University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tears Flow With Frequent And Mindful Meditation
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

instinctual
Posted 1/22/2008 1:37 PM (#3499)
Subject: Tears Flow With Frequent And Mindful Meditation

PhD Alumni

Greetings, like minded ones!

I thought I would take this opportunity to say hello. I am a relatively new student here at UMS, and it has been so far one of the most rewarding choices I have made! I enjoy everyone's humor and candor here, and I truly look forward to making life long connections!

Well, on to meditation. I am no stranger to mindfulness (mind you), however I must share an interesting phenomenon that I am experiencing. Since I have doing the required meditations for this course work, well, quite simply, I cry. Whatever emotion I am experiencing, whether it be anger, sadness, joy, finding something side-splitingly hilarious, I weep! I feel as though I am crying for all the beauty in this world, all the anguish, all the luster and all the pain, of everyone. Being a Reiki Practitioner also, I am sure to protect myself from absorbing negative energies that I feel I may be taking in as I experience this emotional dehydration!

I would appreciate any feedback that anyone could provide, and I would love to hear of other's stories that may or may not be similar.

Lori!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 1/22/2008 10:38 PM (#3503 - in reply to #3499)
Subject: RE: Tears Flow With Frequent And Mindful Meditation

PhD Alumni

I think it's wonderful... emotions are the best way to really connect to the spiritual realm. They are also known to be absolutely needed when it comes to manifesting. Use them.... manipulate them to work miracles. When I channel with my spirit guide, I always tear up the minute i get a connection. It's very emotional and beautiful.

HUGS and Welcome~
danny.israel
Posted 1/23/2008 3:02 AM (#3504 - in reply to #3499)

Student

how come it feels like an emotional dehydration?
Supernatural3
Posted 1/23/2008 8:05 AM (#3507 - in reply to #3499)

PhD Alumni

It shouldn't always, but can... but when someone uses that much energy, of course it will make one a little drained. Everytime i do a reading for someone, I tend to not only get emotional, but very drained. It's embarrassing sometimes, because i cannot stop yawning. I explain to them that it happens to me every time i do a reading, as it does. I am fine right afterwards... it's a very short lived experience. If crying all the time, just make sure you drink plenty of water to replenish. The more emotions you put into your meditation, the more energy you are putting into them, the more exhausting it will be.

GraceN777
Posted 1/23/2008 12:05 PM (#3508 - in reply to #3499)

I too have found that I cry or weep when doing the meditations, I find them most moving, but also very cleansing. I experience also a sense of being drained when I do readings for clients. I keep water close for hydration, but also use it as a conductor. I have learned through the years, when I sense that drained feeling I need to protect myself better from the client. There are those energy vampires out there now and then.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software