University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How to achieve a heart orgasm
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

SouthernCrow
Posted 1/8/2008 9:56 AM (#3415)
Subject: How to achieve a heart orgasm

In the september of 2002 I had a mystical experience something I call a "whole body orgasm". Some christians may think that this experience is called baptism with the holy spirit. I dont have a point of reference to say for sure but what caught my attention was that the heart was capable of orgasm. How does one recreate this?

In the year 2003 I was criticised for being in my head too much and not in my heart so I sent out a prayer to the great spirit to open my heart. I went on a synchronistic journey and eventually met a beautiful girl and gradually fell in love. By the time my heart had warmed to her she had left me. This was foretold to me by a dream. It was a dream about fish in the sea and as I tried to catch her she slipped through my fingers. It was just after she left me that I had mini heart orgasms -they felt like impulses and the sensation of breathing her into my lungs. For about 1 and half years that followed the breakup I was intensely in love with her, my heart felt alive. According to Barbara Brennans "Hands of Light" and open heart charkra means a capacity to love. What surpised me was that my heart was broken open. And that is the basis for my theory of opening the heart further and achieving a full heart orgasm. I call it the heartbreak technique. Basically you allow a relationship to develop, the metaphysical strings or cords between the heart chakras are allowed to grow in strength then you let go of that person from your life freeing yourself from that person, in effect a symbolic death, this creates an energy flow, energy is sucked in by the chakra and sent to the loved one uplifting that person. Absence makes the heart grow fonder is the principle at work here. If the strings are allowed to develop too strongly the breakup will be too traumatic and difficult leading to a heavy heart, if the heart strings are not developed enough there will be no effect. A heavy heart is to be avoided as told by the ancient egyptian "Judgement of Osiris" it is important to keep the love relationships "light hearted" and honest. "Nothing in excess" the ancient Greek proverb may also be applicable here. The perception of beauty is what guides us to choosing our next mate the inner light or luminesence - basically divine guidance. It is these little heartbreaks that create fondness and the allowing of the divine passage or flow of relationships that builds love in our hearts to the point where we hopefully achieve orgasm. This orgasm creates tremendous healing and rejuvenation for the heart area of the body. In effect many mini deaths are created in order to prolong life and delay our ultimate death. It is imperative that one is able to change love partners and love freely - if you become stuck on one person and not follow the divine flow your heart will eventually close up again as mine did. I believe the main reason why heart orgasms are unheard of is because of our traditional (soul destroying) ideas about what love should be.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Metatron
Posted 1/8/2008 1:03 PM (#3416 - in reply to #3415)
Subject: RE: How to achieve a heart orgasm

I too have had this experience during a difficult divorce, it happened while in “waking dream state” on three consecutive nights.
The first night I sensed a female presents approaching me form the front, as the presents came closer I felt waves of love spreading throughout my body, the intensity was tremendous.
Imagine your first feelings of love , now amplify that by 40 fold , ramp that up to 80 fold then down again the effect was of raptures waves of love that hit so intensely that I felt that if I relaxed and gave in I would dissolve.
This force also had a side effect, as the penetrating waves hit I could feel in my self a resistance.
I felt was not worthy of such a pure and powerful love such as this. This same dream struck a second night and a third the only difference the presents approached from the right side and the last night from the back. Each time I seem to bow in humility and a felling of unworthiness. The left side was never approached and I have never felt that type of intense feeling love again , although I suspect this force surrounds us all at every moment of our lives, but like me we just do not believe we are worthy, Orgasm of the heart is exactly how I've described it to others , but I prefer the term rapture, although they are both accurate terms.

Richard Bach the author of Jonathon Livingston seagull has written about this own experience of rapture. Other than his account and yours and my own, I haven't read allot about this phenomenon.
Anybody know of any sources on this ?
Tracy Martin
Posted 1/9/2008 5:20 PM (#3422 - in reply to #3415)

Alumni

Is this not bliss? The realization of the divine within one's own heart? 
SouthernCrow
Posted 1/14/2008 6:11 AM (#3462 - in reply to #3422)

