University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Passing of loved one, on holidays
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Supernatural3
Posted 12/25/2007 1:17 PM (#3310)
Subject: Passing of loved one, on holidays

PhD Alumni

Hello all,
I am writing to express how weird this Christmas has been. It's been a new journey for my mother In-law, she passed away as of last night (Christmas Eve). I honestly think it was the only way she could be with us all.

You see, she was very sick with Alzheimer's disease and was in a home where she could be looked over at all times. She didn't know much anymore. Didn't know her own name anymore but somehow recognized us when we visited. We could tell by her smile, she still somehow knew a comfort around us. She spoke in her own made up language that was actually so cute, it made us giggle. Then all of a sudden, she came down with a fever. Which must have damaged her brain, because she was never really coherent again.

So for the last two weeks of her being in the nursing home, she was just not doing very well. We all actually prayed for her peace. On Christmas Eve, we all had gathered at my fathers in-laws house, with all the family and we got a call that she had passed. Feelings of conflict were everywhere. This was so final to many that were at the house and they were crying. Sadness swept over the home and with tears of her life's final end.

However, several of us had come to the conclusion that this is really what we had wanted for her. It could have drug on so long and luckily it didn't. She is free now. In spirit form, no more pain, no more deterioration.

It's actually more of a celebration that we anticipated. Our mom.... FREE. She could be with us right now, and most likely IS.
What a true blessing of Christmas after all....I think she wanted to be with her family so bad, she left that body and came to be with us for our gathering.

She has graduated this life, with honors and an A+ on this trip called Earth.

Blessings~
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 12/26/2007 1:03 AM (#3311 - in reply to #3310)
Subject: RE: Passing of loved one, on holidays

Hi Jilly...please go to PM.
Peace and Love,
Marty
Aquarius
Posted 12/28/2007 10:21 AM (#3317 - in reply to #3310)

UMS Guest

DEATH

If one said: ‘Death is nothing!’ one would belittle its significance and importance, even if truthfully, there is no death. What we perceive as death when someone departs from their physical body is but a change and a transformation into a different life-state. Everybody has to go through this process, at the end of each lifetime. When we are willing to accept this on all levels of our being we can save ourselves a great deal of unnecessary pain and suffering. But you don’t have to take my word for it. Why don’t you see for yourself whether what I am telling you is true? If you are willing to do this, find a quite space where you can be sure that you will not be disturbed by anyone. Make yourself as comfortable as you can, then light a candle, look into its flame, centre yourself and feel how you are becoming still. Now, imagine that your loved one is near and wishes to communicate with you. Focus on your heart and listen to the words of comfort coming to you, not from some ‘other world out there somewhere’, but through your very own heart. Stop thinking; just feel into your heart:

‘I have not gone from you. I have merely slipped into another room. The world of spirit is not some place else; it is not ‘up there’, but an integral part of your present environment, the material world. Although I no longer live in a physical body, I still am myself, and you still are you; we always shall be. Whatever we have been to each other, we still are. The love that has been between us does not need to die, but it can change through this experience, to grow stronger and deeper – if we so wish. Therefore, call me by my old familiar name; speak to me the easy way you always did. Let there be no difference in the sound of your voice. Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we always laughed together. Enjoy the jokes that made us laugh. Play with me and smile at me. Think of me, and pray for me, as you always did. Let my name remain the familiar word it always was to you; speak it without effort. Never doubt for a moment that I can hear you, that I feel your love, and that I shall always be with you, wherever you are.

‘Life is the same it ever was and all that it ever meant for you and me. There is absolute and unbroken continuity; nothing has changed. My physical death was no accident; it was meant to happen exactly when it did. For your sake – not mine – make an effort to accept this, the way I have done. And don’t believe anyone who tries to tell you that because I am out of your sight, this means that I should be out of your mind. That can only happen, if you so wish. But if you still want me, now is our opportunity for coming closer to each other than it was ever possible, when we were still separated through living in two separate physical bodies.

‘You can find me and be with me, whenever you want to, because I shall be alive in your heart, for as long as you want me to be there. And in the corners of your mind, I am always waiting for you to call on me. I shall never be further away from you than a thought, and you can get in touch with me whenever you want; it’s as simple as that. I shall always listen to you when you need me; when you call me, I shall come to help and guide you. But, never forget that you and I each have different lessons to attend to – you in the material world, and I now in the world of light. Therefore, let us also give each other the necessary space and time, so that when we do meet, we can come ever closer to each other, to share precious moments – the way we always did. All rests safely in God’s hands; all is well. God and the Angels are always with you; so am I.’

Canon Scott Holland, 1847-1918
Edited by Aquarius 2007

To: Jill and family with love and light - Aquarius

Supernatural3
Posted 12/29/2007 1:52 AM (#3322 - in reply to #3310)

PhD Alumni

Very beautiful indeed.

Thank you very much~

LOVE and HUGS
Jill
mruppert
Posted 12/29/2007 3:39 AM (#3324 - in reply to #3310)

Hi to those that read this post:
     Aquarius is absolutely correct.....there is no death!
     But, the studies of NDE's and the man who was dead and came back to life (Beck Weathers, yeah, he was dead, checked by one person, and judged just as dead as his fellow companion, a Japanese lady whose name I don't remember, and I would have to climb a stack of bookshelves to find out...the man who checked was Anatoli Boukreev.....you can Goog or Wiki all of this if you don't want to take my word for it, and you should....just to learn more about what we truly talk about....) Beck Weathers came back to life, and is as alive today as you or I are!
     Maybe 25 people have written books about the disasterous climb of Mt. Everest in 1996, but all agree that Beck was dead.
He, miraculously, "woke" up and walked back to base camp 3. In a furious storm, the base camp people, including John Krakauer(spelling?), the famous author and movie person, warmed Beck up as much as they could in a tent, and left him to arrange transport to a hospital. The storm wind was so furious that it blew the tent that Beck was in away, and left Beck exposed to the fierce elements again! Well, they discovered this, and had to save Beck, yet again.
     Beck Weathers was a surgeon, but he ain't no more.....he lost most of his fingers and his nose, and ears, and on and on....what matters is that he was DEAD and is here to tell us what his experience was.
     Needless to say, he is a very "spiritual" man now, and he has great love in his heart.
      Please check out his story, as I am doing this from memory, and there are many more things to be learned.
       Just as Rev. James A. Pike communicated with one who had departed this world for another (in which we have only his first person narrative to confirm this); we also have Beck, who saw the other world, AND CAME BACK!

Peace Profound,
Marty, Luckylee, Poppyhead and SissyGirl

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software