University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2012 now..?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

whitelion342
Posted 12/10/2007 1:14 PM (#3152)
Subject: 2012 now..?

Hello everybody , is been amazing this journey that we have all suddenly been reminded of..since its always been there..
I do believe from within my soul,that we are already experiencing the 2012 flux..Maybe not so intensly,but i can give some firsthand experience of that..Fer instance, the abillity to create is so much simpler..I think therefore i am.. ,All is Illusion..then again i am speakig only for myself..Truly our journey is towards ourselves,there where the source of love is..Feel free to comment..
Yours in love and light
Aurora

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernal
Posted 12/10/2007 3:08 PM (#3154 - in reply to #3152)
Subject: RE: 2012 now..?

student

i agree with you whitelion. i feel the change too. Andif this isnt the change but just the energy leading up to it, than the 2012 flux must end up being very powerfull, dramatic, and fairly instantanious for it to be any more special than the changes we are currently experiencing. i look around at the world every day, and underneith the usual cacophony of hatred and sorrow,im seeing a gradual change of view by the masses that seems to reflect the bigger changes happening within the metaphysical community. this cannot be coincidence, i dont believe in coincidence.
Supernatural3
Posted 12/10/2007 3:43 PM (#3155 - in reply to #3152)

PhD Alumni

i feel it too, but that doesn't mean it's happening to those who need it most. We still have an awful lot of those who are very closed off and well.... one at a time. In hopes that those who need it, get it.

Blessings~
Supernal
Posted 12/11/2007 12:52 PM (#3157 - in reply to #3152)

student

i would love it if every one was as into metaphysics and spirituality as much as we are, but they're not, and most likely never will be. i know its the dream for everyone to become spritualy enlightened someday, but realisticly there will always be the majority that is just inerested in the bare minimum if any at all, and even when the entire planet raises to the next level of spiritual awakening these people will be content to stay at the bare minimum of this new level. Now we cannot go by those of us in this field when we judge weather or not the human race is evolving, we need to go by the subtle changes within this group that elects to stay at the most basic level.
Tracy Martin
Posted 12/11/2007 1:20 PM (#3158 - in reply to #3152)

Alumni

This is interesting. I know people who are NOT into metaphysics, spirituality, life after death, etc. and yet they have a grasp of spiritual principles like karma, manifesting, positive thinking, etc.  They don't use those words, but they live them. I have thought about how some people just have no interest in discussing the things I am interested in and yet we are able to relate very well. It interests me because I see some of these people as having the inside understandings of things that took me decades to understand. So, I would just like to encourage people that this evolution of consciousness seems to affect people who don't have an overt interest in the religions, doctrines, dogmas, and words that some of us have an interest in. We are all one. We are all sparks of the divine. And, yes, there are those who have let their personalities densely cover over that beautiful spark of Life so that there is much suffering, selfishness, and ignorance, but you know what? I know an awful lot of people who are just beautiful human beings even with their personal dramas, attachments, and stereotypical mannerisms. You know, the kind of folks only a Mother could love.
Supernatural3
Posted 12/11/2007 2:16 PM (#3159 - in reply to #3152)

PhD Alumni

yes, i just seem to be surrounded by a lot of people contemplating suicide. I simply tell them to wait it out, because they too will see more beauty, all they have to do is open their eyes to it. I cannot believe how open they are to it either. It's like they are just fed up and done. I have been there.... I cannot even tell them they are mental, or disturbed, because i understand it. I cannot even tell them it wouldn't be better off. I just tell them that there are too many people it would bother if they did. I also explain that it's a shameful way of going, but then again.... is it?

I gave a reading last weekend and I was asked if they were going to commit suicide. I told them NO. But i am not so sure that is what i really saw. I explained that time heals and beauty would enter the life again, if they only let it.

What an odd place to be put in.....
I absolutely love my life, so i always say.... If i can pull out of it, you can too.

Tracy
Posted 12/11/2007 4:39 PM (#3161 - in reply to #3152)

Student

I agree that there are many people experiencing depression, apathy, and hopelessness. There is a lot in the world to feel bad about. Even suicidal thinking seems like a stage that many of us go through, if we live. My 27 year old son has had four or five friends his age commit suicide. He and his friends have experienced more grief and frustration through death than I have in my whole life. So along with the Light, Life, and Joy of reconnecting with our True Selves there are many still struggling through darkness and turmoil to reach this place of peace. Even those who seem to be more awake and in touch with their inner light go through times of struggle.