Yes a heart orgasm is bliss. Let me describe it a bit. It feels like an intense pleasure in your lungs and heart area of the body and it is accompanied by involuntary contraction and expansion of your lungs. When this happens you are not able to consciously control your breathing, you lose control over it. It is similar to a genital orgasm in many ways all except it is happening in the heart area of the body not the sexual area. Because I know its possible I have wanted to experience it again - the problem is how?. Some further clues that I can think of is that my Venus (which characterises our perception of beauty and activates the heart chakra) is in Scorpio and the girl who gave me mini heart orgasms had a scorpio moon and strong martian characteristics in her natal chart (for eg her sun was aries, mars aries, uranus in scorpio). I have tried using kundalini tantra excercise to achieve heart orgasm but failed. The furthest I could move sufficient energy for orgasm was to my sacral (second) chakra. I am convinced that what Wilhelm Reich and Barbara Brennan said was true and that is that there is armouring within soul which blocks the flow of energy. I believe that some of this armouring is in fact frozen feelings (feelings and emotions = water). Think about how many times we suppress our feelings because of cultural principles. It is the interplay of Aquarius VS LEO , cold versus warmth, psychologically then there has been too much science, religion and ethics (aquarius) freezing us and making us cold. To reverse this requires the metaphysical equivalent of the suns warmth and that is - pride, courage, self confidence and self worth. If we are courageous then this should melt the ice and allow our inner feelings to flow once more. Courage or metaphysical gold or the element of fire is then part of the requirement for achieving orgasm because free flowing feeling or water is required. Think about the lion for it to even survive it must have courage. It takes courage to hunt for food and to protect the territory from other prides. For the lion courage = life. Our current orgasmic ability is only a fraction of what is possible and to reach the highest level of bliss possible it seems we need to master the elements.
Metatron
Posted 1/14/2008 11:20 AM (#3465 - in reply to #3415)

This is some great Metaphisical science on this.

http://www.goldenmean.info/phiring/index.html

If you were visualizing a burning fountain inside your heart.. the radiant explosion never becomes sustainable unless there is a way to FEED it with sustaining IMPLOSION. That implosion is the GEOMETRY OF PERFECT COMPRESSING.. WHICH IS IDENTICAL WITH COMPASSION! This holds a deep clue for the physics of sustaining awareness in general, aside from being the how waves of electrical charge sustain the recursion physicist call GRAVITY.
Compassion's harmonic inclusiveness teaches the HEART to become RADIANT because self-organizing IMPLOSION is the only SUSTAINABLE EXPLOSION: Quoting from NOETIC EXPLORERS Community Group - Memphis, Linda Caroll Hasler : "The most wonderful question was asked one Friday night last August during a Noetic Explorers meeting featuring Arkansas-based psychic healer Harold McCoy. McCoy had just talked aboutr the ideal physical/mental/emotional state of the healer saying, 'You have to be wholly into what you're doing,' he said, gesturing toward his heart and pulling the energy from his chest outward. 'You have to genuinely feel something like love for the other person, the person you're working on and for.' After hearing him declare this, a woman in the audience asked McCoy the following crucial question: 'How can we summon or strengthen this love you're talking about?'. Our nest speaker Dr. Sharon Wendt, Indiana based clinical psychologist and author.... has answers to that all-important question. ... In her book 'THE RADIANT HEART", she says 'My contribution to wholistic medicine is to shift the focus to the emotional heart & provide a method to reclaim the radiant heart. When the heart is radiant, as opposed to having emotional pain, it becomes the bridge between the human and the divine. (insert: de-vine= from the perfect branching or vine-ness) This radiant heart is the key to preventing psychical illness using love energy.'"..
Becoming inclusive in the way you (fractally) attract waves (harmonics) into your heart is identical with compassion. This is self-evident, if you accept a unified field universe made of compressible waves (thing of jello that stores compression like a sponge). Finding a way to get the phase or wave front information of AS MANY WAVES AS POSSIBLE COMPRESSED INTO ONE POINT, is an 'implosion' geometry puzzle which the GOLDEN MEAN RATIO (Phi-Lotaxes) solves. Getting the FEELING or Magnetic Lines of as many of your friends into your heart at once, is the geometry problem which COMPASSION by COMPRESSION, learns to solve. Remember: MAGNETISM (steered by the EKG voltage wave nests measured by HeartTuner) is the WIND ON WHICH LOVE TRAVELS.
The chief feature of the PHI or Golden Ratio in nature - (among waves) is that it permits perfect compression (fractality in essence). In this way of permitting all waves to agree at one point by compressing, it is also the essence of PERCEPTION - because all perception is the gathering of waves into phase lock into one pointedness (image vision for example as the optics of a cone waving to a point).
This geometry of perfect re-curring inward, is why we call this ratio BEAUTY:
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software