University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2 objects seen in a dream
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

artisan
Posted 12/3/2007 5:03 PM (#3084)
Subject: 2 objects seen in a dream

While doing a relaxing excise the other day 2 objects came to mind and I could see them plain as day. Is there any special meaning to them? The objects where an eye, one that is normally seen which might represent the 3rd eye to me. The other was a faucet. I also remember seeing a large empty sink along with the faucet. Is there any meaning around this vision?

Thanks,
For Love and light
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Omjah
Posted 12/3/2007 6:12 PM (#3086 - in reply to #3084)
Subject: RE: 2 objects seen in a dream

UMS Guest

Eye signifies your inner vision and higher consciousness. Faucet - you choose what will come out of you, what you will express. If the sink is dry, you may be withholding communication. Water usually flows from the faucet, water is the symbol for emotion, and water is a life sustaining element. Your higher awareness may be communicating to you that your emotional expression is blocked, not turned on, not flowing, but you have the power to turn it on. The sink indicates your capacity to hold or contain. You (your Higher Self) may be desiring to express the higher and finer emotions of love, compassion, joy, or you may need to express/release emotions in order to cleanse and heal.

Edited by Omjah 12/3/2007 6:13 PM
whitelion342
Posted 12/3/2007 11:58 PM (#3087 - in reply to #3084)

He there ,if i may add to the above,the eye and the faucet also could signify the cleansing of the way you look at life and especially while you were doing exercise,this awakens your natural energy,the feel good feeling..so by means you are experiencing a new look at life,your choice to look at life with love and or....the rest comes to.Our journey is simple,..
Love and light
artisan
Posted 12/4/2007 10:32 AM (#3090 - in reply to #3084)

Thanks for your input. I've only been on the right path(light and love) for about 3 months now and can feel a huge difference.

In reference to the dream I had last night; It was a dream about an old friend and my xwife. After having issues with both, I realize that there is some cleansing needed on both situations. So looking at the eye, sink and faucet dream, I will begin cleansing of my past issues with these 2 people. From here I will see what dreams happen next. To me it's like peeling away layers of on onion till there aren't anymore left.

I have been able to channel my higher self several times and I always get answers to my questions. I may not want them but I feel they are the correct answers which will guide me in the right direction.

Love and Light,
Mike
whitelion342
Posted 12/13/2007 1:45 AM (#3200 - in reply to #3084)

Hey, I read your channeling..So beautiful as you are..All that is beautiful to you.
Love and Fire
Aurora
artisan
Posted 12/13/2007 10:00 AM (#3202 - in reply to #3200)

Thank you very much for your kind words.

It's funny how guidence gives you the path almost like it's a ridle, but it's where guidence does't hold it's tongue that surprises you. You see they are very blunt and to the point. Most people tend to believe that they always did the right thing or made the right decision in various conflicts, but that is not always the case, just like in mine. I find that channeling gives you the answers that you didn't know(and didn't even contemplate), but they do not sugar coat anything. It's almost like they railroad you to knock you straight down in order to build you back up, of course that is how I asked them to do it to me. It sure is ironic how I thought I made the right choices back then, when I really made the wrong one's. That's what helps me with my emotional clearing.

Love and Light
mruppert
Posted 12/15/2007 2:12 AM (#3213 - in reply to #3084)

Hi Artysan:
     Uh....I hate to be a stick in the mud....but you said that you were doing some relaxing technique, and therefore I guess you were not asleep.
      I am very technical on these points, as I am a student of dreams and dream interpretation...not that I can do it, but I study it. Dreams occur when you are asleep, and at certain stages of sleep. Dreams are not symbolic, though there may be metaphorical imagery, since the subconscious mind has no real way to directly control the conscious awareness,particularly during REM stage, when the brain wave is at or bordering on...hmmm..I think it is theta state. For example, when you are in deep REM sleep, you will hear your smoke detector go off if it really does, but if you dream that it does, you will hear it, but not hear it, not enough to wake up, you only know that it is part of the dream...make sense?
    In the words of Carl Jung, "dreams always say what they mean, we just don't understand the language they speak" (oh, I think I paraphrased that).

Peace and Restfull Sleep,
Marty with Sleepy Cats
artisan
Posted 12/17/2007 11:29 AM (#3226 - in reply to #3084)

Hi,

Yes that is right I wasn't asleep for the great eye and sink visions, but I was asleep when I dreamed about my old friend and xwife.

When I channel I am in a relaxed yet focused state. A friend who was helping me to learn channeling would quiz me by asking me questions that I had no idea what the answer was, but when I channeled my higher self(most of the time being afraid to do so) for the answers I found they were right there. It's quite a wonderfull experience.

It just needs to happen more often for me.

Love and Light
Rose
Posted 3/17/2008 5:53 AM (#3841 - in reply to #3086)

Student

Wow what a great interpretation. I would also suggest to the person who had this dream to start their own dream dictionary. This way they can assign their own meanings to the images they see. Some times images have different meanings to each individual and this way you will be able to learn what your own subconscious is trying to relay to you.

Peace be with you...
debsceleb
Posted 3/21/2008 11:49 AM (#3922 - in reply to #3213)

hi mrmuppet,is that right,sorry if not,i don,t agre with you that dreams mean nothing,only what we are experiencing etc,dreams are on different levels,some things we dream from what happens during our day,or life at that time,some dreams ,lucid ones,the ones remembered for days,months after,are the ones sent from spirit,either with a message,a form of learning,guiding,most dreams can be discounted,and if analysed,can be made sense of,the other kind are to help us,comfort,guide,and as i say these come from the higher source.i am not puting anyone down,but having had such events sinse young,i know from experience,which happens to many,but not all listen,love and light
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software