My personal concern is that we (as people who consider ourselves to be on a path of healing or enlightenment) do not cut off our brothers and sisters who are going through their own challenges by consigning them to the role of unbelievers or even psychic vampires. Because, it's the same old paradigm of separatism being preached. We are One. The young man going through despair is my self. What we have to offer them is our experience of having gone through it, and the love and wisdom that is now alive in our hearts and minds. So often people just need some one to listen to them, to accept the feelings they are going through. To hear from us, "yes, it hurts so much, I have felt that too." But we are so heaven bent on being positive that we often withdraw from the difficult task of feeling that pain. Does this mean that we lose our own hope or joy? No, it means that we share our humanity, that we are not afraid of our own shadows, that we do have hope to offer. (And I am NOT saying that we place ourselves in danger or in constant 'fellowship' with negativity.)

My heart goes out to those who you know Jill who are feeling so badly. What goes out is the recognition of that suffering and sadness as I have experienced it, the difficulty of the journey that goes from lifetime to lifetime, and also the recognition of the spark of divinity within them which inevitably reaches the highest spiritual Sun within and without. That's my faith, my hope, for all of us.

Aquarius
Posted 12/11/2007 4:56 PM (#3162 - in reply to #3152)

UMS Guest

On this sad theme I would like to share with you some of my

REFLECTIONS ON SUICIDE

Everything that is in our world has meaning and is always sent to teach us and our world something. It is my firm belief that our Creator does not call anyone back, unless the purpose of that particular lifetime has been fulfilled, at whatever age this may be and in whichever manner we pass on. It is important not to cling unto those who have passed on, because that can only hold both parties back in their evolutionary progress. If we love someone, we have to let them go in peace. To talk about anyone’s passing on as ‘untimely’, to my mind, means to doubt the great wisdom and love of our Creator. In case you are now asking: ‘And what about suicide?’ The way I see it, the Great Spirit, the Father/Mother of all life, is the Highest authority over everything in the whole of Creation. As nothing is beyond or outside Its will, anyone’s departure from Earth life cannot ever come about without Its consent; this applies to any kind of death, therefore also to all suicides.
At the same time, quite literally, no-one is beyond the love and the mercy of God. After all, this is the only authority in the whole of Creation who knows our heart and soul better than we do; thus, it knows when our mental and spiritual struggle has been going on for long enough. When anyone goes beyond the amount of suffering that is good and reasonable for their soul growth to endure, the Angel of death calls for them and sets them free to return into the world of spirit, our true and eternal home. I believe that, even in the case of suicide, the manner and the moment of our death are predestined, because they contain valuable lessons for the one who passes on, as well as for all who are left behind. Seeing that nothing in God’s Creation can ever be truly lost, in the final analysis, suicide is but another way of passing on.
White Eagle tells us in ‘The Way to the Age of Spirit’ from ‘The Lightbringer’: ‘It is true, there is no death. When you have passed the great barrier, you will be amazed and say: ‘But I did not feel anything! Am I dead? I feel exactly the same.’ There is no difference, except you have taken one dress [your physical body] off and left it behind. You are no longer interested in it. That is all that death means. You are eternal and as you are today, so you will be tomorrow. As you create yourself, and build the spiritual atoms into your soul, you will be able to enjoy the fruits which the Lord has prepared for you, in the higher state of life.’
What is it that is stopping us from trying to escape wholesale from our experiences on this side of the veil, whenever the going gets tough? The loving wisdom of our Creator has ensured that deep within the very core of every soul memories are stored of the sacred knowledge of God’s true nature and of our own, as well as that of our true home. None can get away from themselves and their destiny, which is for each one of us that we shall eventually fully merge again with our Source. Please tell me, who in their right senses would want to get away from that? And yet again that drives the point home about the importance of taking ourselves and our character in hand. Wise ones, who are coming closer to the light of the knowledge of their true being, realise that taking one’s life never has been an escape route at all.
But like all our earthly lessons, each soul can only learn this through their own first hand experiences. That is what we do by committing suicide, at the end of at least one lifetime. On our way home to the realisation of our true nature, everybody has to face the arduous and heroic task of working their way through their fears. But we do not have to do this on our own, God and the Angels are waiting to be called upon for their help. And our love and devotion to our Highest Self is the only solvent that can help anyone to release themselves from all their inner prisons.
‘A sorrow can be like a rainy day with Sunlight shining through. Sun through rain creates a rainbow, and so it is with human life! Look to the Sunlight of God, your [true] Father and Mother. Know that from God you receive nothing but good; that your loved ones are in Its care; and that Its love for them is greater than your own, in any case.’ White Eagle Stella Polaris – Oct/Nov 2002
Words in square brackets have been added by me in the hope of further clarifying the meaning of White Eagle’s wisdom.

