if they are your soul mate then by that very definition you will cross paths. It may not be in this life, but maybe in the next, or in a previous. Maybe you met your soul mate in a life long ago, and when you were both reborn you took different paths so that your spirit can grow, learn and mature, but eventually, your paths will cross again. And when they do cross again, you will both have learned and grown so much since you last saw each other, that your connection will be evenmore intense. You can never really lose a soulmate, just misplace them for a while
Supernatural3
Posted 1/30/2008 3:42 PM (#3596 - in reply to #3544)

PhD Alumni

yeah, it's possible. I just cannot even fathom the thought of not having him in my life EVER. I know what it was like for him not to be part of my life 75% this time around. I hope i can lower that percentage as we grow old together. I did not like that part of my life. While my children fulfilled the void area very much, the companionship was missing. I don't ever want to feel that part missing again. I don't know, i call it being a little spoiled. LOL I guess one can be fulfilled in themselves. Which is maybe what the holy spirit is about.
dottie
Posted 1/30/2008 6:32 PM (#3600 - in reply to #3544)

Just a thought....

I almost have the urge to say that nobody has had such an intense connection as I have, but that would be very selfish! To have such a passionate, intense, comforting, prayer anwsering explosions with another human being is pure bliss. Its not about an orgasm at that point, its about seeing two "naked" souls. No judgement, no fear, 'Pure Luv"! (its no wonder why people have such a hard time connecting at this level. They probably are judging or thinking that they are being judged one way or another!)Its all about acceptance and understanding of another. It is unselfish, it is a connection that remains curious, but strong in its flight! It has depth, and meaning beyond either one's age. It can be sought after for years and years as the layers unfold. A sense of belonging to someones soul, someones meaning of life..... Unfortunately, I dont know why, these two spirits dont always remain together. Maybe because they have mastered the " love " for each other, or perhaps they need to teach others the depths of love, and how to spiritually communicate.
ongoingbattle
Posted 2/1/2008 10:31 AM (#3601 - in reply to #3600)

Wow Dottie, I like that a lot. Why don't the two spirits stay together? Maybe to show others the depths of love? I don't know, but i'm sure we'll figure it out...
debsceleb
Posted 3/11/2008 5:25 PM (#3801 - in reply to #3544)

I THINK THIS WORLD,THE PEOPLE ARE TOO OBSSESSED WITH SEX AND ORGASM,I DON,T THINK SPIRITUAL COMES INTO IT,TRUE LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL,
SouthernCrow
Posted 3/13/2008 3:41 AM (#3808 - in reply to #3801)

Not all my ideas are perfectly thought out thats why they are in a discussion forum and not a book. Why do you say that sex is not spiritual? Is the creation of a new human being not spiritual? To do that requires sex. I want you to imagine 3 flames. One flame in the head which causes curiousity for truth , knowledge and wisdom, a second flame in the heart which causes a desire for union with another soul, and for affection and the third flame is in the pelvis, which causes a desire for union with a physical body or passion. In people the flame of the head seems to be most common. For women the flame of the heart, and for men the flame of the pelvis are next. It is possible for a woman to have a flame of the pelvis and for a man to have a flame of the heart but these are rarer. Unfortunately many spiritual people give the flame of the pelvis a bad name and call it lust, suggesting its a bad thing. If any flame is suppressed hard enough it can be put out causing a change in the consciousness of that person. I think that karma has a role in explaining why any of the flames are put out. This is the experience of soul death or death whilst living. In our society the flames of the body are more supressed than those of the head causing an imbalance. One of my favourite themes is to encourage the body so that it can come into balance with the head, and encouraging for more passion in our lives is just a part of this. If you ignite the flame of the pelvis your attitude towards sex and orgasm might change you might discover why its an obsession for many men. Its not everything but it sure beats materialism.

Edited by SouthernCrow 3/13/2008 3:46 AM
debsceleb
Posted 3/13/2008 6:08 AM (#3811 - in reply to #3808)

love in its purest form is spiritual,to reach the highest level of true spirituality,sex,orgasm,etc,does not enter it.They could and are separated into different categories.Love is abused,in the true sense by humans,by both sexes,a man for instance may tell a girl,woman,he loves her,just to have sex,i.e.orgasm,then moves on to the next,and so on,woman too are also cthing up on this,in too many cases babies are then conceived,not out of love,but lust,its a growing concept that today its ok to have as many partners as possible,just for the sole purpose of sex,irresposible,what about the innocent child,born out of lust.As i say the world,peole are too obsessed with sex,for some being the be all of everything.That is why the balance of the universe is disturbed,wher it allows the door for evil,or low energies to enter, the world need to go back to basics,spirituality is needed urgrnly,to restore.True love,an emotiion,by two beings,who truly love each other heat body and soul,who make love,out of loving,and create a child,wanted,to love and cherish,and nurture,that is spiritual,and to teach that child the true meaning of love,through their own actions,i.e.hugging,touching.loving,caring,teaching the right from wrong,so the child becomes well balanced,then they have created what God,the highest relms,whatever intended.We are given the choice to choose what path to take,if we r well balanced,we have a good start,no journey on this earh is easy,thats the point,its not meant to be,but when we focus in on one aspect,and it becomes the be all,i.e.sex.orgasm.its like baking a cake,to make it perfect,you have to have the right ingredients,in the right measure,to make it whole.there is far too much emphasis on materialism,sex,not enough on mind body spirit soul.
Rose
Posted 3/21/2008 9:58 PM (#3951 - in reply to #3544)

Student

I can't say that I agree with oppressing sex, but I definitely agree with controlling it. Everyday I see the results of loose morality and casual sex. We see the results on television, movies, reading materials all forms of media. We see the further results of that by the growing number of sex crimes against young children and women.

We definitely need more boundaries when it comes to sex. It's sad when the animal kingdom around us better control their mating habits. Human society has run amuck and now disease is growing more rapidly.

Good thread here.

Peace.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software