University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

health advice and prayer
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

cause
Posted 12/6/2007 11:19 PM (#3120)
Subject: health advice and prayer

UMS Student

My mother was found to have a pre-cancerous growth. I am still in shock. She doesn't smoke, eats very well, and is much to young for this sort of thing. I would very much ask for advice on any combined therapy that you have understood to work well. Please send any personal questions or advice that is not for everyone in the same condition to my mail.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 12/7/2007 5:41 PM (#3124 - in reply to #3120)
Subject: RE: health advice and prayer

PhD Alumni

Please tell your mom to get on a Alkaline pH diet. Take lots of Calcium, Vitamin D and Magnesium. This will help her body change into the Alkalinity stage where it will fight off cancer (free radicals).

I had pre-cancer cells too about 15 years ago. They burned it off and then i tested negative for it. Thank Gawd. But since then, i have also kept up on my calcium and watch my pH foods. It's never come back. UMS has an excellent pH class.

Calcium promotes Alkalinity. Calcium is broken down by Vitamin D, and is then able to be absorbed into the body. Magnesium is needed so it can then be passed. You can normally find these three together in a Calcium Complex at your local store and isn't that expensive either.
Shantina
Posted 12/7/2007 6:35 PM (#3125 - in reply to #3120)

I would highly recommend anything by Caroline Myss. She is a very well known medical intuitive and gives explanations for why even people that live the "organic" lifestyle still get sick. It has a lot ot do with energetics and unfinished business. Take a look at what is at the local library to get an idea of her writings. They are all good. I will send good thoughts for your mother and family.

Shantina
Aquarius
Posted 12/8/2007 9:08 AM (#3131 - in reply to #3120)

UMS Guest

Dear cause – I am so sorry to hear about your mother’s condition but as always, there is more to this than meets the eye. I believe fear to be the root of all evil and suffering in our world, and also the main cause of cancer. An increasing awareness is coming to humankind that mind, body and spirit are equally important for everybody’s overall wellbeing and that every part demands special care and attention from us. Many are aware by now that we, the small earthly self, are spirit and soul encased in matter, i.e. our physical body. As pointed out many times before, the way I understand this life is that each one of us has come into this lifetime to find healing through learning how to get all parts of their being to work together harmoniously. The soul is our soft, sensitive feeling side. This part is constantly trying to communicate with its small earthly self through our physical bodies; it wants to give us feedback about what is happening to us on the inner level of life.

It is now accepted by many that any illnesses, discomfort and dis-eases that manifest themselves in our physical bodies are invariably messages from our soul that something in our life is amiss and in urgent need of attention. It is true that lots of our fears date back to our early childhood, but I believe that there are also a great many which we have brought with us from other lifetimes. Their memories are by now seated so deep within our consciousness that on the surface they can no longer be recognised. If as a result, they remain unnoticed for too long and can therefore not be dealt with in the appropriate manner, they can do nothing but continue to fester away. Finally, the soul’s need gets so great that it expresses its suffering through the very cells of our physical body and we become ill, sometimes so severely that cancerous cells develop that attack and destroy the good ones.

And that is why I believe that we shall never conquer cancer, the greatest scourge of our age, with chemicals alone. To my mind, deep soul healing and releasing work are the only things that can help us forward here. It seems to me that the overall message our physical bodies are trying to give us whenever there is some pain or discomfort somewhere: ‘Heal me! Find healing for me!’ To anyone to whom this applies I warmly recommend the following books by Dr. Ingrid Bacci:

?  ‘The Art of Effortless Living – Simple Techniques for healing, mind, body and spirit’. The goal of this book is to offer the reader a comprehensive, practical and pleasurable map of the journey into becoming more fully ourselves and of helping us to find the healing that we and our world so desperately need.
? ‘Effortless Pain Relief – Especially from Chronic Pain’, a worthy companion to and extension of the before mentioned book.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
With the help and the will of God,
All things are possible.
If our mind can conceive it
And our heart believe in it,
It can be done.

Therefore, Father/Mother Creator,
Grant me the gift of your wisdom,
So that I may learn to choose wisely
And to work for the Highest good of all,
Never again for purely selfish purposes.

Anon.

God bless you and your mother,
With Love and Light,

Aquarius

mruppert
Posted 12/8/2007 11:36 PM (#3138 - in reply to #3120)

Hey Cause....
     "I believe fear to be the root of all evil and suffering in our world, and also the main cause of cancer."
      Though I play around with Aqua a lot, this is serious, and I quoted her because I am certain, as certain as the sun rises, that she is correct.
      I am going to send a PM now.

Peace and Rosicrucian Council of Solace prayers,
Marty
Aquarius
Posted 12/9/2007 8:47 AM (#3141 - in reply to #3120)

UMS Guest

Hello Marty - As you know, I love a good bit of craic, so keep it coming. Aqua

P.S. I hope you know that this Aqua is not of the H2O kind! If not, let me know and I'll explain.

Aquarius
Posted 12/10/2007 9:45 AM (#3148 - in reply to #3120)

UMS Guest

Dear cause – If you would like me to put your mother on my healing list, would you be willing to let me have her first and second name and location by private message or e-mail, please? The same applies to anyone else who is in need of healing; please contact me. With love – Aquarius
whitelion342
Posted 12/10/2007 1:03 PM (#3150 - in reply to #3120)

Dearest Cause ,
im sorry to hear of what your mother is going through, it is within that we must go to find the ancient peace and love that has always been there..from what i feel, perhaps your mother might be angry,ad it has been unresolved..Like everybody else has given to you,now is your time to find the healer within yourself..your mother never spoke up to, she kept it all within..There is a tarot card with a picture on it that comes to me, "the Star"..
Im sendind healing to you and your mother..Blessed Be
Aurora
Aquarius
Posted 12/10/2007 1:53 PM (#3153 - in reply to #3120)

UMS Guest

The Star is an excellent message for cause's mother! In my favourrite Tarot 'The Way of the Medicine Woman' the Star is a sign of renewal of life and new hope! May the Highest Star shine upon her. With love - Aquarius
GraceN777
Posted 12/12/2007 4:53 PM (#3192 - in reply to #3120)

Cause,

I am sorry to hear of the news about your mother's illness. I will send light and prayers to you and your family. I read the post of others and find all the information to be most helpful. After my husbands journey with a diagnosis of Non Hodgkins Lymphoma, first and foremost I found being informed and educated about the type of cancer is truly a huge help. Not knowing what the disease entails and the next step only allows for ones mind and fears to run like wild fire. So research, study and ask questions of her caregivers. I had to ask myself why is this happening but later had to change that to ok this is happening and what do I do about it now. I informed myself and my spouse and made wise choices of our options available as well. I preach to anyone who is told about that fearful C word to please also get a second opinion before beginning any treatments. Two heads are better than one I think. Also, this is a journey for you and your family. Be strong, united, positive and loving and most of all have your faith in place. Take one day at a time and each hurdle as it comes. Stay positive manifest good health see her in a positive light this also helps to heal. I am pleased to say our approach brought a cure for my husband who has been cancer free now for almost five years.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software