With Love and Light,
Aquarius

Edited by Aquarius 12/11/2007 4:58 PM
whitelion342
Posted 12/12/2007 12:26 AM (#3170 - in reply to #3152)

The ability to understand meta physic is on to make spirit into matter, simply then many and all are in this already, but do not always know the termonology..Perhaps in the same way that suicides are among us even now, i have a theory on this,i believe that a suicide may follow through with the passivity of it when simply the symptoms are of an immense lack of self love, afterall if we do not have love we feel lonely and whatever flows from that..My natural sister is a passive suicidal, if given enough, she could possibly become an active suicidal, i deal with it in this way, i started to show her how to meditate and all the rest as God guided me, and she is now with great trust i say, a recovering suicidal...I myself have always felt that a spiritual guidance will feed the soul..Maybe we are the ones to learn from them, to seek within ourselves the strength to serve the purpose. As far as the meta physical flux of 2012 is concerned, Truly i believe withe great power comes great responsibilty..
Love and Grace
Aurora
mruppert
Posted 12/12/2007 1:41 AM (#3176 - in reply to #3152)

We have a new Tracy and an old Tracy.....not meaning that one Tracy is older or younger or anything....maybe we will have to do TracyM to distinguish between the two....whatever!
What are you guys talking about? When does suicide enter into the picture?
None of you are Edgar Allen Poe or Dorothy Parker, or that weird lady who wrote the storybook with the dolly and the bears...whose name I can't remember now, dammit!
Why would anyone want to do something like that to themselves?
Young men and boys walked down a trail, and if very smart, shot ANYTHING that moved....tigers, oxen, little pigs, men, women, children, priests and rebbis, and  oft times the enemy who sought to kill in return.
     What a bloodbath for the masses! What a neat video game for the screen!
      So Kurt Cobain kills himself, and followers follow. The angst of youth. And, they take out their questions and frustrations in video games that isolate them from their surroundings, by virtue of superior graphics and sound.
      If guns started to REALLY fire, they wouldn't have  a clue what to do except to pee their pants.
      And so, dear AyeRoooorah...you are indeed right, "cogito ergo sum" or ""Je pense, donc je suis".
Love N' Light back atcha,
Marty and Blissful Cats, Luckylee, Poppyhead and Sissygirl

Tracy
Posted 12/12/2007 12:11 PM (#3186 - in reply to #3152)

Student

Sneaky me Marty. Don't tell.
Supernatural3
Posted 12/12/2007 5:10 PM (#3193 - in reply to #3152)

PhD Alumni

ahhh haaaa, but if we are all one, then we are Edger, as well as everyone else.

The suicide came into the picture, because of enlightened times, not always being enlightening to everyone as I wish it would be. For some odd reason, an awful lot of people have come forward to me (i am not kidding at about 6 people i know) who all have expressed thoughts of just ending it all.

Now, luckily, I have been helping them the best i can, but this came into the picture because there are still far more people in the world like them, than like us.... and I really hope it changes.

I thank God on a daily bases that I have been blessed with health, life, family, love and best friends (like you all).
So perhaps it is here.... for 2012 may just be enlightenment, which i sure hope reaches more.

Blessings

PS. Tracy and ALL.... i always knew of two- yous. For we ALL have two of us inside.... the whole, and the human.
Tracy Martin
Posted 12/13/2007 11:49 AM (#3204 - in reply to #3152)

Alumni

This discussion brings to my mind some prophecies I have heard from indigenous north American's  and includes animals as well as people. They are consciously leaving this world to enter into the mountain and another world. It comes from prophecies that relate to extinction and human de-population. Anyone have more info? 
Shantina
Posted 12/13/2007 12:16 PM (#3205 - in reply to #3204)

I have heard of the prophecy you speak of Tracy M, but don't know any more. It reminds me of The Lord of the Rings with the Elves coming to the end of their time and consciously leaving Middle Earth and going on to....

Shantina
mruppert
Posted 12/15/2007 1:41 AM (#3212 - in reply to #3152)

Hi Jilly, Tracies and Shan, et al;
     This is a true story and one that is very strange. When I was going to college and after I graduated, I worked for a PBS telly station in Washington, DC, (and we were actually in Washington, DC, now the studio is in Virginia; as a matter of recollection the  DC studio was the old gymnasium sports complex of Howard University on 4th St, NW, across from McMillian Reservoir). I worked either the very early mornings, or the late nights, and I worked weekends, usually the whole broadcast day. Show the kids Sesame Street, The Electric Company, Villa Allegre, and such stuff in the am; and nightime Dr. Who on Sats, Masterpiece Theatre on Suns (it used to be really good in those days) so on and so forth. I wound up working every Saturday and Sunday night as a steady, as opposed to a rotate morning and evening.
     PBS stations get some phone calls in the evening, but not very many, since no one really watches.
      One Saturday, I got a call from a woman who said that she was depressed and wanted to commit suicide. Sooooooo, I am like......don't do that, why don't we have a nice talk. We talked for a few hours, until it became time for WETA to sign off. She asked when I would be there again, and of course I told her. I felt sure that she would call back.  Sunday, she called me and said that...now get this....she would like to read me "The Little Prince" (by Antoine de Saint-Exupery) in Portuguese. So she started and read to me until sign-off. Then she called the next Saturday and picked up where she had left off, and Sunday, and on and on for about the seven or eight weeks it took to finish the book. When she finished, she said "thank you for saving my life" and hung up. I never heard from her again.
I have always thought about that, and wondered if I did the right thing. I was just a dumb college kid, and I got a few "crazy" calls, but none like that. To this day, I wonder what happend to her.
I remember being so enchanted by her voice, in a language I didn't understand except for "obrigado" and "como voy vishu(spelling?), that I missed a break when I was supposed to roll a show called "The Tourists are Coming, The Tourists are Coming" and I had to say "The Tourists are Coming, The Tourists ARE Coming, they'll just be a little late" .
I don't know why that woman chose to call a PBS station, and why she chose to call mine. I don't know why she chose to call when I was there as opposed to others that might have been there on other days, who would have dismissed her as another "nut" as so often happens. I don't know why reading "The Little Prince" in Portuguese was so very important to her. I can only guess and wonder.
I do know that, if I touched her life in some way, I am glad. But I don't think she will ever know how much she touched my life. She must have done it profoundly, as I still remember with great clarity and, though I can't distinctly hear her voice anymore, I feel her words.

Peace n' Love,
Marty and Portuguese Irregular Verbal Cats
Supernatural3
Posted 12/15/2007 11:40 AM (#3216 - in reply to #3152)

PhD Alumni

Sometimes we just don't know why, but God works in mysterious ways. Maybe you were meant to be touched by an angel, and vice versa. If it touched you, it was meant to be. She lived on, her time was not up. What a wonderful story~

We just never know of opening a door for someone, or letting them get in front of you, will change their mind about how they relate to the world. Every time someone does something nice.... it makes a everlasting impression on how someone else thinks.

Just like that movie "Pay it forward".

Maybe we really should just give that one a shot. NEW THREAD THOUGHT~ lol
Rose
Posted 4/16/2008 12:42 PM (#4386 - in reply to #3212)

Student

This is such a touching story. I wonder if she lost a child or something and if she used to read that book to the child. I wonder...whatever her reason it appears that having you there gave her something to look forward too every week and kept her going.

You said why PBS? I don't know but I will tell you this, when I read your story before that question it never dawned on me to ask that question because PBS is one of the only stations, for some strange reason, that I associate with real down to earth people that care. Isn't that strange? But I don't experience PBS the same way as all the Hollywood, fake and empty TV personalities...PBS somehow rings as a safe place.

Go figure, but it does. I completely understand why she called PBS, and after reading how you handled it; well it appears she made the right decision phoning your show.

Love and Peace...
mruppert
Posted 4/16/2008 9:15 PM (#4393 - in reply to #4386)

Hello Rose et al;
     I grew up on NET (National Educational Televison) which morphed into PBS and nowadays is something entirely different. When I worked for GWETA, The Greater Washington Educational  Telecommunications Association, hence our call letters WETA - Channel 26; 90.9 FM we were probably in the "golden age".
     Memory is my servant, but doesn't always obey....yet, I seem to think that the quality of what I saw then was far superior to what I see now.
     At one time, it was truly commercial free; then took to identifying corporate sponsors; then evolved into showing what can only be said to be "commercials" for products, goods and services.
    And so, another one of my dreams shatters!
    Though I understand the need to have money to survive, I am still a silly, stupid idealist.....and can recall when "things" were different. Such as when much of NET and PBS was done via funding from philanthropic organizations.
     As I will never forget the  "thrill" and danger of airing the Nixon tapes, and the extra security we had in the station, to protect us from our very government, I also never forget  "The Little Prince".
Peace,
Marty and Princess cats, Luckylee, Poppyhead, and the SissyGirl

Paul Joseph
Posted 4/17/2008 5:06 AM (#4409 - in reply to #3152)

PhD Alumni

Suicide is such a huge and momentous issue ... the ceasing of one's life; just some associations first, Tracy Martin (using the second name to distinguish!) - reminded me of Don Juan & Don Genaro in Tales of Power who jump off the mountain and disappear from this world; also, I read a story on a web-site about Amazonian Shamans where a grandmother left the land for the river to become a dolphin healer, never to be seen again. Whether these correspond to the meaningless despair felt in suicide, I'm not sure. I must confess to sometimes watching an approaching tube train and wondering what it would be like to fall under it; but then, karmically, we would need to return to complete whatever cycle it was we could not now face. There is no escape; but how to impart that to someone in despair. So its wonderful that any tool that feels helpful, is used as presented (eg, the Portugese reading experience). The UK has had a spate of unexplained young peoples' suicides. Are they picking up on 2012 vibes, or are they experiencing another kind of despair, group or otherwise? So much debate anyway, that hardly needs restating about '2012', whether it is yet another example of perennial eschatology or Apocolypticism (?), whether it is meant to be taken as a definitive prediction, common visions from Nostradamous, the British Mother Shipton and the Hopi. Or a wish to be rescued, via magical thinking and divine intervention from the 'Fallen World' ? Interesting to me that the metaphysical and the mudane are now merging, eg, the spiritual imperative to worship/nurture Gaia, as Earth Mother, so long rejected, has now become a physical necessaity if the human race is to survive. I see also on his web-site that Don Miguel Ruiz and his lineage is talking optimistically about the dawn of the Sixth Sun as a new age for humanity. Perhaps it's a little bit like the idea that the Divine needs to be loved into existence in order to become real, else it indeed remains an illusion 'out there'; but once loved into existence it becomes more than Reality ... so the future remains an unknown promise, that is partly dependant on the destiny of our choosing. The Fallen World becomes ~Paradise through different imaginings. Been reading also work by the Tibetan Buddhist, Sogyal Rinpoche, who points out that the uncertainty that we all share is, when we will die; so meditating on death can be very powerful to help illuminate our lives. Sorry if I've gone on: Namaste
Paul
iempoweredhealing
Posted 4/18/2008 12:04 AM (#4426 - in reply to #3152)

New user

Hello- I am very new here and am considering enrolling just to have my piece of paper but this discussion of suicide on the metaphysical level and more...

we must let go the chains of the past that says that suicide is wrong...who says this? where does this come from? in my own studies of religion it began in an age when human life was short and not so sweet...has no one stopped to consider that perhaps those who do complete self=termination are the souls that can go no further with what they came in with or the choices made by themselves or for them? Let go of the present day thoughts and see the bigger picture...these people come BACK!! often more aware than before...let go of the deeply in grained ideas of suicide and see it for it truly is...both a failure and a future! Suicide is truly no different than a walk in! more permanent and painful for those who live afterwards but no different!
Unfortunately there are those who can see no way out because of ego and circumstances of life...have been there and attempted myself and but for the grace of Creator go I....but they ALWAYS come back and redo...

anyway....nice way to say hello

Rev. Laura Bradley, RMT, CCA
owner/founder iempoweredhealing
Chotuni
Posted 4/18/2008 5:50 PM (#4441 - in reply to #3152)

Regular

can someone explain what is the deal with 2012.I have read the posts and am getting quite depressed with all this talk of suicide.as I am not a member does this make me a lesser mortal and will I not be enlightened? I do not get into religion as such,I think I must be one of the people only a mother could love.shame really as she died fifteen years ago.perhaps suicide does have something going for it.
Supernatural3
Posted 4/18/2008 7:14 PM (#4443 - in reply to #3152)

PhD Alumni

I am not a religious person either, but extremely spiritual. I am not a firm believer in the Mayan calender 2012 deal either. I think too many people read into things way too much and cause mass panic, when it's nothing at all. Like the 2000 computer crash... ha ha ha, i remember people rushing out to stock their homes with food, canned goods, and back up generators.

I am not for suicide, or against it. I believe to each their own... i am against murder. That is an absolute crime. But who are we to say one shouldn't be able to end their own suffering? Who can prove that their soul would be damned for doing such thing? There is no proof either way. All i can say is, i wouldn't do that to my family, "unless" my life caused more pain, than my death.

But the part of 2012 that I do believe, is that it's a new awakening of spirituality. More and more people are opening their minds.... i think it's a step in the right direction.

I also think that the media is to blame for it seaming to be an increase. We just hear about it now, when much of this stuff wasn't published immediately. The news and media thrives on negative. Shame. At least there are good things too.... It will all balance out. Or i believe so....

Blessings~

Paul Joseph
Posted 4/18/2008 7:40 PM (#4444 - in reply to #4441)

PhD Alumni

To my limited understanding of Mayan cultural origin, '2012' talk comes from an interpretation of the Maya calender which appears to stop calculating time as we know it after 2012, when, before, its calculations had been very exact back to around at least the 14 century our time. That might or might not mean anything. As Shakespeare might have said, the interpretation is all.

All it might mean, bottom line, is that we are all presented with a unique opportunity for change.

As for suicide, as John Keats said, 'truth is beauty and beauty is truth, that's all we know on earth and all we need to know of Heaven'. That is, bottom line, we/I only know for sure this reality of this life, now. To refuse this reality is to refuse a truth. Ok, if that is a clear, happy thought; otherwise, the law of karma indicates we will simply be given anoher opportunity to choose or not the same decision in another lifetime. There is no judgement, only learning and truth.

Supernatural3
Posted 4/18/2008 8:23 PM (#4450 - in reply to #3152)

PhD Alumni

However, Truth will be different for each person's own reality.

My reality is never the same as my neighbors. We all experience something different. In describing such differences i can only explain that by placing two people in one room with a cat. The cat didn't like one person, and tried to scratch them, while the cat liked the other and was very nice to the other person. --- This one incident would bring about "two" different realities: one where cats are mean as their truth, and one where cats are wonderful.

We all have to reach our own truth. I have come to my own truth and I have to agree with Paul, "There is no judgement, only learning and truth". I just feel truths are end result in the afterlife, which has no end. So it's infinity.....

Right on~
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/19/2008 5:07 AM (#4457 - in reply to #3152)

PhD Alumni

Quite so ... the 'different reality' vision is wonderfully expressed in the Sufi teaching story of the blind men in a room with an elephant; one describes the creature as a snake (feelling the trunk), the other as more like a firm tree (feeling the leg), and so on ... but the total creature is a different entity beyond their individual comprehension.

Not wanting to get too formally 'religious', but the Gospel of John records Pilate as asking Jesus shrtly before crucifxion, 'What is truth' (Jesus did not answer).

Paadoxically, to say absolutely everything is relative is an absolute statement and infinity is finite in its infinite-ness. Hence a wonderful prayer, source unknown:

Dear Lord, pardon my three sins - in contemplation i have clothed thee who art formless; in prayer i have spoken to thee who art inefffable; and in visiting temples I have ignored thine omnipresence

Yours in the Dharma ...
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software